WHO WAS YOUR 1ST KRN CELEB CRUSH??

Guest asdfhjkl;

Jaejin from F.T Island!

I don't know, I loved Full House, but it didn't get me into the whole korean wave. I watched it, obsessed over it, and then that was it. It was F.T Island who brought me into the kpop scene.

Now it's all about DBSK, but F.T Island is still special to me.

Guest Autumn1430263885

oh god...

well the first krn boy band that i was introduced to was SUPER JUNIOR..from that i found DBSK

and so they were my first krn boy band obbession....i was in loooove with hero LOL i even had posters...

i'm waaaaay over that now though. move over dbsk enter 2pm ohhohoho

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Wendy1430265887

Mine was Kim JaeJoong<3

DBSK is the band that got me hooked.

Haha but ever since SHINee, 2PM, and all these new groups came out, my mind is just all over the place.

Lol I still like him, but I am more of a Junho/Wooyoung kinda girl now(:

My first celebrity crush was Davichi. Their songs are really worth hearing for many times and I never felt bored when I was hearing their songs.

as far as I can remember, the first celeb I have crushed on is Jang Dong Gun after watching his 'All About Eve', then move to Won Bin because 'Friends and Autumn in Heart', then to Eric Shinhwa :)

But, then the one who really hooked me up with the whole Korean world is Big Bang. The first time I heard their Sunset Glow, I becomes their fans, until now :D

Guest mab2007

YOON EUN HYE! It was when the premiere of Goong. Haha! :D But as I watched krn dramas I have lots of favorites. However, she's the 1st celeb I really have noticed. :D With regards to kpop, It was Yoona from SNSD.. :D

Guest jae90ful

i got to know korea through drama....

first well u know drama which get attention whole asia *cough* winter sonata....but then i dont really care...i thougt winter sonata is chinese drama seem in my country they dubbed the audio into mandarin....after that

suddenly autumn in my heart appear...OMG i remember that day....i spazz this drama like crazy... i love won bin,song seung hun and song hye kyo...they have great chemistry...their love triangle is so tragic...then i started find the CD...through CD i bought...i know real korea language....however i never so hooked toward korea entertainment yet...

on 2006...full house appear...my first impression toward its lead actor was like 'OMG..how come this unattractive guy can be partner with my beautiful hye gyo...toot~~toot after watch a bit longer...im fall in love with this so unattractive guy called BI RAIN...i started spazz his profile on internet...dang~~ im found RAIN is actually a singer...then i look on his MV...GOSH~~~ this guys can dance...i mean he is...even justin timberlake cannot defeat him..so my crush toward RAIN continue several month or years...

after that...i saw a commercial on my national tv...they are first ads for a korean group who come to my place for a concert....i keep mumbling toward myself...how they can ever defeat my BI RAIN sing and dance skill...i really hate them and actually i thought they are japanese coz their hair style is annoying....anyway there is one person who caught my eyes ...he is changmin of TVXQ...i just like omo...how can this pretty boys is a GUY??then i try to search information this TVXQ whiich once i hate....kyahhh after watching their banjun drama...im falling toward them...jaejoong dorkiness and his sex appeal really caught me on net...i keep talking to myself why i never know this kind of group ever exist....since that i admired TVXQ tiil todays...its already 5 years...and until my ended life TVXQ is the only my crushhhhh ever...no one can replace them in my heart...no one can take my faith toward them

...no one can caught my attention beside them...they are king ok kpop

the one who make me still hang out around kpop world...THE ONLY ONE KIM JAE JOONG....HE IS MY FIRST AND LAST OBSESSION EVER~~~

Guest twopercent

hmm, the very first..dong young bae. taeyang.

then i just kept changing, now my favourite in bigbang is jiyong. but my ultimate crush is mblaq's joon haha.