Edward Norton

Guest sj22

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dumpyfledgling

i prefer him over brad pit anytime. :)

I totally agree. My cousin and I always argue about the Brad Pitt vs. Edward Norton thing. I always tell her...who would you rather be on a date with, the guy that all you can do is stare at because he's so beautiful or the guy that will sit across the table and crack jokes with you? definetely the guy that can crack jokes.

I LOVE EDWARD NORTON!!!! My favorite American actor. He can do both comedy and drama.

Guest iAM_Vindicated

love him. he's like one of the best actors and thats what makes him so charismatic and cute. my fav. movie is american history x and he did a great job :] i love him~~~~~

Guest demonicxsecrets

Finally! People DO acknowledge his pure greatness.

My friends always criticize me for not liking the typical and cliche "gorgeous" guys.

Psh, Edward Norton's hotness will dominate anyone's any day.

Gah, he's so hot.

^yes, he did. he did graduate from Yale. he is definitely intelligent. and that is so attractive as well. i also just love how he can mold into the characters he played as well. he is very convincing.

some of my favorite roles he played:

Primal Fear (his debut i believe. so young and he's sooooo adorable yet creepy in this)

Fight Club

American History X :blush: my goodness he was so manly and buff in this. walking onto the streets with only his boxers and gun. that's hot.

The Illusionist

i haven't seen the 25th hour yet, but i heard he did very good in this. i've seen almost all of his movies. :blush:

Archived