Hunter X Hunter

Guest treekore8

Guest marishane

gosh! i love hunter x hunter! the anime by the way. my favorite character is killua! it's story is really one of a kind! i'm planning to read the manga one of these days :lol:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

killua and kurapica ♥

love the series,

i admit i almost ... rejected it at first sight...

horrible old graphics and all

but...

the storyline is ....

amazzing,

im such a sucker for good stories and plots...

characters as well...

mini pic spam ?

scans_Hunter-x-Hunter_Turkman_92762.jpg

scans_Hunter-x-Hunter_Turkman_92763.jpg

scans_Hunter-x-Hunter_Turkman_92858.jpg

scans_Hunter-x-Hunter_Turkman_92860.jpg

yeah.. it's hard to find good hxh pictures...

: (

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aahhee

of all people you leave out hisoka... - -;

ahh, yeahh ! he's cool, except he freaks me out sometimes...

he's... a really odd character xD

I mean... he startes at gon's butt... :ph34r:

I'd run.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i love this bad a$$ story line...

keeps me going n wondering...

true...hisoka is very creepy. my sister loves him i think he is just insane. ahaha but good to have a character like that in an anime.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Take Five

have there been any developments lately? i remember stopping awhile ago when the team was starting to infiltrate ant king's palace.

Guest razilia

Oh gosh...it's been a while since I got to watch this anime. Any new anime releases for this? The last one I got to watch was the final ep of GREED ISLAD FINAL. Sigh.

Guest NO NAME?

when will hunter-x start again?
I don't know if this is true, but I've heard that HxH will be back in September - October. Volume 26 is available for pre-order @ Amazon, but the release date isn't until January 5, 2010.

uhmm, can someone send me or give me the links on where i can watch Hunter X Hunter Greed Island episodes?

thanks ^^

PMed you.

have there been any developments lately? i remember stopping awhile ago when the team was starting to infiltrate ant king's palace.
Haven't heard anything new on the manga. I think I'll have to re-read the last chapter. I've completely forgotten what happened.

Oh gosh...it's been a while since I got to watch this anime. Any new anime releases for this? The last one I got to watch was the final ep of GREED ISLAD FINAL. Sigh.
I believe there are no plans for a new season at the moment since the manga has yet to be completed. Heard that there was supposed to be a fourth OVA though.

• 2 months later...
Guest NO NAME?

Hunter X Hunter Manga to Reportedly Return on January 4

posted on 2009-11-11 13:16 EST

Latest run for Yoshihiro Togashi, an artist well-known for his long breaks

The next issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine will reportedly announce that Yoshihiro Togashi will restart his Hunter X Hunter shōnen action manga in next year's combined 5th/6th issue on January 4. Togashi is well-known for halting and restarting his manga for months at a time. Togashi published his last run of the manga from October 6, 2008 to December, 2008. During that same period, Shueisha published the 26th compiled book volume of the manga.

Not coincidentally, Viz Media will publish the 26th volume of the manga in North America in January.

[Via 2ch, Canned Dogs]

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-...rn-on-january-4

Archived