Hunter X Hunter

Guest treekore8

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best freaking anime in the world man i got so addicted but the ending was bad i heard that new episodes will come out soon i wish to get updated thanks . .

Guest lady_muimui

best freaking anime in the world man i got so addicted but the ending was bad i heard that new episodes will come out soon i wish to get updated thanks . .

new episodes? Are you freakin' serious? Can it be the ant arc that the manga readers are anticipating? If so,....YAY!!! :sweatingbullets: The ending to the anime was really crappy. Well, I wouldn't say "really" but I mean after the whole anime of searching for Jin then at the end it was just like "err..." Thank God I found the manga which relieved me of my endless curiousity of "who is that man?"

Guest treekore8

I don't know where you guys are... but there's so many parts of the exams. (5) >-<

really because I didn't see all the parts of the exams......

• 1 month later...
Guest Y g U e N e G

i like the anime, anyone know how many episodes there are now? when i was watching there was lie 60 somehting or 70 something

Guest 0529x

At first I liked this anime but at the end as episodes pass by, I am like left in nowhere xD LOL Maybe because i am doing my HW while watching so i wasn;t able to concentrate but it is nice too. Gon is so funny. xD!

Guest lady_muimui

Gon is so funny. xD!

And cute!! Especially when they were training to open the front door of Killua's house and the old man was telling them the weight of each door and the number or doors and Gon gets the calculation all wrong. Kyahh!!! Kawaii!!! :blush:

Has anyone see read the new manga vol 23? it's simply the best because it has many killua scene fight. I just can;t wait for genei ryodan find out their new member is kilua's siter whose trying to find him.

Guest lady_muimui

Has anyone see read the new manga vol 23? it's simply the best because it has many killua scene fight. I just can;t wait for genei ryodan find out their new member is kilua's siter whose trying to find him.

What chapter(s) is that? I dl by chapters so I don't really know what volume I'm on. xD

Archived