@kimiminni no worry, we know you just telling us where it is cus like you said most might not know where it is... that happens often for some coming from smaller countries.  Instead of "unimportant" I think they're rather "peacefull" that you don't get to heard much on the news? XD

yep, Shinhwa members and K-celebs alike are not super loaded like some of the top western artists, they can still live a comfortable life. God forbid nothing catastrophic happen... cus it takes only take 1 or 2 bad investments to clean them out real quick.

You heard of Eric's Porsche & Ferrari too?  Those are the one I heard of the most (though there's no photo proof) till the latest Aston Martin.  May be he falls in love with James Bond 007's cars :)>-  It's a cool, gorgeous and classy car.  I wish he drives his babies to function/events some times like other members so we can at least see it XD

COR Magazine - OCT.2013 Issue: Shinhwa Grand Finale Concert

02.jpg
01.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
07.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
09.jpg
09.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
Source: EricMun.net

@kimminini there was pic? I shall back track those early pages this weekend then :)

ahahaha finally some one scratches my itch!!! I dun like those shoes as well XDD
I love most of their outfit for The Classic promo & concert than last year... though those shoes are NOT doing them any good.  I don't think they or the stylist pick those to give them a height boost cus that can be easily done with some discreet inserts!!!!  ;) 

Those ones there are about 1.5" - 2.0" (3-5cm) high? that's pretty normal for man ankle-lenght to mid calf-lenght boots? :D  Still, </3 for those Shinhwa wore though.

Don't have a pic handy with me but it worse when they (RicJinDy) wore those white heel boots with BLACK pants lol  Eric isn't too tall but he's leggy so it doesn't shorten him much....but still, why made them wear white boots with black pants (white pants with black shooes is more ok?!) XD  and how long it takes to let them change to black boots? it's not like there ain't any black boots around XD

Men's heels are rather common in K-biz? I see quite a few of them wearing men's heels, even the tall guys XD

The boots is nice but you cringe when you see the heels :P

4.jpg

@kimmiminni thanks for all the gif & photos spam of Eric!!!  You really rain on Shinhwa worst outfits hahaha  I agree on all your worst 2013 outfits picks, except the grey/blue camouflage outft. It's not my favorite but I don't hate it.  It's in the OK pile for me :)

Seems like most of the ones I don't like are quite ethenic looking (from the cut, fabric patterns or texture).  Not that ethenic looking suits/jackets are bad just that it's kinda clashed with their vogueing choreo for This Love imo.

Of course, these outfits weren't designed just for their stage performances during This Love promo period but for their concerts as well but why choosing something so busy and quite a few of these?  I wonder if Shinhwa members had any input in the costumes or they left that entirely to the designers & stylists. Even though there're quite a few in the 'HATE' pile, I still like their outfit for this year more than last year :)

The story about Eric's bunny signature is true.  Years ago, he accidentally sat on his friend/neighbor's rabbit.  He felt so bad for the rabbit that he incoporated it to his signature to commorate the poor rabbit.  I heard Eric's signature was chosen (this year?) as one of the most impressed ones because of the story behind it.

BU7zHqpCAAEpCPs.jpg
Credit: instiz/韩国me2day + arisull610

2013.10.09 Shinhwa FB Update: Photo Blur Reveal

[관리자의 전하는 말]
블러사진 - 정답공개

[From the Administrator]
Blur photo - Revealing the correct answer

970541_636166073071097_885852491_n.jpg
Credit: Shinhwa FB
Translation: Malpabo tumblr

AREN'T THEM B BOYS SO KUUTE???!!

Admin later left a reply/comment on that post:

모자쓴 사람은 에릭 모니터에 비추는 사람은 아기새 입니다.

Person wearing the hat is Eric and the person at the illuminated monitor is Baby Bird.

Translation by Mal @ FB

I think that was meant to clarify who is who in this pic from yesterday.
but why posted at the new post though? XD
Still thankful for the reveal cus I could not had guessed it's Junjin infront of the monitor  ;;)

1379990_635777793109925_1043592331_n.jpg

From Eric's grey sweater outfit, that RicJin 'sleeping' pic was during Shinhwa CKMania filming earlier this year. 

814007103.jpg?1381317016

Here is the CF making

2013 CKmania CF Filming - Shinhwa

http://youtu.be/dTgverISLHs&hd=1

[LAST CALL for Eric's 10th Anniversary Project

If you haven't sent in your letter or email, please do so NOW since they wrap it up by this Sunday (OCT.13)
Letters, cards arrive after their cut-off date won't be on the edit list but will still be delivered to Eric.

So, email yours in NOW if you haven't done so :)

snupi357@naver.com

Twitter: ‏@EveryERIC
Organized by: OnlyEric

Spaming Coke Zero pic cus this short, modern sexy hairstyle is my personal favorite :)
Send in your email before side tracked by the pics though :P

FEB.2007 Coke Zero - Official Photos & BTS

BWOJaWBCcAALDbj.jpg:large
BWOI8PoCYAEEtEZ.jpg:large
BWOMYV9CMAAnGZD.jpg:large
BWOMFXECcAAlPBm.jpg:large
BWOLnj3CMAAAnzE.jpg:large
BWOLfdzCUAAds4-.jpg:large
BWOLWOiCMAAJRvJ.jpg:large
BWOLIbECIAAQgAA.jpg:large
BWOK74jCIAA-gO4.jpg:large
BWOKr1CCQAAOq08.jpg:large
BWOKld4CcAA6xht.jpg:large
BWOKfySCcAAP9UI.jpg:large
BWOKSjECIAAoo9p.jpg:large
BWOJ8aLCUAA_hwL.jpg:large
BWOIqxHCcAAVT3r.jpg:large
BWOIa2DCMAASM-F.jpg:large
BWOIMvUCMAATeNx.jpg:large
BWOH9GnCMAI2wYc.jpg:large
BWOHstDCAAAWO7P.jpg:large
BWOHZKfCcAEllMx.jpg:large
BWOG_5aCQAIaev6.jpg:large
BWOG38ICYAAgWqJ.jpg:large
BWOGt_HCYAE0hfT.jpg:large
BWOGmHCCUAAf0JJ.jpg:large
BWOGJxHCIAE5PyX.jpg:large

This one was with G.Na

She was in the same mgmt company (Good Entertainment) with Eric & Shinhwa at the time

BWOMvTDCYAAg3ip.jpg:large
BWOMo6RCIAAJxPD.jpg:large
BWOD_6oCYAAlhby.jpg:large
BWOD2bwCEAAmxtr.jpg:large
BWODua8CIAAFYAs.jpg:large
BWOCYrACIAEL00F.jpg:large
BWOCQoUCYAAOsJE.jpg:large
BWOEb-hCUAAsOM9.jpg:large
BWOEQ37CEAAxK0U.jpg:large
BWODl1zCIAIVp6k.jpg:large

BWODX5KCcAAHyiy.jpg:large
BWODOLnCYAAiFDJ.jpg:large
BWODCvWCEAAxxae.jpg:large
BWOC3YRCIAA7uLN.jpg:large
BWOCmMaCAAAsKpj.jpg:large
BWOF4vcCcAEizws.jpg:large
BWOFudTCYAAgvBJ.jpg:large
BWOFmC7CQAEDJkT.jpg:large
BWOFSdwCUAA8kwL.jpg:large
BWOFMKQCEAIUMCY.jpg:large
BWOE2-LCIAAyQ6T.jpg:large

BWOCDqCCUAAhAhE.jpg:large
BWOB8jnCUAA-a4p.jpg:large
BWOBnACCUAAHI9d.jpg:large
BWOBTn-CEAAUlDv.jpg:large
BWOA-awCEAAgohw.jpg:large

Eric at Cola-Cola Zeo Party

BWOPvVvCAAAvcaK.jpg:large
BWOPqgTCAAA8Q8L.jpg:large
BWOPlZ7CAAAPgBW.jpg:large
BWOPgsuCUAA0eIE.jpg:large
BWOPbkBCUAIQ5ZW.jpg:large
BWOPVSJCQAMFG2y.jpg:large
BWOPQq0CEAE8DwF.jpg:large
BWOP9_sCUAEo1kk.jpg:large
BWOO5qgCQAA2_TC.jpg:large
BWOOy9DCUAAhqeP.jpg:large
BWOOtKlCAAAgkqN.jpg:large
Credit: as tagged + Amethyst @ UBEric

@Phi and @kimmiminni : I'll answer your questions later....I didn't forget it...will be back later!....

I'm sure it'll be shared in the main Shinwa thread but I want to keep it here cause it's our precious and oh sooooooo handsome CEO couple...kekeke...:

tumblr_muk0rfwLC51rmwtr0o1_500.jpg
picture credit: Shinhwa Company FB

[Trans] 2013-10-12 Shinhwa Company Facebook update

Congratulations to Hyun Jinyoung sunbaenim on his wedding!
Please be happy~♡

translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

2013.10.12 Shinhwa FB: Eric Minwoo at Singer Hyun Jinyoung's Wedding

[관리자의 전하는 말]
현진영 선배님의 결혼을 축하드립니다!
행복하세요~♡

Congratulations to Hyun Jinyoung sunbaenim on his wedding!
Please be happy~♡

1391529_637885946232443_2027770088_n.jpg
Source: Shinhwa FB
Translation: Malpabo

2013.10.12 [News Clip] Shinhwa Eric & Minwoo at Hyun Jinyeong's wedding

Minwoo said the members are busy so only RicMin attend (Hyesung spotted at another wedding with Kanga)
Near the end of the clip Minwoo said they want to get married soon to and Eric cracked up XDD

Eric looks so radiant and handsome with a black suit and white shirt. I LOVE HIS GORGEOUS SMILE!!!!!!
Super love that short hair on him, so sexy. Wish Minwoo took off the sunnies so I can see his cute face better.....
Love the black leather jacket on him.

@Phi
You didn't see my previous entry before you posted yourself?...lol...I hope you don't mind me doing it...^^
I forgot to say that Eric does get invitations to weddings...lol...and like you I love his hair...*sighs*...I'm happy seeing them again... :x

And to answer your question back then: I can speak fluently...and my reading is okay, too, but as for writing...not really...kekeke...I live nearly my whole life here in Germany and feel (and think) rather German than Vietnamese...have you ever been back to "our" country?

I know that Eric is still doing fine...I'm sure he would have picked up some solo projects already if he would be in financial troubles...that's why I was not that worried compared to Minwoo, knowing that he was broke at least once...I love the idea that both are selling their old stuff that they don't need anymore...they are better in handling their finances than me...hahaha...I always want to sell my old stuff but am too lazy at the end... :D

You know, I wish they would have way moooooore CFs...I really like theirs...always so funny and creative...or sexy like Eric's Cola Zero CF! OMG! The pics killed me again...today I bought one and had to think immediately of him...hihihi...I like Cola Zero even more now...and nooooo I'm not biased... :P

Actually I don't care which one he drives as long as it is a sexy sportscar...hahaha...I loved him in SMW whenever he drove himself...so breathtakingly sexy! Simply for that I would asked him to make a CF with a hot car if I would be a CEO of a car brand... =P~

@kimmiminni
Of course I don't mind you asking me...I'm from the cool Berlin...kekeke...have you ever been to Berlin? Maybe one day we can meet?...^^
Oh, it's her? Sorry, I didn't recognize her...does she smoke? I stopped following American music.. :P

Actually I don't mind their fashion sense...guess it's because I saw worse in kpop...hahaha...kpoppers always tend to go overboard...so I'm glad that they are still tame compared to other groups...I became humble...hahaha...but of course I agree that it would have been better if they would have worn a suit like you posted (very suave and sexy btw)...and they had nine different styles like this! I was shocked...

I especially loved Eric in the gif on the 2o's Choice Award...proving me again why I love him in a suit...kekeke...just like this one when they had their comeback last year...together with his rap was a killer!...I still love to rewatch this performance...

tumblr_mujdzedhaW1qgco0no6_250.gif
(credits to Heekid)

@limanh, I often have a tab on for this thread on my laptop and often keep posting before refreshing :D  Please please keep on posting this thread is for every one :D  I've been back to Vietnam once.  Pretty much all of my immediate family are in Canada/US hence I don't get to visit Vietnam often.  Though it was a fun trip :)

"Eric does get invitation to the wedding" ~ some one say he didn't?  I don't see why he didn't.  Minbong said Shinhwa members were busy so RicMin went (that's what I heard some one translate roughly what Minwoo said in the clip)

Minwoo was broke once, I think that was because to bail a family member from a big loan I believe? 

Love love that gif when he perform Hurts, sitting like a boss... XDD

That brings up a question for every one.  Which album & MV you like more The Return or The Classic, Venus or This Love?

2013.10.14 ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ to Return on November 3

Mark your calendars, Shinhwa fans! After keeping fans hanging for five months, Shinhwa Broadcast is returning for a second season.

78578241.jpg

Mark your calendars, Shinhwa fans! After keeping fans hanging for five months, Shinhwa Broadcast is returning for a second season.

According to jTBC, the show’s second season will premiere on November 3, but this time around, it will be premised on “Shinhwa discovering small Shinhwas,” spotlighting and sharing the stories of unsung heroes.

Shinhwa Broadcast, which stars the Shinhwa members, went on temporary hiatus after its final episode aired on June 15.

The first episode of the brand new season will air on jTBC on November 3 at 11 p.m. (KST).

Photo credit: jTBC
Article: Mwave

===========================================

I'm excited that Shinhwa Broadcast is back but not too sure the new theme.  It sounds like a documentary to me, which is ok for a few episodes but how will they make this to a whole season and keeping it interesting is challenging.  And to be honest, most people come to love the show because it's funny with the Shinhwa' s unique variety/comedy style.

The late broadcast time slot also worry me.....

Will see how it turns out I guess.  I should be happy that they're back but I hope with something good so the show is here to stay for years onward

2013.10.14 ‘Shinhwa Broadcast’ to Return on November 3

78578241.jpg

According to jTBC, the show’s second season will premiere on November 3, but this time around, it will be premised on “Shinhwa discovering small Shinhwas,” spotlighting and sharing the stories of unsung heroes.

Shinhwa Broadcast, which stars the Shinhwa members, went on temporary hiatus after its final episode aired on June 15.

The first episode of the brand new season will air on jTBC on November 3 at 11 p.m. (KST).

Photo credit: jTBC
Article: Mwave

===========================================

I'm excited that Shinhwa Broadcast is back but not too sure the new theme.  It sounds like a documentary to me, which is ok for a few episodes but how will they make this to a whole season and keeping it interesting is challenging.  And to be honest, most people come to love the show because it's funny with the Shinhwa' s unique variety/comedy style.

The late broadcast time slot also worry me.....

Will see how it turns out I guess.  I should be happy that they're back but I hope with something good so the show is here to stay for years onward

@Phi
Having "him" or rather his thread open day and night, ne?...tsk, tsk, tsk...lol...your love for this man is surely deep... ;)
I've been back twice and it was both times great...my mom still has most of her family over there so she usually would go back every second year...right now she also there...leaving me all alone...T_T...lol...jk, it's fine, I'm a big girl... :D

He was once asked on Radio Star or Beatles Code (can't remember which one, I (re)watched too many Shinhwa videos lately) if he would get invited and he said no...lol...I think it was because the MC wanted to indicate that he was too handsome and might take the spotlight away whenever he appears...and if I look at your shared video above I have to agree...hahaha...he and Minbong are just too gorgeous!...of course I know that he does...we know that he gives generous gifs...I would love to know what they gave this time...^^

Okay, now to your questions which is really hard for me to answer...kekeke...cause actually I like both albums and both songs...I have both songs on my blog next to each other and would always click on both of them in turns...lol...same if I would listened to them on youtube, I would always click both songs (additional to the others...^^)...or listening to them on my phone...

1. Venus: here an awesome compilation of the song (credits to mirotic6):

2. This Love: since it doesn't have a compilation yet I share their comeback video (credits to arow Wu):

Why can't I choose? Hard to tell...hahaha...maybe because I love the dancing in Venus more...but at the same time adore them for their vogueing...love Ricmins appearance on Venus...but again Eric is the perfect person fors vogueing...so let me just like both songs...^^

How about you and the other girls?

@limanh, I don't often turn off the laptop very often so I have quite many tabs opened, not just this tab :D  Make it a bit more convenient to make a quick post kkkk

ahahaha that's what you meant for Eric got invitation to this wedding :D  I wonder what RicMin gave too, separately or together as 1 gift on Shinhwa behalf :)   A few years back Jung Seon Hee & Kim Won Hee revealed Eric gave them a very generous wedding gift of 1mil wons (a little less than US1,000).  One of the laddy joke that ppl should make sure Eric can attend the wedding before setting the wedding date lol.  It's a bit surprise to me since I don't thinkk $1000 wedding gift is really a huge sum even though Eric aren't very close friend with these 2 ladies/husband.... makes me wonder how much celebs often give at celebs' weddings

It's very hard t picking between the 2 MVs.  I like This Love the song more than Venus.  As for the dance & choreo, again This Love voguing is more difficult than Venus (if doing it right). That said, I love Venus MV more cus it's all sexy & manly....hahaha well This Love's triangle crotch is hot too :P

As for the albums, both albums are solid.  I could cut The Return short by a song or 2, other than that I love this album cus it has Shinhwa past, presence & future... or perhaps it was their 1st album after along hiatus that I feel more attached to this album more (oh and Eric has more rap parts in The Return too, especially that eargams new style of rap in Hurts).

2013.10.15 Shinhwa Broadcast: Viewers' Inputs/Suggestions

http://youtu.be/qo-_-4sRWmg&hd=1

I think we all know about Shinhwa Broadcast coming back without Dongwan.  One thing I'm not too sure if this is permanent or just this season. Sad that my hunch was right.  Though I thought with the musical from NOV - JAN, it's would not be as taxing as the daily drama was for DW so he could join the gang on Shinbang again cus Shinhwa's next album probably around March at the earliest (judging from Shinhwa's past comebacks + Liveworks announcement on Dongwan's taking a leave on Shinbang).  It actually gives him more time than The Classic comeback.  It's doable but we probably don't like to see an exhausted Dongwan at next year comeback.  We want to see the 6 of them in top shape as they can for 2014 comeback don't we?  So, I respect the decision he made.