Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

treekore8

Hunter X Hunter

Discuss here!!!!!!!hunter.png
Plot: 
 The story focuses on a young boy named Gon, who discovers that his father, whom he was told was dead, is actually alive and well. He learns that his father, Ging, is a world-renowned Hunter: a licensed profession for those who specialize in fantastic pursuits such as locating rare or unidentified animal species, treasure hunting, surveying unexplored enclaves, or hunting down lawless individuals. Despite Ging having left his son with his relatives in order to pursue his own dreams, Gon departs upon a journey to follow in his father's footsteps, pass the rigorous Hunter Examination, and eventually find his father. Along the way, Gon meets various other kinds of Hunters and also encounters the paranormal. 

Volumes: 32 (Hiatus) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=16Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 1st season: 62 + OVA: 30 + 2nd Season: 99 + 2 films*This series has also games released
Anyone likes Hunter X Hunter? I made my sister buy me the manga and I started reading it, so good!

Hunter-x-Hunter-hunter-x-hunter-6340122-

Hunter-x-Hunter-hunter-x-hunter-6340108-

hunter_x_hunter_1999___wallpaper_by_sila

I love HxH!! I'm on the NGL saga right now and I can't wait until stoptazmo release the next chapter. I wish they made that part into anime though cause I want to watch and read it. xD

Spoiler!!

Kaito...I love his weapon. It's sooo funny. xD But I can't believe what happened to him. I was on the verge of tears when Gon was being beaten by him and Gon mananged to hug him and was like "it's okay." :tears:

i don't get what's so "cute" about this. it's a shounen series with fighting, killing, etc. i don't see anything cute.

yea..especially in the manga's ant arc...nothing really cute about that. I'm guessing "cute" is referring to Gon, Killua, or Gon+Killua xD

seriously, this series was brilliant from the beginning, but damn... the ant arc rules. The King and Hisoka are just two of the most ridiculous characters ever. Oh yeah, and as much as I adore Togashi, don't you think his characters are exactly the same from his other popular series, Yu Yu Hakusho? Seriously, almost 80% of the characters are virtual transfers from Yu Yu Hakusho.