Chinese Help

Guest putasmileon

Guest ~*.:Yuki:.*~

Do you mean 以為 instead of 一位?

我也是一半上海人!

LOL :P

Cool xDD what's ur other half??? my other half's cantonese

--------------------------off topic------------------------------

oh yea, do u go on wfl forums?? I think you posted ur picture in the kfc threads ^^ I'm ~kei-ta_luv~ btw ^_^

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL :P

Cool xDD what's ur other half??? my other half's cantonese

--------------------------off topic------------------------------

oh yea, do u go on wfl forums?? I think you posted ur picture in the kfc threads ^^ I'm ~kei-ta_luv~ btw ^_^

What's wfl forums? http://wflforums.org/ is this the place? I'm not a member. I'm not a fan of w-inds or flame or lead btw :sweatingbullets: (someone is using my pics there? O_O)

我的另外一半是台灣人.

pfft, 沒注意到 -_-

人們為什麽一定要用人家的照片 >___>

我也不懂!

拼音一点也不难.

剛開始學時我覺得很難! I mean who would thought that you can actually start words with Q and X etc and TS and etc? It's something to memorize. 也許是我自己笨吧 XD

Guest swa11ow

hmm just wondering, when your typing do you have to type with mandrain pinyin? i know cantonese but not mandrain. does that mean i will have a hard time typing. oh yea, i know traditional but not simplified

^i know cantonese type with a different format..as in..they dont type in pinyin..there are other ways to type chinese..not sure what they are called =T..so if u dont know pinyin..i suggest u either learn it..or learn the other methods

台湾的注音难吗?

你的跟打错啰 :lol:

>_____>

我覺得不難 =/

hmm just wondering, when your typing do you have to type with mandrain pinyin? i know cantonese but not mandrain. does that mean i will have a hard time typing. oh yea, i know traditional but not simplified

There's all those other types of typing when you choose to select when style you want to use. There's like 7 on my computer -_-

i tried learning pinyin(on my own) but i just can't get it in my head. lol

I learned pinyin (on my own), but I got it into my head :o

好玩,嘿嘿 :w00t:

orenji

u can download a software called NJ Star (nan ji xing)

thats the one i'm using... it sucks.. but i don't wanna make my computer system chinese

^Just use IME..........................

It doesn't make your system chinese...

I can type in chinese, korean, and japanese, and I have an english system.

^Just use IME..........................

It doesn't make your system chinese...

I can type in chinese, korean, and japanese, and I have an english system.

why am i finding this out juss now..

我想要帮助你任何时间那我能够,它努力地在生活中早被在 married。但是你能够使其工作。但是我在 military 里的 remember 这样我在 thay 在船上时知道人的和离开他们的妻子。我希望他为了他的告诉你真理。它为我是困难的关于它跟你谈话 because 我 don't 想要你认为我刚刚尝试进入你裤子。我不!!我关于所有一切喜欢性会谈时间。这样我希望始终是一 friend!!!

My friend want's this deciphered :s.

Guest trueloveway

^ translated?

i'll try my best but it doesn't really make sense to me >;<

i want to help you anytime i'm free, he/she (the writer actually used 'it') married very early on in life. but you can work (? 'cause' is used here and i don't know how to put that into context). but when i was in the military, i remembered that when i was in Thay (?) and on a boat, i met some people whom have left their wives. i hope that he will, because of them, tell you the truth. he/she ('it' is used again) finds it difficult, because of me, to talk to you because i don't want you to think i just attempted to get into your pants (woah). i won't!! i will use this affection to make time. this way, i hope i'll always remain a friend.

woah. i'm so sorry. that was my sucky attempt ;-; someone can probably do a better job of it.

Archived