[jp, Kr Movie 2007] Virgin Snow

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aoi Miyazaki?! I'm excited.

BTW, for those who are asking... yeah she was in Nana w/ Mika Nakashima. Also check out "Sukida" (I Love You) and her 2006 film "Tada, kimi wo Aishiteru" (Heavenly Forest) which I really liked. She was with Hiroshi Tamaki there (who starred in Jdorama Nodame Cantabile). Well, those are the only films that I've seen where she's part of.

Guest choco-late

This is one of my long waiting movie...

It has both of my favorite actor/acotress. I think would be a nice and sweet movie.

Guest yourtheonlyway

from watching the trailer, im getting pretty excited. now, i want to watch this film that aoi is going to be in. ( i was this excited for heavenly forest because she was going to be with my love, tamaki.) and the fact, tat lee jun ki is speaking japanese too, (sexy!) theres was one scene in the trailer that reminded me of heavenly forest, where lee jun ki is in a gallery and is looking at pictures/drawings (?) on the wall. . . sound familiar? haha.

does anyone know the offical date the movie is going to be released in the theaters?

Guest joonieki

i've watched the trailer and been reading reviews, i can't wait for the movie to air! :D

also because junki is in it too!

haven't seen Aoi Miyazaki around, so excited to watch her in this film.

the characters seems very interesting in the trailer.

really can't wait to watch :lol:

Guest AL_NT_ATT

aww i'm anticipating now! after watching King and the Clown, i respect him so much more as an actor now. it's not all looks now, his talent seriously killed me. and she was so cute in nana, no vulnerable. wonder how this film goes!

Guest tuna_madunna

lee jun ki is in a gallery and is looking at pictures/drawings (?) on the wall. . . sound familiar? haha.

That one was an Anycall CF. He used his cellphone to make the girl like him ^__^

I'm Glad a lot are anticipating this, yes!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heechullie

I am so excited about this movie!!

I heard that it will air in theatres on May 12th in Japan.

Lucky people! I wish I could see it.

Just a few more good reasons so see the movie ^_^

3.gif

4-1.gif

5.gif

8.gif

12.gif

13.gif

16.gif

11-1.gif

14.gif

Posted on JunKi's Free Board, credit Nell

ahhhhhh omg i can't wait for this movie to come out i'll prolly buy it on yesasia when it comes out.

It won't be coming out until like fall-winter im guessing though T_T since its being released in may? =[ that sucks

Junki looks so HOT omgosh XD and aoi was cute in heavely forest with hiroshi tamaki <3

Archived