Edward Norton

Guest sj22

Guest mangmang22

::sighs::

i love him too!! he's so talented.

in fight club there's super smexy brad pitt and edward norton--but i'd have to say that edward norton was my favorite of the two

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vino de Jerez

OMG! MY FRIEND IS SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!! i think he is a pretty attractive man who is EXTREMELY talented (; thanks for sharing (:

Guest the.elephant

he was definitely awesome in american history x and i liked him in rounders and illusionist and fight club as well.

he's our next HULK.... we'll see how that works out.

Guest 16candl3s

yeah he's a great actor a bit underated though I hope he wins an Oscar soon. Love him in American History X , Primal Fear & Keeping the Faith (imagine a HOT priest! :w00t: ).

i loovveee this man!

heh, the only thing is, he's not very good at crying in his movies it seems to me, looks more like maniacal laughter.

love him all the more though.

Guest ang168

I love him. ^_^ He speaks pretty good Japanese. Check it out:

In case some people don't know, he use to live in Osaka and worked for his grandpa's company.

Guest pandoras0nymph

i loved him ever since the illusionist!!!!!! waaaaha!!!!i love yah edward norton!!!ive watched red dragon too he's great there too!

lol. :ph34r: Painted Veil has already been out. i've seen it already at least lol. i not sure. haha i've downloaded off the internet. and I LOVE Ewan as well!!! he's so charming too!i think Ms. Wood was 16 when the movie was filmed. she is sooooo god damn lucky!!! she has a sex scene with him. its nothing too graphical but gosh i hate to sound like a perv but Norton always makes sex scenes so friggin' hot. the way he kissed Jessica on the Illusionist, i wish that was me! but over all, Down in the Valley is an ok movie for me. i think everyone should really check out his debut movie, Primal Fear. for a newcomer, he is almost unbelievable. and plus, he looks so god damn cute you just want to jump in there and pet him. :sweatingbullets:
omg!!! agree! such a lovely guy, thats why i fell for him in the illusionist... i'll watch out for HULK too i bet it'll be good coz he's in it and he's a better actor than mr. bana...hehhee

Guest polaris

:wub: I fell in love with him after watching the Illusionist too ^^

Me too! YOu'll love him even MORE after seeing "The Painted Veil"

Guest Lil.Miss.A

LOVE HIM!!!!

He's one AMAZING actor.... he's done it all thriller drama comedy.. and all of them were a hit!

I first noticed him in Primal Fear... from then I've been following all of his movies..

he's very charming ^^

Guest xpeachez

OMG i am soooo glad you made this thread! I think Edward Norton is one of the most incredible actors in Hollywood; he's so flexible and able to take on various types of roles.

Guest sarsee

Filming of the new Hulk movie is happening at my school at the moment.

There are trailers around the campus.

I walked past the "Culver University's Biological Sciences" building XD

Archived