190711 ‘The Barber of Seville’ Press Conference: Shinhwa’s Eric Said, “Including ‘Law of the Jungle’, This Is The Toughest Among The Reality Shows I Did”

On July 11th afternoon, a production presentation for MBC Every1’s new entertainment show “The Barber of Seville” was held at Stanford Hotel in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu Seoul.  Shinhwa’s Eric and Andy, actors Lee Min-jung, Kim Kwang-Gyu, DIA’s Jung Chae-yeon and PD Kim Dong-ho were present.

‘The Barber of Seville’ is the reality show that features the story of a veteran barber with 53 years of experience and a top hair designer from Korea running a barbershop and hair salon in Spain together with celebrities.

So far, most reality shows filmed overseas have been done in some forms of ‘mukbang.’ Amid of these, ‘The Barber of Seville’ made its bid with a new concept for hair-cutting and hair-styling. It is meaningful as it spreads K-Beauty in Spain.

However, it reminds us of other similar reality shows such as ‘Korean Hostel in Spain’, ‘Youn’s Kitchen’, and ‘4 Wheeled Restaurant’ as it consists of overseas business.  In response to this, Kim Dong-ho PD revealed, “While it is similar in the sense that it was done in overseas, the theme is completely different as the subject is about beauty. I also put a lot of efforts in filming the show in order to give other fun elements.

Eric, Andy, and Kim Kwang-gyu set up a barbershop in Spain together with Mr. Lee Nam-yeol, the veteran barber with 53 years of career. It sparks curiosity to see if the friendly charm of Korean barbershop is attractive in a far foreign land like Spain.

Eric mentioned, “It was my first time to Europe so it was really fresh. I had mysterious feeling because it happened in a small and peaceful town.

On the impression after running the barbershop, Eric shared, “Compared with the other reality shows I did in the past, I think this is one of the hardest, including ‘Law of the Jungle.’  The sun did not down even after 10PM. Normally around this time, it is rest or sleep time after leaving your job around 7~8PM. But the sun was still out even after 10PM so this was the worst regarding to the amount of work. Fortunately, all members in the team were good at their jobs so everyone contributed their full shares.

And Kim Gwang-gyu brought laughter by adding, “Based on the Labor Standards Law, Kim Dong-ho PD should be arrested. I even worked for more than 9 hours a day.

Eric said it was “challenge” to appear in reality show with beauty theme like ‘The Barber of Seville’ instead of cooking entertainment. He shared, “Previously I had no interest in styling at all. And I thought I am not good for it.

Despite that, Eric decided to join because of the veteran barber Lee Nam-yeol and the company of another Shinhwa member, Andy. Eric revealed, “I joined the show because Andy, whom I trust, is also in the squad. But above all, I was attracted to this program because of Mr. Lee Nam-yeol.  I’ve become curious as he is like the iconic barber of Korea.” (you can read PD’s Kim Dong-ho’s previous interview about casting HERE )

Eric and Andy are expected to form a unique chemistry as the oldest and youngest members of Shinhwa in ‘The Barber of Seville’, raising expectation. It was also said that Andy showed off cooking skill that surpassed Eric. To this, Lee Min-jung said, “Andy is too good to be given to others. I think he is a best candidate as a bridegroom. He is good in cooking too. I want to introduce him to my friends.

(Skip unrelated)

Source: OSEN, JTBC
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

37 minutes ago, Phi said:

Photos and Video of the press conference by Top Media

This photo is so beautiful!!!

Source: Top Media, via EricMun.tumblr

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. When will this variety show air? :P BTW, I love that picture, too! Hahaha -

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 12:18 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. When will this variety show air? :P BTW, I love that picture, too! Hahaha -

It's has been airing since July 11th.  It's the 5th episode this week :)

You can check for English sub here http://kisstvshow.to/Show/The-Barber-of-Seville

or on VIKI but it required a paid subscription https://www.viki.com/tv/36653c-the-barber-of-seville

• Love 1

I'm catching up on old posts lol

190724 Shinhwa’s Eric & Andy Official Updates:

tumblr_pv59dbB2Pc1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pv59dbB2Pc1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

Eric and Andy are OOOOOOing (feat. The Press Conference spot of The Barber of Seville) #makmat_LOG_spoiler

https://www.vlive.tv/video/141332

ERIC WON THIS ROUND LOL!!!

Sources: Eric Official, Andy Official

Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

190711 [TOP MEDIA] #TheBarberOfSeville Challenge, The Story of Anderella and Ric-Chief!

32c66c4545a253dfed4ff459b0e89ec962843fbc

Hello there~ This is post manager!

Orange Princesses!
‘The Barber of Seville’ that announced the start of Mat-Mak (eldest-youngest) chemistry
just had a first broadcast!

Has everyone watched the broadcast?

4e6e1b78456d3a3fe0bd3e09128691c886319e33

For Orange Pprincesses,
post manager prepared to share
the production presentation
of ‘The Barber of Seville’~!

From the beginning, Andy with the maknae look
‘snipped the heart of Orange Princess

32c66c4545a253dfed4ff459b0e89ec962843fbc

Andy who is in charge of “Mak” from ‘Mak-Mat’ and
Eric, who is in charge of “Mat”, had their friendly (?) couple shot.
This was the production presentation of ‘The Barber of Seville’!
Then, shall we go and look at it?

976324103ae1cde343aaef8702d7b21a461f5f7a

Charisma Mat 

Hand-kissing Mak

image 7ca3e5ab0ea8a1b3cc7fdb8ffcb36d74f1e4a844

The difference between Mat and Mak,
Could be felt from the photo session

Due to the deadly smile of Mak and loveliness of Mat,
Orange princesses and Post Manager
Could do nothing but fainted

3027dcf2bf2ca26e9a5cbe320c0485ebc457b7ff

42f3f7ec5f6667fa2da4616353bcf172deff0d31

Even after that,
Mat-Mak showed their professionalism
By ‘focus’ing on the production presentation!

ca7d9d01f8a074959a995e1520021ffddfc9d3e3

They even showed the skill
to spot the camera in between without fail!

(Yes!!!!! Orange princesses are here!!!!)

Then it ended with Mak who expressed
his cuteness~

3ae42decdfbc9063bf053450fe951f28b9b97939image

The production presentation where
Mak-Mat’s chemistry and differences could be seen
has ended

But for Orange Princesses, who are feeling a sense of longing,
Post manager has prepared the behind scene of
The production presentation!

[Mak-Mat LOG] Behind Scene of The Barber of Seville Production Presentation of Andy & Eric

Watch the video!

790216 times.. No, 810121 times
Please promise to watch as many times as that (wink)
(t/n: 790216 is Eric’s birthday and 810121 is Andy’s)

What is left after the presentation production?
We need to go back to the first broadcast aired yesterday!
Let’s GO GO now!

1fd3558dec4dc30dd5fbcf4e4c5dc63617549455

Mak-Mat already has the aura as professional!

1f49d8ed9119c13f2ed93fa385627ad7cfed5898

Following after E-chef, as Ric-Chief, Eric is becoming UP UP UP

f73dedcbd12e3fc92e9550b91c377ac38485ff14

Not only there should be one Ric per household
but it should be 100000000000 Ric per Orange Princess.

316b6ec51132dc12618794427559f0a1c5dbf093

Next is the all-rounder, Andy!

cdfd44c6f7a0bc9fbdf19684ee99d50efe81eea3

Anderella is again on hard-working mode.. (so sad)

84b0545626c8af4f5f7b22c9ed4ed52cc75d02f07a21c55161b24ff6d1f3c7cbbc966cc550dabede0d4aeeae5f24e436953fc0635cde3af5d9f5d578

Before serving customers with shaving
Eric first received shaving service from the master!

13dc1548696d4bd7fd4e1f2fe9ecc6d670a85b76

Andy found the proficient shaving skill of master
and Eric who looked comfortable and cool

abef97e01b7348af385211de113671844720e55fefa4363887f79f52c858db7a133a66d067b51d31

Eric had performed as E-chef recently in 4 Wheeled Restaurant
Andy had performed as An-team lead in Alley Restaurant!
All orange princesses know that
they had performed as a cook!

However, in the beauty world…………… (sweating)

d4ff8cc445f0858954245abf355df21a78eb3440

The thing that Eric wanted to learn the most was
shaving!
Hi eyes were burning with eagerness to learn

b1fa75cf3f52bf598b88c88d5591ad687b8421b9

Andy is in charge of washing hair!
Andy is learning the master’s skill
Directly from the master

0baa7262cfd83df8a9f8513563b642fefcbb3e10

Andy with his head front while being washed
Eric’s intuitive response while watching him

daa4dbbbb7f8997e161479596d24a8dffc419339

Has he mastered the master’s skill perfectly??

80d0a6ac5ed5679643bfa64a726bf0cf746e3457

How about the styling from master?

45d4bbeb2e598c7a349c960a18b1e49b798f50f7

Neat hair parted 2:8…!
Really nicely done..

e8d3efaea088b45486ce60b6c3f6d2d2f8ec3bc844e92c2405ba793faaaa0296f246074b51aa06ea12f39c03e963a3fc2c9bc42e3f0e9eb81c1caac2

Mat-Mak really loved the styling of master
(And there is a big surprise here
so please remain reading with post manager!)

b5533fad0dc87b933c04e52ec4d77e1b0fcd6212

An-staff brought out paper
as soon as the master mentioned a word
just as expected, his social life skill is at level 10,000!

4fa5fce0bce72b3d0c09d6d07f267fa43c35e405KakaoTalk_20190712_151427165_01.jpg?type

The scent of a professional is coming from
the way he leads a team

afc35ee956fc16c837cabf800929331c5de3b337

I am falling in love with him as he is perfect
to the point he can serve as a reliable supporter of master.. aww

92bd2cc15e72beab56c4e079d1c7b2f0cfd6b043

E-Chief said he is weak at handling customers

293b825cf8c2846510395c4e7d760695d3bccf51dcc6241f907daae0447f625f3e8635efee95e2dd293b825cf8c2846510395c4e7d760695d3bccf51

But we had witnessed a Hall-Ric from 4 Wheeled Restaurant,
so we would not doubt that it will be perfect this time as well!

293b825cf8c2846510395c4e7d760695d3bccf51

Let’s look forward to next week together while
Expecting Ric-boss who will do hard carry again.
Seville also just had the first broadcast

See you next week again. Bye orange princesses :blush:

Source: TOP Media

As the show has English sub the next day after its original broadcast, we won’t translate TOP Media’s episode recaps like we did for 4 Wheeled Restaurant. You can check these sites every Friday. Subs are out till the 4th episode:

Enjoy and don’t forget to like/rate :blush:

Via: EricMun.tumblr

This coming from Hyemi herself shows the type Eric is.  He's respectful of women.  With Hyemi isn't popular, easily can become a housewife and start having kids right after marriage as "Eric is getting into his 40" LOL.  People pulling old richard simmons with wrong translation to make him as if he's not respectful of women... but there he is fully supporting his wife and respect her passion for doing what she loves to instead of making her a housewife and starts having kids.  I don't mean to look down on those who choose to quit their job and stay home after marriage.  That is ok cuz they prefer to that way.  It's nice seeing people do what they like and is fully supported by his/her partner.

I wish them well and God bless!! :heart::heart:

190425 “Home For Summer” Na Hyemi ♥ Husband Shinhwa’s Eric Is Always a Solid Supporter

Following ‘My Only One’, Actress Na Hyemi quickly returns to TV with ‘Home for Summer’. Encouraged by her husband Eric, she’s resuming her acting career at full throttle.

The production presentation for KBS 1TV’s new daily TV series ‘Home for Summer’ was held at Ramada hotel in Shindorim, Guro, Seoul on April 25th.

Na Hyemi returned to TV in the KBS 2TV’s weekend series ‘My Only One’ that ended last March. Then she chose ‘Home for Summer’ which predicts an active career from her. Regarding her reasons for choosing ‘Home for Summer’, she revealed “I read the script and it was really fun. The quibbling family members reminded me of families in real life and it kept me hanging for what’s next. I thought to myself I want to be in this TV drama scene, then the director chose me.” 

After a long period of inactivity until ‘My Only One’, she said “Taking a break (from acting), my body was well rested while my mind was restless.”  She showed her love for acting by saying “Starting to act in a weekend drama series after a long break, I realized how fun acting is. I thought I want to show more to the viewers.

How does her husband Eric encourage her in her acting career? Since their wedding back in July 2017, they have been continuing their sweet marriage. When asked such question, somewhat shy she answered, “At home…”, continued after a shy pause, “It doesn’t matter whether I have a role or not, he always gives me strength and lots of encouraging words” She continued, “Everyday I hear good advice, not because of my current role but because that’s just who he is, a solid supporter that gives helps and advice.

PD Seong Joon-hae also shared his story about the casting, “I was sitting at a cafe in the company building’s lobby with other directors and staff members discussing a suitable candidate for the role of Geum-joo. I have been impressed with Na Hyemi’s performance in ‘My Only One’ and her name came up.“ He added, “It just so happened they were filming ‘My Only One’ that day and just as we were talking about that, I saw Na Hyemi walking by. Another director called out to say hello. Out of politeness, I told her ‘may be we can work together someday’ but once I came upstairs, I thought she might be a good fit for the role. So I sent her the script.”

He showed his appreciation for Na Hyemi who accepted the role for ‘Home for Summer’ with no rest for her in between, “She accepted the offer with no regard for her taking a break.”

imageimage

Na Hyemi also recalled what happened that day and how UEE thought Na Hyemi was being dragged away by a group of guys and caused some laughter from the crowd. “We were on our way back from a short coffee break when a group of men, directors and camera directors, started shouting ‘Hyemi! Hyemi!’ so I went over.  Later, I heard UEE thought a random group of men shouted and took me so UEE said ‘I must find her manager’” said Na Hyemi of the amusing situation that transpired that day.

Sources: 1, 2, 3

1 hour ago, Phi said:

This coming from Hyemi herself shows the type Eric is.  He's respectful of women.  With Hyemi isn't popular, easily can become a housewife and start having kids right after marriage as "Eric is getting into his 40" LOL.  People pulling old richard simmons with wrong translation to make him as if he's not respectful of women... but there he is fully supporting his wife and respect her passion for doing what she loves to instead of making her a housewife and starts having kids.  I don't mean to look down on those who choose to quit their job and stay home after marriage.  That is ok cuz they prefer to that way.  It's nice seeing people do what they like and is fully supported by his/her partner.

I wish them well and God bless!! :heart::heart:

190425 “Home For Summer” Na Hyemi ♥ Husband Shinhwa’s Eric Is Always a Solid Supporter

Following ‘My Only One’, Actress Na Hyemi quickly returns to TV with ‘Home for Summer’. Encouraged by her husband Eric, she’s resuming her acting career at full throttle.

The production presentation for KBS 1TV’s new daily TV series ‘Home for Summer’ was held at Ramada hotel in Shindorim, Guro, Seoul on April 25th.

Na Hyemi returned to TV in the KBS 2TV’s weekend series ‘My Only One’ that ended last March. Then she chose ‘Home for Summer’ which predicts an active career from her. Regarding her reasons for choosing ‘Home for Summer’, she revealed “I read the script and it was really fun. The quibbling family members reminded me of families in real life and it kept me hanging for what’s next. I thought to myself I want to be in this TV drama scene, then the director chose me.” 

After a long period of inactivity until ‘My Only One’, she said “Taking a break (from acting), my body was well rested while my mind was restless.”  She showed her love for acting by saying “Starting to act in a weekend drama series after a long break, I realized how fun acting is. I thought I want to show more to the viewers.

How does her husband Eric encourage her in her acting career? Since their wedding back in July 2017, they have been continuing their sweet marriage. When asked such question, somewhat shy she answered, “At home…”, continued after a shy pause, “It doesn’t matter whether I have a role or not, he always gives me strength and lots of encouraging words” She continued, “Everyday I hear good advice, not because of my current role but because that’s just who he is, a solid supporter that gives helps and advice.

PD Seong Joon-hae also shared his story about the casting, “I was sitting at a cafe in the company building’s lobby with other directors and staff members discussing a suitable candidate for the role of Geum-joo. I have been impressed with Na Hyemi’s performance in ‘My Only One’ and her name came up.“ He added, “It just so happened they were filming ‘My Only One’ that day and just as we were talking about that, I saw Na Hyemi walking by. Another director called out to say hello. Out of politeness, I told her ‘may be we can work together someday’ but once I came upstairs, I thought she might be a good fit for the role. So I sent her the script.”

He showed his appreciation for Na Hyemi who accepted the role for ‘Home for Summer’ with no rest for her in between, “She accepted the offer with no regard for her taking a break.”

Na Hyemi also recalled what happened that day and how UEE thought Na Hyemi was being dragged away by a group of guys and caused some laughter from the crowd. “We were on our way back from a short coffee break when a group of men, directors and camera directors, started shouting ‘Hyemi! Hyemi!’ so I went over.  Later, I heard UEE thought a random group of men shouted and took me so UEE said ‘I must find her manager’” said Na Hyemi of the amusing situation that transpired that day.

Sources: 1, 2, 3

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. I love her hairstyle. When you say, “I do,” it is promises to love, respect, and honor one another. It's so NICE to see that your husband always support you. Husbands should stand up for their wives.  I feel happy knowing that Eric has been & still is a very sweet husband to her, which is another way of helping your spouse to succeed. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

K-Drama Time Machine: When Eric Moon & Jung Yu Mi Gave Romance A Second Chance In “Discovery Of Love”

discovery_of_love_dramafever_3-660x400.j

Five years ago, Eric Moon and Jung Yu Mi painted an unforgettable romance story in Discovery of Love.

With stunning screenplay and amazing cast, Discovery of Love is one Korean drama that people can learn a lot from. The heartfelt confrontations and realistic romance bravely tackled a love triangle that easily consumes the viewers’ hearts with romance lessons.

discovery_of_love.jpg

Title: Discovery of Love
Distributor: KBS2
Theme: Romance
Length: 16 Episodes
Broadcast Date: 18 Aug 2014 – 7 Oct 2014
Main Leads: Eric Moon, Jung Yu Mi, Sung Joon
Overall Rating: 5.gif
Rewatch Value: 5.gif
Related Dramas: I Need Romance 2, Reply 1997

feat210.jpg

Quick Plot Roundup

Han Yo Reum (Jung Yu Mi) has a happy life and stable doctor-boyfriend Nam Ha Jin (Sung Joon). Her story looks perfect as she lives quirkily with her two best friends while enjoying woodwork as her career. In her attempt to catch her faithful boyfriend who was forced by his adopted mother to go on blind dates, she chances upon her ex-boyfriend, Kang Tae Ha (Eric Moon).

Having inherited his family’s interior design company, he commissions Yo Reum to collaborate in their projects while brewing his intentions in trying to win her back again. And as they meet up in doing the projects, glimpses from their past are narrated in flashbacks, while they try to assess why fate led them to another chance of reuniting again.

tumblr_nan5vafevx1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

Highlight

Heartfelt love story

One of the reasons why I like this drama so much is because it went to the unconventional path of presenting the love story between an estranged couple. How they were able to realize that their love was true even then, and even years after was such a biting realization that true love sometimes needs a second serving.

Weeping over the heart breaking dialogues during those “if you only did that” moments was inevitable. It honestly ripped me apart because of how agonizingly real those lines are. Also, because given the situations and scenarios raised in the storyline, it was really how a normal person would have thrown words at his lost love who presented himself again – just when you thought that you are done and over with. Even more painful is the thought that you will realize he has never left your heart in the first place.

It gave us that painful realization of how after losing a love we greatly cherished; it would make us discern on how someone will always remind us – that beautiful things change painfully in a moment… and there would be no way for you to prepare for it.

gh.png

Series Afterthoughts

I barely suffered from a second-lead syndrome because I’m not really a fan of comfortable relationship. In this aspect, people may have varying perspectives, but I want a love that will bring me the extremes of pain and bliss. I remembered Yo Reum’s best friend saying how love should be a mixture of emotions, how you fight and make up for the indifference and understand that it should always lead to a compromise.

biswqo.jpg

Moving to a slow but sure path, the first half of the love memoir spectacle featured the background story of Tae Sang and Yo Reums love story. It greatly influenced the viewers to cheer for the heroine when she was finally overwhelmed with her emotions. Between trying to justify that her stable relationship was what she needed in her life, and not the old flame that kept throwing her to myriad of emotions she could not process.

discovery-of-romance-2.jpg

Hitting all the realistic elements of what it really takes to be in a relationship was the best part of the love triangle in this roller-coaster romantic ride. Diverting to the usual cushioned approach or drama-infused conflicts, Discovery of Love dug to the root of love problems in a coherent world – the strength to let go of a half-baked love and the choice to be in a not so perfect but true love.

Discovery of Love‘s splendid screenplay and amazing cast brought to life the story’s lingering simplicity. Trudging on an affecting adult romantic life somehow digs a well from anyone’s memories of braving everything for love.

Image Credit: KBS2

source : HelloKpop

Spoiler

• Like 1

*** Sigh...........I feel sad & bad that Eric will not be appearing in the new version of “Que Sera Sera.”  He turned down the offer. I heard now that the production team is undergoing rearrangements because of this. They are searching for a new cast. It's reported that the drama is now looking for a rookie actor for the male lead role. :o

• Like 1

Eric Mun and Jung Yu-mi Decline "Que Sera, Sera 2"

photo1096152.jpg

Eric Mun and Jung Yu-mi won't be starring in the remake of "Que Sera, Sera".

TOP Media announced on the 28th, "Eric Mun isn't 'stepping down', but he's decided not to star in the drama, and he's looking at other options".

Jung Yu-mi's agency, Management SOOP announced, "The actress has finalized her decision not to be in the drama".

JS Pictures is seeking new actors to fill in the positions now.

MBC drama "Que Sera, Sera" was aired from the 17th of March to 13th of May 2007 starring Eric Mun, Jung Yu-mi, Yoon Ji-hye, Lee Kyu-han and more. PD Kim Yoon-cheol from "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" was in charge, and it was written by Do Hyeon-jeong. The drama is about the complicated relationship between four men and women.

"Que Sera, Sera 2" by JS Pictures is a remake, and it's looking to begin production later this year.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 12:46 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this. I love her hairstyle. When you say, “I do,” it is promises to love, respect, and honor one another. It's so NICE to see that your husband always support you. Husbands should stand up for their wives.  I feel happy knowing that Eric has been & still is a very sweet husband to her, which is another way of helping your spouse to succeed. :P

Exactly that what he said when he announced the marriage. :)   Marriage is a long journey, so far they seem to get off on a right foot.  :)

On 8/28/2019 at 3:52 AM, willenette said:

*** Sigh...........I feel sad & bad that Eric will not be appearing in the new version of “Que Sera Sera.”  He turned down the offer. I heard now that the production team is undergoing rearrangements because of this. They are searching for a new cast. It's reported that the drama is now looking for a rookie actor for the male lead role. :o

On 8/29/2019 at 4:06 AM, willenette said:

Eric Mun and Jung Yu-mi Decline "Que Sera, Sera 2"

Eric Mun and Jung Yu-mi won't be starring in the remake of "Que Sera, Sera".

TOP Media announced on the 28th, "Eric Mun isn't 'stepping down', but he's decided not to star in the drama, and he's looking at other options".

Jung Yu-mi's agency, Management SOOP announced, "The actress has finalized her decision not to be in the drama".

JS Pictures is seeking new actors to fill in the positions now.

MBC drama "Que Sera, Sera" was aired from the 17th of March to 13th of May 2007 starring Eric Mun, Jung Yu-mi, Yoon Ji-hye, Lee Kyu-han and more. PD Kim Yoon-cheol from "My Name is Kim Sam-soon" was in charge, and it was written by Do Hyeon-jeong. The drama is about the complicated relationship between four men and women.

"Que Sera, Sera 2" by JS Pictures is a remake, and it's looking to begin production later this year.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article...

Translation : Hancinema

Thanks for sharing the article.  It's a bummer both Eric & Yumi turned down QSS2 at the final review.  I'm 50/50 on this... You know me, I often don't like remakes... but the other half of me is pity no Eric & Yumi reunion for the 3rd times + the production is a great team!  I'm curious why both of them turned it down upon final review... with a rookie actors for new leads, I wonder the remake was planned to be young loves....  It's interesting to see if the new male lead get richard simmons from some over the top keyboard warriors like how they hate on Eric, even suggesting he's like the role he played or all that "type-casting" richard simmons.  It's so stupid, QSS2 wanted to get all the original people from the show back, so of course Eric was called... where the heck is type-casting there?  I'm sorry for the rant but some people's stupidity irk me so much.

It's interesting it says QSS2 will begin production next year but no mention of which network... That was one of the things I wonder right from the start.

Any way, Eric turned down 2 dramas so far.... I'm glad he's considering "other options".... Though, it would be nice if Top Media actually said the other options he's considering are dramas or what :P

Catching up on updates :lol:

190809 Shinhwa’s Eric Spotted:  Eric Is Moving!

A regular customer for over 7 years said he is moving far away. So he thanked me and gave me a present. Thank you!
Stays healthy, successful in every work, steady in singer activities and happy with Hyemi..♡♡♡

#Seongsu-dong cafe

tumblr_pvycxfBGdW1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

Source: Coffeos

==============================================

At first I thought they were moving to the suburban area because this moving post from the cafe owner said "he is moving far away".  but I recently saw an IG post that said he was eating next to celebrities at his building... and the hashtags were Shinhwa Eric & Na Hyemi... Looks like their move to Raemian Blesstige (래미안블레스티지) in Gapo-dong, Gangnam.  I'm told it's a brand new building that is just completed this year.  I guess they are not moving to the suburban area :lol: My friend said it's about 1/2 hour drive from their old place, so it is far!  :)   It's better for them, more convenient and shorter commute work wise.  I hope Eric could update aguTV and shows us the new place.  :)

Apparently, the Raemian residential building brand by Samsung C&T Corp ranked No.1 on NCSI (Korean National Customer Satisfaction Index) for apartment construction since 1998 :)  http://news.samsungcnt.com/5-reasons-raemian-koreas-1-housing-choice/

190822 Shinhwa’s Eric & Andy Official Updates

ERIC: Ricmae’s full scale haircut begins!
Even makes Sikhye (a traditional sweet Korean rice beverage), a new menu for the guests. Passion explosive RicCEO

ANDY: GapBunBi!
Andy’s sudden handmade bibimmyeon. This evening, don’t miss it with bibimmyeon!

tumblr_pwo65dnRFD1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwo65dnRFD1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pwo65dnRFD1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

Source: Eric Official, Andy Official

190829 Shinhwa’s Eric & Andy Official Update:

After a crazy 5th day of business, the crazier(?) 6th day of business START :lol:

ERIC: RicCEO’s sweet Sikyhye (a traditional sweet Korean rice beverage) that he made all night long

ANDY: Soap Fairy →  Andy turned into a playful boy? Revival of Andy’s excitement cell :heart:

tumblr_px1vdrE9sS1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_px1vdrE9sS1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_px1vdrE9sS1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_px1vdrE9sS1qckmvno4_1280.jpg

Source: Official Eric, Official Andy