Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lollipop

Wow so many good pic of KJH thanks for sharing it with us... another drama for him...can't wait! :wub:

Copied posting from Capital Scandal Thread

clips for sang sang plus - kjh and hjm was in the programe .i think is this week esp . [lol he dance alittle dance ]

CLip 1

CLip3

CLIP3

from DC

sang.jpg

Yup, aired on 5 June 2007. We should be able to catch the first run tomorrow afternoon on KBS World. Thanks for informing us.

Or if you can't wait, watch on VOD SSP Ep 132 - http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/sangsang/vod/index.html

The "b-o-u-n-c-e" is in the 20th minute. But he was teased over his attempt at singing a song (OST was mentioned?) before the dance, in the 16th minute.

• 3 weeks later...

Actor Kang Ji-hwan has gained enormous popularity in Japan recently and will hold his first fan meeting in Tokyo July 1.

Tickets to the upcoming fan meeting were sold out immediately, and are currently being sold for 70,000 to 100,000 won on Yahoo! and auction websites.

Kang was even denied entry to Haneda Airport due to safety concerns, as his Japanese fans are likely to flock to the airport to see their favorite actor. Kang will arrive in Japan June 30 for a two-day stay.

The actor's agency is busy devising safety measures. The agency has requested the organizer of the fan meeting in Japan to restrict fans' access to the airport, and notified the fans as well. Haneda Airport agreed to grant Kang permission to enter the airport only after the organizer pledged to prevent any safety accidents.

Kang, who is currently appearing in the KBS TV drama "Seoul Scandal," gained recognition in Japan for his role in the drama "Be Strong, Gumsun," which aired on KNTV and in a satellite theater in that country.

The actor's popularity is expected to soar further when the drama "Fireworks," in which he plays a leading role, will air in Japan in July.

Guest Fleur

Glad to know that his popularity has travelled beyond Korea. :) He looks hot in those photos. Thanks for sharing Shirley dearie!

Guest inez

Love his rugged look!!

ww2a.jpg

Azura babe.....i just watched 'Capital Scandal'..and he's so droolicious!!!!!!..love the pic you posted.. ;)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Currently watching Capital Scandal...

Becoming Kang Ji Hwan fan...

Didn't know he can pull off comedic role...

Only other drama I saw him in was 90 Days To Love...

Guest prita

i love him since currently watching Capital Scandal

i think he's a good actor and adore his smile :wub::wub:

has he been linked to Han Ji-min now ? i saw Sang Sang Plus where he and HJM were the guests...and there were lots of shots seeing both of them throwing eyesights together...not to mention HJM's shy smile towards KJH....

Love this vid of him... :wub:

Didn't know he can pull off comedic role...
You should watch Geumsoon then...still my favorite role for him. Wish there had been 163 more episodes!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Ok, KJH is officially my "it" man of the moment! :D

Love his character and his custome in Capital Scandal!

Can't get enough of him!

Even started downloading Be Strong Geum Soon (aka Aja Geum Soon)... all 163 episodes! lol

Guest lot_lot

I loved Kang Ji Hwan in 90 days, Falling in Love Days. He is so handsome. I cannot believe that he was the youngest actor in that drama. I hope he will be in a movie. Aja, Ji Hwan. Wish you lots of success.

Guest kstruck85

prita!!! yea i watch sang sang plus too!! im also hoping they get tgt!! lol~~ coz i realise KJH loves to gaze at HJM whilst answering the host's questions... n yes HJM always look at KJH shyly...

and those makings of capital scandal... they look really natural tgt... and he is so gentleman to her...

like for eg: there was this part where KJH made a mistake den he ended up squattin down in front of HJM... den all of a sudden he tug her hanbok like a little boy and HJM just laughed and pulled away...

then the part in the making on the 'bed' scene where KJH cover her mouth and took her to take off her clothes... aft he cover her mouth he actually was so sweet to wipe the side of her mouth aft director shouted ok... ^^

and also! the part where she wanted take back her shirt.. also in the making.. her head cross the marking and cause KJH to knock into her forehead... when director shouted cut... he actually smiled adoringly at her and rubbed her forehead for her...

aint they sweet?!?! ^^

Archived