Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovewinter

No one is interested in him? I think he acts well in 90 days...

He is good in "Be Strong, Geum Soon", I start to like him from there.

So now, watch his latest drama "90 days..interesting drama".

He is very good in Geum-soon and i love his acting. Love that scene where he danced infront of the saloon to cheer Geum-soon up. There were so many touching scenes and he was able to pull it off. My friends who had watched Fireworks say that the drama is nothing to shout about and they watch it becos of KJH. A very good actor, he can cry and can be comical. He is again wretching hearts in 90 days, falling in love. Wonder how the PD/writer going to pull off this one off since both male and female leads are married to other people.

Guest javabeans

Ahhh, Kang Ji Hwan. I'm so glad he's got another drama on, and from what I hear, it's surely an interesting role. Maybe a more controversial role than most, but I have faith he's rocking it. I saw him in Fireworks and while the drama was mediocre (at best), he was by far the best thing in it. Unfortunately, I'm reaaally not a fan of tearjerker melodramas so I can't bring myself to jump into "90 Days..." But for those of you watching it, how is KJH doing there? I remember he was a great cryer so I'm sure he's making tons of people weep along with him.

Omo.. he's great in 90 days. I usually stay away from weepies but had to watch it for Kim Ha Neul. Wow, this guy can really emote. You know when he is happy, sad, desperate.

I know a lot of people are commenting that he is sinning cos he's married (in the show) and KHN's character is married as well but heck when you know you are dying, you just throw caution to the wind. Javabeans, try this show out... I will lend you some tissues..

I absolutely agreed with everyone. He was so good in 90 days,

he did better than just acting he gives his character a life;

I'm quite positive that he's going to be next big thing (if he wasn't one yet).

Was his previous dramas worth watching?

Am I the only one who thinks he is good looking? A friend of mine said

he was just a so-so. How mean. I don't really care, I love him anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest puppyiz

Greetings everyone!

I am very new to Kang Ji Hwan. :mellow:

Sadly, I have never heard of him or seen any of his dramas or movie before.

90 Days is my first time with Kang Ji Hwan.

Just started watching 90Days couple of days ago bcos of Ha Neul sshi ....

then this cute actor caught my attention.

Not only because of his tall & good looks... I am impressed with his acting!

WOW.... indeed his acting in 90 Days incredibly awesome and i do agree with everyone here!

Because of Kang Ji Hwan, I am now so addicted to 90Days. :P

He is really worth the while to admire in terms of his acting abilities & facial expressions!

Dont we all love his bright & warm smile?

He is simply adorable, sweet, loved his cheeky face when he is mischievous - he can be too comical at times or even sad or angry and he is such a cry baby !!

We have the lovely Choi Ji Woo as Princess of Tears. Perhaps, Kang Ji Hwan can now be our " Prince of Tears " ??

Whenever i see his tears in 90Days, i too want to cry with him. :tears:

Ha-Ha! Not forgetting his voice !! It is so pleasant.

Overally, he proved to be such a natural yet versatile actor !! Luv him!!

So count me in everyone !!

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest july80

Hi..newbie here..like this guy very much since i watch be strong geum soon. i think he's even hotter in fireworks..can't wait to see 90 days time for love, is it finished airing in korea yet?

Just finished Be Strong Geum Soon 12 hours or so ago.

Woaw, he is GOOD!

I wouldn't say that he is good looking. But, he is definitely cute.

When he cries, it is heart wrenching.

When he smiles and laughs, it is contagious. (kinda similar to Kim Jae Won)

I am not sure if you all know this, but he was in Save The Last Dance For Me as supporting role. Amazingly, just occured to me that he was also a doctor in it.

I'll perhaps try to watch Fireworks for him.

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fieryheart

I came across Kang Ji Hwan when I watched Fireworks.I think he's very cute and hot.Can someone tell me what's the name of the role he played in Save Your Last Dance? He seemed familiar but I can't remember which drama I saw him.I haven't watch Be Strong Geum Soon but I'll try to watch as it seemed quite interesting.

aahh..no wonder thz guy looks so familiar to me..he was in SAVE YOUR LAST DANCE FOR ME as d doctor (Dr. Shen or sthg like tht)who treats eugene's (eunsoo) father..i was about to ask u guys but as i went along the posts, at last some some of u guyz recognized him..i hvnt seen him in any other drama besides SYLDFM but he's quite handsome..

Guest fieryheart

aahh..no wonder thz guy looks so familiar to me..he was in SAVE YOUR LAST DANCE FOR ME as d doctor (Dr. Shen or sthg like tht)who treats eugene's (eunsoo) father..i was about to ask u guys but as i went along the posts, at last some some of u guyz recognized him..i hvnt seen him in any other drama besides SYLDFM but he's quite handsome..

He was a doctor in Save Your Last Dance? I didn't notice him at all.I need to re-watch the drama.I think I saw him in a drama but I don't know which drama was it ( not Geum Soon or Save Your Last Dance).

Hi everyone.............. I,m new in here

Love Kang Ji Hwan altough it's not in first sight.

Forst I saw him in Geum Soon and I think his Ok but just it... and then when his character fall in love with Geum Soon he started making cute expression n started to smile a lot, and everytime he did that I just simply faint :lol:

And than i watch Fireworks, I don't know it was him because the poster doesn't show it, he like grinned and I think there's a new actor and I didn;t notice the name, I just know it was played by the girl in 'Sassy Girl Chunyang', than I lost interest in the drama but fall in love deeper with KJH..

In stained glass he's soooooo goooood, everytime he cries it makes me cry too. He's good on showing his expression wether is sad or happy, or shy...

I can't resist when he acts shy... and when he cries, he cry like a man. No weeping or begging, tears just comes from his eyes. I think he's the best from all new actor in tv that i show these day..

Hope to see his works in the future...

Guest trulygirl

I Agree...he's so cute when his smile, so heart wrenching when his crying. I Think his acting is not bad either...

Hope to see him more often in drama or movie :)

not to mention he's so kissable when he's talking hahahahaha

Archived