[jp, Kr Movie 2007] Virgin Snow

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Lee Jun Ki & Aoi Miyazaki

hatsuyuki.jpg

Rising Korean-wave star Lee Joon-ki has completed shooting a Korean-Japanese joint production, "Virgin Snow", in which he plays the male lead opposite one of Japan's rising stars, actress MIYAZAKI Aoi (Nana). LEE became an overnight sensation at home after starring as the gender-bending Konggil in "The King and the Clown".

In "Virgin Snow", LEE plays Min, a Korean university student who is transferred to Japan when his father, a professor, gets posted to Kyoto in an exchange position at a university. There, Min meets Nanae (Aoi Miyazaki), a high school girl, and promptly falls in love with her. Initially indifferent to him, Nanae soon warms up, and their relationship grows, surmounting the linguistic and cultural divide, until one day Nanae mysteriously disappears.

The film is directed by HAN Sang-hee, known best for producing music videos with famous performers such as Rain and Ivy. The film is jointly produced by Korea's CJ Entertainment, and Japan's Kadokawa Herald Pictures and GuardTec.

"Virgin Snow" is scheduled for a release this spring 2007 in both Japan and Korea.

Japanese / Korean collaborated movie, "Virgin Snow," has finally been released! Starring Korea's hottest rising male star Lee Jun Ki, and Japan's favorite sweet heart Miyazaki Aoi; The story is a cross-cultural romance that has captured the hearts of many females, long before it's release. Lee Jun Ki stars as Kim Min, a high school transfer student in Japan from Korea, who falls hopelessly in love with Miyazaki Aoi's character, Sasaki Nanae. A bit wary of Min at first, Nanae finds herself cherishing the Korean transfer student, more and more each day. Until one night at the Gion Festival, Nanae mysteriously disappears in front of Min's eyes. And left behind, is a promise that cannot be fulfilled without meeting on the first day of snow.

hatsuyukinokoivirginsnow.jpg

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest __to-delete

Spring! That means it's airing soon. Is the official date announced yet? The channel and time? Its a movie? If so I've gotta wait.

Guest lilyphilia.

i <3 these 2 actors!!

just recently became a fan of aoi after watching nana & sukida!

she's definitely one of the most talented young actresses in japan! :D

and junki of course is love! :lo: :wub:

can't wait for this movie!!

Guest iSayOink

omfg xD a must see!!!!

aoi and junki are both such good choices!!!

so happy and shocked that they paired them up!!

the plot sounds interesting too!! X]

EEK!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! X]]]]

any pictures???? xD

Oh no! I must watch this movie! Junki and Aoi at one movie!

I love junki in his series and movies and Aoi was effective in Nana (though I love Mika more...).

I can't wait to see this. :)

Guest biteme_lestat

Wow!!! Junki and Aoi!!! whoever thought of this pairing is brilliant!

Hmm...seems like more Koreana nd Japanese actors are pairing up in projects...first LeeWan and Anne Suzuki, now JunKi and Aoi :) Hope to see more of this trend :)

OOOH I absolutely adore Lee Junki and Aoi-chan is a great and very cute japanese actress! She was very good in NANA!

GOSH I am soexcited! Can't wait to watch this movie ^^

Doesn't look that good... <_<

Anyway, Aoi is my favorite japanese actresse, so i'll see it, bit I'm sceptic.

And I would have prefered Lee Yoon-Ki the film director, not the actor...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xSHADOW

Thanks for the trailer ^^!!! I love Junki and Aoi<3 they're both so talented :D!!!

Junki looks so hot 0___0 in the trailer although he always does.

Virgin Snow o mimashyou d^^b!

Guest i3lu3fun

Argghhh!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this piece of info up, ive been waiting for some time to see JunKi next role in a movie. Cant wait for it, hope it'll be great.

Archived