• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I PREFER HIM OVER ORLANDO BLOOM ANYDAY!

omgod..

he's soooooo fiinnnee

i fell in love with him over all of this movies..

even in american history x! I love that movie! XD (his body,omfg)

man, he is underrated! he's such a great actor..man.

wow, he went to yale? Smart guy indeed

I think I going to blockbuster today and rented all his movies...haha

you should indeed. i've watched all his movies except for The People vs. Larry Flynt! i'm going to watch that very soon. but i highly recommend these:

Primal Fear (his debut and omg his acting is superb. can't believe it was his first film and already you can see talent in this man)

American History X (wow!!!!! i love how he shots in his boxers :rolleyes: his character is much more aggressive and wow he's so convincing. bloody hell he's so damn hot in it. Norton should've won an Oscar for this.)

Fight Club (his character is SO different than American History X. hahaha i love his role in this. love the movie. w/brad pitt but Norton outshines him, plus i never knew what the big deal was anyways with brad, ain't like he's good looking.)

Keeping the Faith (HE'S SO CUTE IN THIS LOL)

The Score (HE'S SO CUTE IN THIS IN CERTAIN SCENES IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!)

Red Dragon (scary movie. great cast. great movie. what can i say)

The Illusionist (super sexy. swoon. omg. he is incredibly charming in this role. wow. wow. lol. :blush: :blush:)

I AM DYING TO SEE HIM IN MOTHERLESS BROOKLYN. he plays a a detective with Tourette's Syndrome. if you've seen The Score, you'll probably be as excited as I am. :D

couldn't resist. more pictures:

EdwardNorton0010.jpg

robertfleischauer_017.jpg

robertfleischauer_002.jpg002.jpg

008.jpg006.jpg

michelelauritawickman_003.jpg

michelelauritawickman_001.jpg

edwardnorton4.jpgedwardnorton5.jpg

edwardnorton12.jpgahaha. is that not the CUTEST smile you've ever saw?! :D

American History X :blush: :D

American%20History%20X%20(2)%20(1).jpg

image6.jpg

American_History_X_2.jpg

Death to Smoochy. LOL. he was so dorky in this movie.

m_871855bd320aa6be12ea993fb24f59b0.jpg

:blush: i've never been this obsessed with a celebrity before. he's just simply amazing. :blush:

Guest pumaxgirl<3

I love his smile. It's sooo cute! :]

wee33, I saw "The People Vs. Larry Flynt" and I thought it was a good movie. I'm sure you'll enjoy it :D:D:D ...but more so because Edward Norton is in it. I can't believe he dated Courtney Love though...haha.

I love his smile. It's sooo cute! :]

wee33, I saw "The People Vs. Larry Flynt" and I thought it was a good movie. I'm sure you'll enjoy it :D:D:D ...but more so because Edward Norton is in it. I can't believe he dated Courtney Love though...haha.

oh thank you. i am sure i will love whatever Edward does. i am completely fascinated with him. and i agree, i think he has the most adorable smile everrrrr.

i still can't believe he dated Courtney either. he looks like sucha good guy! well, whatever he does is personal and private but still, ya know?? he probably has a thing for bad girls. lols. i do hope he finds someone nice one day. i'll be jealous, but content as long as he doesn't run into girls like Courtney. (i know, i am obsessed lol. i sound like an obsessed crazy teenager.) perhaps opposites do attract.

Guest aRtzy*faRtzy

i'm so glad you made this thread. i love him. he seems smart, witty, and just down to earth. and also... christian bale is up there with him too. and it's funny because they always try out for the same movies and etc. gotta love ed.

okie, I got one of his movie today > Down in the Valley with Rachel Wood.....I haven't watch it yet but will later tonight. The last movie I saw him was The Illusionist. I love him again. He was wonderful in the movie :)

yay. fell in love w/ him in the Illusionist. Can't wait till The Painted Veil comes out. He, Russel Crowe, and Ewan McGreggor are my fav western actors.

lol. :ph34r: Painted Veil has already been out. i've seen it already at least lol. i not sure. haha i've downloaded off the internet. and I LOVE Ewan as well!!! he's so charming too!

okie, I got one of his movie today > Down in the Valley with Rachel Wood.....I haven't watch it yet but will later tonight. The last movie I saw him was The Illusionist. I love him again. He was wonderful in the movie :)

i think Ms. Wood was 16 when the movie was filmed. she is sooooo god damn lucky!!! she has a sex scene with him. its nothing too graphical but gosh i hate to sound like a perv but Norton always makes sex scenes so friggin' hot. the way he kissed Jessica on the Illusionist, i wish that was me! but over all, Down in the Valley is an ok movie for me. i think everyone should really check out his debut movie, Primal Fear. for a newcomer, he is almost unbelievable. and plus, he looks so god damn cute you just want to jump in there and pet him. :sweatingbullets:

Archived