can someone translate this:

蛮好看的 就是太容易脱线了 还没穿扣子掉了两颗 穿一次发现一侧口袋全脱线了 我又自己把边缝了一遍

40块买来的东西也就是四十块该有的样子,没有便宜可以贪的。

衣服还可以,就是穿着有点太大了,一分钱一分货嘛,买了两件,送了朋友一件,总的来说一般吧,卖家服务态度还可以,还是给个好评吧

不好意思出差了 ,回来才发现货到了

also, what is yiyi?

thanx

蛮好看的 就是太容易脱线了 还没穿扣子掉了两颗 穿一次发现一侧口袋全脱线了 我又自己把边缝了一遍

It looks quite nice, just too easily frayed. Two buttons had come off before I even wore it. Discovered the threads had come off a side pocket the first time I wore it, and I had to sew it up myself.

40块买来的东西也就是四十块该有的样子,没有便宜可以贪的。

It costs $40, so it should have the quality of something that's worth $40, no advantage to be gained there.

衣服还可以,就是穿着有点太大了,一分钱一分货嘛,买了两件,送了朋友一件,总的来说一般吧,卖家服务态度还可以,还是给个好评吧

The clothes are fine, just a little loose. They're worth every penny, I guess. Bought two and gave a piece to a friend. Overall they're okay, the seller's service was okay so I guess I'll give a good review.

不好意思出差了 ,回来才发现货到了

Sorry, I was away on a business trip and only realised the goods were here when I got back.

also, what is yiyi?

Without context, no idea.

It costs $40, so it should have the quality of something that's worth $40, no advantage to be gained there.

hi, thanks for replying again. What does that review mean?? is it bad? sorry english is not my main language :(

as for yiyi, well when i check some taobao reviews, i notice sometimes they put YY or MM, what do they mean ? is YY yiyi?

also, could you help me with the correct word for dress?

when using google it gave me this: 穿着, then on a site this: 洋装 , and on a yahoo question: 礼服

also what is the difference between 连衣裙 & 吊带裙? google just gives me dress for both -,-

Guest nobody knows

hi, thanks for replying again. What does that review mean?? is it bad? sorry english is not my main language :(

as for yiyi, well when i check some taobao reviews, i notice sometimes they put YY or MM, what do they mean ? is YY yiyi?

also, could you help me with the correct word for dress?

when using google it gave me this: 穿着, then on a site this: 洋装 , and on a yahoo question: 礼服

also what is the difference between 连衣裙 & 吊带裙? google just gives me dress for both -,-

what kind of dress are you looking for? depending on the type, the name's different

if you're looking for like a typical/casual dress 洋装 is what you'd search. if it's something formal like maybe a gown, 礼服. 穿着 means "wear" .. so they probably translated "I dressed myself" kinda dress lol

连衣裙 & 吊带裙 are different styles of dresses ..

I'm not really familiar with dress styles so I don't know the english names >_<

when I see YY/MM I assume it's like month/year but if it's review .. idk OTL

as for the review, it's not great. it's basically saying that the item's priced to high considering the not-too-great quality

What does 核突 mean?

...i think it means gross/disgusting? LOL tbh i'm not too sure, so if I'm wrong, someone correct me ~

Guest Jojo1003

连衣裙 means one piece dress and 吊带裙 means dresses with shoulder straps.

if you're looking for like a typical/casual dress 洋装 is what you'd search. if it's something formal like maybe a gown, 礼服. 穿着 means "wear" .. so they probably translated "I dressed myself" kinda dress lol

洋装 = Western-style dress

礼服 = ceremonial dress / formal wear

穿着 = attire (refers to style of dressing, rather than the actual outfit)

Guest Sleepless.

所谓的故乡, 对于那些长年漂泊在外的一代人而言, 更像是一个道场, 举办葬礼和婚礼以及回家过年的地方。

Thanks in advance. 

所谓的故乡, 对于那些长年漂泊在外的一代人而言, 更像是一个道场, 举办葬礼和婚礼以及回家过年的地方。

Thanks in advance. 

To those who lead a wandering life all year round, this so-called hometown seems more like a place where funerals and weddings are held, and where you return for the New Year celebrations.

^ Some of the letters are cut off on the sides, so they don't make any sense.

Oh, the cut off characters are just the encoder's logo. Don't have to worry about them.

And it might not make since too cuz I didn't include some lines that I didn't need translated.

Sorry about that.

Oh, the cut off characters are just the encoder's logo. Don't have to worry about them.

And it might not make since too cuz I didn't include some lines that I didn't need translated.

Sorry about that.

I don't think you understand. Certain characters cannot work as standalones, they need another character to make sense of the context.

The first "character" in these two images are cut-off characters:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take this for example:

image.jpg

Second character is "I", first character can mean a number of things, but together like this, they make zero sense. It's impossible to translate into something that makes sense (barely) with just a bunch of disjointed characters.

^ Oh, then I don't know. I went to double check the video and what I posted was what they had as the subtitle.

Here's the link to the video. Should start at the 11:35 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nbANmaGF_6M

^ Oh, then I don't know. I went to double check the video and what I posted was what they had as the subtitle.

Here's the link to the video. Should start at the 11:35 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nbANmaGF_6M

11.35-11.56

- Zeng Jinhai, let me ask you: why did you come and save me? And you said just now you didn't want to owe Wang Fei, what did you mean by that?

- This... isn't this the pair of sunglasses I gave to Wang Fei?

Guest bbaumgul

image.jpg

Why did you come to save me?

image.jpg

And earlier when you said you didn't want to be in debt to Wang Fei -

image.jpg

- Just what did you mean exactly?

image.jpg

What did you guys do to her?

image.jpg

Wang Fei saved my mom.

image.jpg

She also saved your parents.

image.jpg

Once you take a look at thiese sunglasses -

image.jpg

- You will understand everything.

image.jpg

She saved my parents.

image.jpg

Therefore she's in Shandong now.

image.jpg

Then.. how are they now?

Guest Sleepless.

Could someone translate this Chinese poem for me? I tried an online translator but it's not giving me the full translation, as most of them don't. I'd appreciate the help. Thank you!~

曾经我的感情生活是如此的糟糕,

糟糕到我都不相信我会遇上一个真正爱我和我爱的女人。

但是从遇到你的那一刻起,

我发现我错了,

一切都是来的那么突然而又那么肯定,

我相信在冥冥之中我们是注定在一起的。

你的笑语,你的脸,

你那美丽而又柔软的发丝,

我多么希望能在这一刻面对面的感受它们,

感受着你对我的爱。

啊,宝贝,

来我的身边吧,让我好好照顾你吧。