Guest sj22

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

anyone else in love with this man?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDBlQXNzfZM

an interview with Letterman. he's so cute. sigh. he goes, "to meet girls" lol.

Warning! Spoiler alert! if you don't want to know what happens, don't watch. other than that, i really loved Norton's role in The Score. thought i'd share with everyone who's curious and haven't watched it yet and doesn't mind a tiny bit of spoil. :D:D:lol::lol: i can't think of any actor doing a role like this. i'm sure there is but can't think of anyone so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwzkO7ygLLI

ok, he's not your typical pretty boy like Orlando Bloom or your standard handsome man like Christian Bale. i think he's more of your typical regular joe, geeky guy. and i don't really know what it is that makes him so appealing. i just love this man. probably because he is extremely talented and probably one of your best actors around today. i have to admit, i recently got obsessed about him. i knew who he was but never really paid too much attention. i only knew he was a good actor. but after i watched the illusionist, i was completely smitten. hahaha. he was sooo charismatic.

Edit: what i meant to say was that he's not your typical "hottie" as someone has mentioned on this thread. he doesn't look like an A&F model. but he sure is hella charming! i think he's perfect the way he looks. its adorable. and you can not deny his chick magnet lol. there are plenty of girls just swooning at the sight of him.

enintpage.jpg

and thank you pumaxgirl<3 for this! this is so cute hahahha. :lol:

us.jpg

vfsink.jpg

Brad-Pitt-and-Edward-Norton--C10046129.jpeg

i prefer him over brad pit anytime. :)

ed_norton.jpg

EdwardNorton0091.jpg

cap0515.jpg

the body he worked super hard for, for his role in American History X. :w00t:

001~0.jpg

his most charismatic role :blush:

ednortondoguitar.jpg

:blush:

lol. a interview with Conan on late night. i thought it was funny lol.

Norton discusses how he breaks his back during set on The Painted Veil. He rides a horse that knocks him down and he jokes that the rocks "broke" his fall lol. he didn't know that he broke his spine till after the film when he went to HK to see a doctor. he also adds that the pain on his back helped his role as a uptight British doctor because it made him stand and sit straight lol. (THANK GOODNESS he's ok.)

Norton: "And that's how far I am willing to go."

Conan: "For a role, yeah."

Norton: "I mean De Niro just gainned the weight you know. I like... I like.."

Conan: "You're like, break that back bone. It's true, De Niro. Anyone can do that."

Norton: "Anyone can gain the weight."

Conan: "Now let's get the rocks out."

Norton > Pitt

I completely agree.

Edward Norton is one of the BEST actors.

I loved him in The Illusionist, American History X, and Fight Club.

He's AWESOME!

The first time I saw him act was American History X. Oh my gosh. He was so convincing in that movie! I think he deserves all the accolades he's received for his acting... XD Thanks for the thread!

who say he is not handsome or a typical boy. He is way better than Orlando Bloom or even Christian Bale (Brad Pitt too)

Edward Norton is so talented that make those boys look pathetic!

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Just thinking about some of the roles he does, I'm blown away. He's such an amazing actor, and has done some amazing movies. Doesn't help that he's just so adorable. ^^;

Fight Club, American History X, and the Illusionist are some of the best movies out there, and are ones I think everyone should see... Ed Norton is perfect in all of them.

big fan of edward norton..fight club is one of my favorite movies..he is attractive but not your typical "hottie"

thank you that's what i meant. lol. but he comes close in American History X!

Archived