September Brand Reputation Rankings For Male Advertisement Models Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from August 22 to September 23. The

Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for September.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Jung Hae In
  2. Park Seo Joon
  3. Won Bin
  4. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
  5. Gong Yoo
  6. Park Bo Gum
  7. Shinhwa’s Eric
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  10. Park Ji Sung

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 12:22 AM, willenette said:

Top 10 Male Idols According To Brand Reputation In September 2018

The list has changed quite a bit since last month!

The Korea Reputation Center released its brand reputation rankings for individual male idols in September 2018. The rankings were indexed by analyzing consumer brand participation, media, communication and community.

Just within a matter of weeks, the brand reputation ranking has certainly changed quite a lot!

7th – Shinhwa’s Eric (4,708,929)

cx8mYUFlMhAdHfMyvqXnhlTh9jkRg9zBGlr_6MUQ

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

On 9/24/2018 at 2:15 AM, willenette said:

September Brand Reputation Rankings For Male Advertisement Models Revealed

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from August 22 to September 23. The

Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for September.

Check out the top 30 for this month below!

1. Jung Hae In
  2. Park Seo Joon
  3. Won Bin
  4. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
  5. Gong Yoo
  6. Park Bo Gum
  7. Shinhwa’s Eric
  8. Jo In Sung
  9. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  10. Park Ji Sung

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

Thanks so much for sharing the news.  It's so nice seeing him in top 10 for both Idol Groups Brand reputation ranking among the hoobaes as well as the Male Advertising Model ranking.  I am actually surprised because he's too quiet, even in during Shinhwa comeback.  He's often not the talker in the group.  Some times I wonder how more popular he would be if he's the talker, self PR a bit more.  But then I might stan him this long if he's 'someone else rather than who he is, the quiet, low key Eric :D

On 9/17/2018 at 11:01 PM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the pictures. She looks so pretty & CUTE wearing that lacy dress. Actually, lace dresses are cute, classic, and always on-trend - BTW, I wonder if Eric is the jealous-type. Well, when two people are in love, feelings of jealousy are common. If handled in a good way, however, a little jealousy can be a good thing for a relationship. In one study, about 75% of people said they tried to make their partner jealous at one time or another. ... :P

I really don't like lace dresses at all (especially white or off-white) because it often look frumpy than classy or chic.  Lucky this one is cute and the hair & make-up went well together.

hahaha being the playful self that he is, I can imagine he pretend to be jealous to Hyemi seeing the couple pics at the presscon.  I haven't watched this drama, not sure how Hyemi on screen love-lines will be.  So curious if Eric watches the whole drama lol   I think on Happy Together when she went guesting with "My Only One" cast, the MC asked her if she watched OHYA drama.  She said she avoided cuz she heard it was passionate but it was every where that it was hard not to see :sweatingbullets:  

I don't think Eric is the jealous type (though he probably teases her/pretends to be so to tease her. I remember in one of the show they Shinhwa went to some years back they were asked what would they do if their girlfriend called and said she's going to celebrate a unnie's birthday at a club and there'll be guys there.  Then the MC pushed it further by saying that it'd be a 4 guys meeting 4 girls.  Andy against it and Eric said he didn't think it's necessarily bad because the fact that she asked/told him instead of doing it without even telling so it's not a bad thing.  He said that as long as she asked or told him, it's ok.  Dongwan commented that Eric is more American (open-minded) in that sense.

It would be awesome if these two do a photoshoot together.... it's too much to ask, especially in K-biz and that he's an idol, I know....

Look at how adorable they are linking arms.

20170220101227_batch_dpc_4895.jpg

20170223125455_dari.jpg

They're just too cute.  Look at how he stroke her hair :wub::wub:

tumblr_osfudkxN801rvbzggo1_540.png

tumblr_inline_osey7yk48o1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_ouyoagjAAU1qcufwd_1280.jpg

• Like 1

180925 “Supply 1 Each to 1 House” 5 Men Who Will Shine the Kitchen - Shinhwa’s E-Chef

It’s Chuseok that the full moon makes all our hearts full and warm. The crowded house with all the family members and tasty foods entertain us. Where do the foods come from? Everyone gathers up in kitchen and shows off their cooking. With busy holidays, we picked 5 male celebrities who could be a great help in the kitchen.image

Eric of Shinhwa and actor (right) is famous for ‘YosekNam’ (sexy cooking man)

◆ ‘Three Meals a Day E-Chef’ Eric

Eric, member of group Shinhwa and actor, is known for his cooking. Not only the Shinhwa members but everyone else around him says “he can cook very well.”  Eric has presented his dishes such as Pho, soups, grilled fish, etc. on tvN show ‘Three Meals a Day’.

Last year in July, Eric married Na Hyemi who is an actress and a model. It brings curiosity how would the new groom’s holiday feast be.

(skip unrelated)

The other 4 on the list are Jisung,Sean of Jinusean, Ma Dong Seok, and Eric Nam

Source: The Fact News
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

E-chef did all this! So much harder in the 1st season for E-Chef when Na PD went back to the bare bone, no kitchen equipment!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Like 1

From Shinhwa's fansigns during comeback

Some one asked if he'll be doing drama soon?

The options were: This Year    Next Year    No

He circled "Next Year"  GOOOOSH  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!   It's about time to give himself priority.

Dm0-LvYU4AAx-CC.jpg:orig

At a later fansign someone asked what's the genres he would consider.  I laughed seeing a smiley he drew next to melo drama :D

Very happy with all the ""  and extra happy it's a "?" next to Rom-com instead of a straight up "X" hahahaha  Well, we understand why if it's no so I take the "?" with a huge grin on my face :lol:  Hope the timing is right and he gets good scripts.

:)  1. Melo drama

X    2. Horror

X    3. Period drama

4. Mystery

?    5. Rom-com

6. Sitcom

7. Noir

X    8. Campus/school

9. ———

DnRerI8XcAIKoiX.jpg:orig

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shinhwa's Heart concert - The Green Shirt

I love this aesthetic

DpDwSo3UYAEGzSR.jpg:orig

DpDwR0EVAAASICI.jpg:orig

It's like he's strutting down a runway in these 2 photos

DpEGdhMUUAEAYM8.jpg:orig

DpEGfiAVsAE85jU.jpg:orig

DpCVlT8UwAEE81c.jpg:orig

DpKFoizUcAAmWyL.jpg:orig

DpG4CKjUcAA4fEf.jpg:orig

DpCRgOVU8AEwmI3.jpg:orig

Do_RFABUwAAszCE.jpg:orig

These 3 photos are like high fashion shoot

Theme: mannequin / masquerade ball (san mask) :P

Do_5fCFU8AAZegI.jpg:orig

Do_5gFVVsAE4H7a.jpg:orig

Do_zgp-V4AEpdlP.jpg:orig

DpCTUoNUwAArqd-.jpg:orig

DpCTVqEU8AATk5O.jpg:orig

DpCTWUwUYAE7p3c.jpg:orig

DpKJiFIUcAAXOaX.jpg:orig

DpJaOBMVAAAN9c7.jpg:orig

DpG4CKmUwAEetSR.jpg:orig

DpJaOBVUYAId_FI.jpg:orig

Do7QZeiU8AEUl40.jpg:orig

DpE87bhVsAAQFhK.jpg:orig

DpEh6vkW4AIcmWW.jpg:orig

Do6_TkDUcAA8KS9.jpg:orig

DpDCwdMU8AYwk1n.jpg:orig

DpDHyzAUUAEfgsb.jpg:orig

DpDHyzAU0AAx7rh.jpg:orig

DpFAB7OU8AE1Cpj.jpg:orig

LOLOLOL

Do_ypq-UYAExVmk.jpg:orig

Do_yprBVsAAZ4Kd.jpg:orig

• Like 1

Shinhwa's Heart concert - The Chicago Bull

(before he turned into a cutie bunny)  :)

Doesn't look like a 40-year old man at all. 

He has that cute/boyish vibe no matter how old he gets :)

Do6qU-_VAAAtg2y.jpg:orig

Do6qVXtU4AAff1C.jpg:orig

Do6qVzvVAAAjbw8.jpg:orig

Do6qWNzVAAAzhxQ.jpg:orig

Do-N9WfU4AAlyaV.jpg:orig

Do-N-AjU4AIjTy0.jpg:orig

Do-N_6CUUAEaHtk.jpg:orig

Do-0hJIUwAAKB2n.jpg:orig

Do_DtquVAAAHrFH.jpg:orig

DpACT4-UYAAT_IF.jpg:orig

Do9z5fMUUAE1l3F.jpg:orig

• Like 1

We knew from Shinhwa's fansign that Eric replied to a fan's note about when he'll be back to drama and he circled 'next year'

Also at Shinhwa's Heart concert, when Hyesung asked if Eric going to do a drama and he also said 'next year'....

AND

I just heard from my k-friend that we can see Eric's drama this SPRING!!!!!!!!! :P

She said she likes the actress and the director are top-notch. 

She didn't tell me who (not spoiling everything lol) so we'll have to wait till the news come out hahaha

I can't wait for his comeback. It has been long.  Both Mr. & Mrs Mun are pretty busy :)

Hyemi is #7 for Drama Actor Brand Reputation for October 2018!!!  WOW WOW

There has been articles praising her in My Only One drama.  I'm so happy for her

Source: http://news.tongplus.com/site/data/html_dir/2018/10/10/2018101001225.html

DpMK136U8AAh2Jz.jpg:orig

Choi Jung Won & Hyemi's movie 'Hana Restaurant' is to be released in November

I think it's just a small budget movie.  Not sure how many screening it'll get.

DpMFeG0WwAAK4pI.jpg:orig

Hyemi with UEE (her drama sis & mom) with some other cast of 'My Only One' drama

DpD_9cfXcAAJG85.jpg:orig

Hyemi from her IG

So pretty.  I love her hair like this more than with a bang.  :heart:

Do8JoU5XoAAiF5i.jpg:orig

Can't wait for the casting news!  :heart:

EqualThatAfricancivet-small.gif

tumblr_pejiuyAq1j1rvbzggo1_540.gif

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, Phi said:

We knew from Shinhwa's fansign that Eric replied to a fan's note about when he'll be back to drama and he circled 'next year'

Also at Shinhwa's Heart concert, when Hyesung asked if Eric going to do a drama and he also said 'next year'....

AND

I just heard from my k-friend that we can see Eric's drama this SPRING!!!!!!!!! :P

She said she likes the actress and the director are top-notch. 

She didn't tell me who (not spoiling everything lol) so we'll have to wait till the news come out hahaha

I can't wait for his comeback. It has been long.  Both Mr. & Mrs Mun are pretty busy :)

Can't wait for the casting news!  :heart:

Hi Phi, wahhh.............thanks for sharing this good news. Next year.............from March - May................I'm so excited. Wait & see. I'm already excited about seeing Eric again on TV. I have missed this man so much on my screen. :P

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 12:30 PM, Phi said:

Shinhwa's Heart concert - The Cute Bunny :)

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the pictures. Were this concert in Seoul or Taipei? In Taipei recently I heard that fans sang along with 30 songs altogether.  I saw some pictures that fans were waving orange light sticks. It was a success! Fans support the group with loud cheers. Good luck as they continue their tour.  I guess their next performance is in Hong Kong on Nov. 24, right? :P

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181015

credit : Korea Herald

• Like 1

Shinhwa Brings Legendary 20th Anniversary Performance In Taipei

Shinhwa-3.jpg?resize=660,400&ssl=1

Good job to the legendary Shinhwa.

South Korean legendary boy group Shinhwa extended the celebration of its 20th anniversary in Taipei last Saturday.

Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan, Hyesung, Jun Jin, and Andy performed amid the thunderous cheers of local fans at the Taipei Arena on October 13.

The concert mark the first overseas stop of its 20th Anniversary Concert “Heart” Tour, which started on October 6 and 7 at the Olympic Gymnastics Arena in Seoul.

Shinhwa-2.jpg?resize=768,588&ssl=1

For its Taipei concert, the boy group treated the crowd with a parade of its old and new hits, including “Your Man”, “Brand New”, “I Pray 4U”, “Shooting Star”, “All Your Dreams”, “Super Power”, and “Thanks”.

Shinhwa was met with hot response of fans who sang along to the 30 songs the boy group performed, and who filled Taipei Arena with the boys’ official fandom color.

Shinhwa.jpeg?w=670&ssl=1

In a statement, Shinhwa Company relayed its gratitude to fans who came to the Taipei concert. “Shinhwa successfully wrapped up its 20th anniversary concert in Taipei. We sincerely thank the many fans who always support the band with loud cheers,” the agency said.

The agency also requested for continued support for the next activities of the group, which will include a concert in Hong Kong.

Shinhwa-7.jpg?resize=768,768&ssl=1

Eric, Minwoo, Dongwan, Hyesung, Jun Jin, and Andy will perform in Hong Kong next as part of the big-scale celebration marking the boy group’s two decades in the K-Pop industry.

Shinhwa will hold 20th Anniversary Concert “Heart” Tour at the AsiaWorld-Expo StubHub Hall in Hong Kong on November 24.

Shinhwa.jpg?resize=708,1024&ssl=1

source : Hellokpop

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Why 2019 is too long to come?  I hope Eric's casting news come out soon. 

I'm so bored! lol  Good thing there's lot of binge worthy series on Netflix to binge on.

Mean while, I'm spamming some random gifs lol

999661395B87EC6E0E

998D1E3E5B893BC216

996E08435B8FEFCC26

99765E505B880FA416

99CB85415BA7D27E08

996DBD505B940CB20A

99753B505B940CC00A

SSSSSHHH-ING LOL

9936213C5B85575728

993F144F5B913D802C

9919D14F5B913D7508

Credit as tagged

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 6:33 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, wahhh.............thanks for sharing this good news. Next year.............from March - May................I'm so excited. Wait & see. I'm already excited about seeing Eric again on TV. I have missed this man so much on my screen. :P

I'm not sure if it will be from March to May or more like June-ish....  If Spring drama, casting news usually comes out 4-5 months before?  I hope to hear it soon.  He's too quiet since the Taiwan concert.  Probably getting things ready.... :)

I really miss him on my screen too.  It's been a while.  It's always very nice seeing him with Shinhwa but since he's often the quiet one among them so it's lovely when he's doing drama.  Gotta see more of him.  :lol:

On 10/16/2018 at 12:18 AM, willenette said:

Shinhwa Brings Legendary 20th Anniversary Performance In Taipei

source : Hellokpop

Thanks for sharing.  It's funny how KpopHerald hashtaged this with Thailand while the news article did say Taipei.  It gave me a good laugh.  :w00t:  The fan events during Taipei concert was lovely.  :heart:

• Like 1

181014 Eric’s Comment About the fan event “Like A Star” at Shinhwa’s Heart Concert in Taipei

One of the fan organized events was at the performance of ‘Like A Star‘ (별), everyone was to turn on cellphone’s flashlight to make a star, then showed a banner and sang Happy Birthday. to Shinhwa.  It was beautiful, it made Hyesung choked up during his performing  :tears::tears:

Below was what Eric said during ending ment.

tumblr_inline_pgpreisFcn1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Other photos & video clips of the Star event.
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

tumblr_inline_pgq0iqWBdn1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pgq0kukRgA1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pgq0stN78o1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pgprk9fT3Y1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pgprj2wBqT1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pgprhwEihD1qcufwd_1280.jpg

DqW4UBoWoAYlD0j.jpg:orig

DqXDgalW4AM-dPq.jpg:orig

tumblr_inline_pgprhfDjfd1qcufwd_1280.jpg

• Like 1