Hunter X Hunter

Guest treekore8

Guest lady_muimui

I don't know what chapter since i bought the comic and not dwl it but what i know is that there in this one country where ants and their family are controlling the country.

ohh....His close-to death match with the dart siblings? That was crazy.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amaxing_grace

^ oOOoo thanks a lot!!

i saw the anime and ovas? i forget how many but the endings were kinda left open..im up to when gon and killua are in the game greed island??? anyone know where i am and how i can see more :33 ???

help?? please?? :x

Guest Take Five

^depends on if you're on the GI Final OVA or just the regular greed island one, which would be the 2nd OVA. the GI final one is the last one so i'd suggest just picking up the manga from there.

Guest faiiz

i've only read the comics one ._.

Killua is my love >3< but i have to let him go cause now i fall in love with someone else T3T *say bye bye to Killua*

Guest Take Five

^no idea...maybe netero has the best chance unless the other good guys start teaming up.

• 11 months later...
Guest miyuki

^ oOOoo thanks a lot!!

i saw the anime and ovas? i forget how many but the endings were kinda left open..im up to when gon and killua are in the game greed island??? anyone know where i am and how i can see more :33 ???

help?? please?? :x

i watched all ovas at crunchyroll.com ^.^ i should read the manga now to know what happens next.. and i hope togashi will finish this coz his break is too long.. and i know a lt od pipol are waiting for chapter 261..

Guest lady_muimui

^no idea...maybe netero has the best chance unless the other good guys start teaming up.

I haven't read it in a long time so I might have remembered wrong but wasn't netero fighting one of them? I will vote for Gon's oyaji.

Guest Take Five

^i barely remember. it's been at least a year or two since i've last read it -__-

i remember one guy was teleporting all the minor bad guys to netero and he'd just kill them all lol.

oh well, i'm starting to think i'll never see the end of hunterxhunter.

• 1 month later...
Guest periwinkles03

i really like this anime..but when i watched it on our local TV it is not finishe.. i like to watched than to read..

whose here know where i can watched the full eps.. of this anime

Guest ayane.sempai

Hunter X Hunter is the best. i love Killua, Gon. i forgot the clown/joker's name. but ilove him dearly!

Guest AzNdAyDrEaMeR

how come theres no more manga being scanslated or released?

the chimera ant series made me cry when they killed off all the beginning characters :tears:

then they had to take gin also!

next maybe netero, this is a really sad story after greed island.

i want to find out the ending!

this reminds me of battle royale~~

its been like half a year or something since they last released, what happenned to togashi??

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

my best character is killua and hisoka. ahaha they are really interesting especially Gon but he never found his dad in the anime..i wonder how far the manga will go. or did it stop already?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest s3imaDen

i just started watching the anime...

i love it!! it's so cool...

heheh :D

am continue watching it.. its so exciting!!

Guest mystique

my best character is killua and hisoka. ahaha they are really interesting especially Gon but he never found his dad in the anime..i wonder how far the manga will go. or did it stop already?

i though Gon DID find his dad in the anime? he went with Killua if i rmb correctly using the teleport card he won from the greed island...

Hisoka is hot :)

Guest qquinto

i though Gon DID find his dad in the anime? he went with Killua if i rmb correctly using the teleport card he won from the greed island...

Hisoka is hot :)

nope, he didn't. the anime just makes it look like that. if you continue the series with the manga, you'll see.

anyways, this is one of my all time favorite series. kiliua, baby<3. i really hope he gets to writing soon.. or gets his wife to continue his work haha. sailormoon designed hunter x hunter characters, lol!

edit - just to clear up what i said.. the creator of hunter x hunter married the creator of sailormoon. i was just thinking abt how his latest chapters in hunter x hunter seemed to be lacking in art and it'd be cool if his wife continued his work for him since she's a professional with manga herself. =P

Archived