Hunter X Hunter

Guest treekore8

Guest NO NAME?

HxH is back, yeah!!!

Chapter 291:

Decent chapter. I hope this fight ends soon, maybe in another two chapters? Netero, beat the crap out the King.

On another note, I'm impressed w/ the artwork :o

I would like to see the anime make a comeback, but there's so much material that needs to be animated.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hunterheart

^ ITS BACK ALREADY??? *squeals. Can't wait to read!

\ED!T:

IT WAS SOOOOO SHORT!!!! I have a feeling that Netero is going to die or something drastic (hope not). I can understand why Netero is excited about the king though. The chapter seems to be lagging a little. Need more action and less cliffhangers... seriously!

Guest ViVa4ever

never read the mange but I'm planning to one of these days.

I loved the anime and my fav is Kurapica. :blush:

-edit-

I changed my mind! my absolute favor is Kuroro! B) damn if that was a real person, I'd stalk him day and night hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest james18

Been a fan of Hunter X Hunter since it came out but I never watch/read the whole story though.

I just want to ask something, I heard someone said that Kurapica is actually a girl but I dont/didnt believe it. Is it true? and what epi or chapter that Kurapica said that he's a girl but if not then disregard my question. Thanks :)

Guest edizzl4shizzl

They seriously need to finish this arc NOW and go back to Gon's search for his father. This arc was bad from the beginning. :\ Bring back Leorio!

Guest ViVa4ever

damn chapter 293 was good. Palm is crazy and creepy T.T

this arc seriously needs to be animated! it will be sooooo cool :D

I want Netero to win but I don't want the king to die either! I'm loving his character a lot and I don't want him to die! T.T

and where the hell are the Ryodan in all of this mess? they should show up already along with Kuroro :blush:

I wonder where is Hisoka too? o.O

Guest ViVa4ever

the new chapter is out and it was too damn short but good as well. I really can't wait to see how all of this is gonna end.

one last thing: I freakin hate Pufu! I hope Knuckle kicks his richard simmons! >_>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest selvaspeedy

OMG Netero's leg is... gone! =_____=; it won't be a problem though cause he's used to stand on one leg lol

I wonder if there is any hope for the ants to go back to their former selves! some of them are starting to remember things from their previous lives so it's a possibility! I don't want the king to die! >.< kill Pufu! he's too emo!

Bring Kito back! he was such a cute guy with that funny ability of his. :P

I'm wondering too about the Ryodan! They showed up in the beginning of this arc fighting the ants and they just disappeared!

Guest selvaspeedy

Looks like I'm the only one reading the manga at the moment lol :P

anyways finally the fight between the King and Netero will be over in the next chapter. I have a feeling Netero is going to die! He won't stand a chance now that he lost his arm too! But he said the King's name so maybe there's still a hope.

I love the drawing :wub:

Guest NO NAME?

Looks like I'm the only one reading the manga at the moment lol :P
I've been checking this thread every week, but I never really bothered to post here even though I do it in the other WSJ manga threads.

Chapter 297:

Intense chapter!

What's Netero's next move?

I liked the scene where Netero prays and out of nowhere, he flips off the King.

Guest hunterheart

AHHHH chapter...OMGGG HIS LEG... and ARM! WHAT THE HECK! And his move didn't even kill the king. I really hope this isn't the end. I have a feeling that Gon is going to be the one who helps defeat the king though. INTENSE INTENSE!... was so short.

Guest Not_Priority

yes its back ><

with awesome quality , after years ... it start to exiting again *_*

agree, this arc should be finished and back to gon, killua, kurapika, leorio, story @@

• 1 year later...
Guest NO NAME?

Hunter x Hunter TV Anime Series Confirmed for This Fall

posted on 2011-07-24 12:26 EDT

Details in Weekly Shonen Jump mag

A promotional campaign for the Hunter X Hunter manga has confirmed that a television anime series has been green-lit to air this fall. More details will be provided in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine.

[Via Uri-Sure Matome +]

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-07-24/hunter-x-hunter-tv-anime-series-confirmed-for-this-fall

• 2 weeks later...

Archived