WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

First was sort of Won Bin. Didn't really have a crush, I just thought he was hot. My first true crush was mop head se7e.. oh gawd, I would search from one forum to another just get anything of him.. I'm SO OVER him now though.

Guest vic_taebin

it was back in the days (hahaha maybe 2 years) i was sooo loving Jaejoong. Man, those early DBSK days were sooo awesome. I loved jaejoong's hair; but now im like watever.

Guest superstar`kiss

MinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwoo

MinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwoo

MinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwoo

MinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwoo

MinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwoo

MinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwoo

MinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwooMinwoo...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Actually it wasn't JUST a crush, it was love at first sight~ Haha, I still love him too~!

Guest iluvfany86

I gotta admit it-- Kangta took my breath away in Outside Castle. Then, I fell deeply in love with Hwanhee and now we're happily married! <3

Guest Rachel Lee.

hot was my first love. (; then i moved onto minwoo. then came hwanhee. then brian. then i went shinhwa & dbsg crazed. o_o

first it was kangta when HOT first came out, it was strong until something i dont know what but

mine is andy!!!

OMG he is soo frakin cute and hott!!!