Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

KJH on taiwanese show 100% Entertainment 2006-08-08

20068819321566eu3.jpg

torrent (icefish)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3294my

Hi

After finished watching Fireworks, i get to notice KJH; he is really good esp. crying part. Me n my friend was glued to this drama series becos of him; the story line is so-so but KJH did well in this series. I can't wait to watch Be Strong Kam Soon this drama should be nice as i read the comments are great (hee....).

Icefish, i can't open this clip as it requires Torrent. I can only open with Windows Media player or realplayer, if you don't mind could you send it with either one?

Thanks

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest renni72

Kang Ji Hwan has a resemblance to Uhm Tae Woong......and I like his performance in Firework...one of the main reasons why I was so hooked onto Firework.

Guest cutiepie

Hi

After finished watching Fireworks, i get to notice KJH; he is really good esp. crying part. Me n my friend was glued to this drama series becos of him; the story line is so-so but KJH did well in this series. I can't wait to watch Be Strong Kam Soon this drama should be nice as i read the comments are great (hee....).

Icefish, i can't open this clip as it requires Torrent. I can only open with Windows Media player or realplayer, if you don't mind could you send it with either one?

Thanks

a torrent is a file you open in order to download with a BT program such as bitcomet, anyways i cut out KJH's part, here it is :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzzhq1

i didn't like fireworks at all, such a disappointing drama

• 2 weeks later...

a torrent is a file you open in order to download with a BT program such as bitcomet, anyways i cut out KJH's part, here it is :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mzzhq1

i didn't like fireworks at all, such a disappointing drama

Hi

Thanks so much. I'm now watching Be Strong, Geum Soon n i love his acting skill, he and Han Hye Jin are very compatible.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest parislover

I love him too..! He's so freaking cute, his smile infectious and his acting marvelous in BSGS. I'm gonna watch 'Fireworks' since he's in it.

Guest crashworld

Does he have any new projects coming up? I wanted to watch Be Strong Geum Soon as I have heard alot of good stuff about this show.. But the show is too long.. I wonder if it's too draggy..

^ well, i find that it started off slow, but bit by bit, i got hooked to it and keep wanting to know what is next. i managed to complete it with fastforwarding or whatsoever. and besides, if you like kang ji hwan, then go ahead and watch the series! i personally liked it. but if you dont try watching it, then you wouldnt know~

anyway, i only knew about this guy in be strong geum soon and felt that he was so hilarious in that show. like he keeps smiling to himself like a retard :P thats really cute. hahaha.

20521187292x292us8.jpg

20521176296x296nu3.png

23111438400x400ux7.jpg

Guest Madrasta

First time to join this thread. I came to like Kang Ji Wan in his portrayal as In Jae in the drama series Exhibition of Fireworks with "Chun Yang Sassy Girl." He was very good in that series. A character that is torn between his long time love and growing attachment to someone he has just met. And yes he is cute, especially when he smiles!

• 1 month later...

Gosh I jus finish Be Strong Geum Soon marathon and I am so in love wif him. :wub:

You guys are right he's got the most infectious and warming smile......kinda remind me of Jo InSung too...

I have so many K-Dramas and this has got to be the best with the best ending.....highly recommended and truly satisfying!! yum yum more of KJH please.....

Guest guccigal

Does he have any new projects coming up? I wanted to watch Be Strong Geum Soon as I have heard alot of good stuff about this show.. But the show is too long.. I wonder if it's too draggy..

Aja GS- NOT draggy at all- in fact I wish it was LONGER still. I wanted it to go on forever. if you think KJH is good at Fireworks ( such a below par series), he much cuter n more loveable in AJA GS!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived