Jyp Entertainment World Tour Audition

Guest =-Tara-=

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^i'm Singaporean(:

erm.. the site doesn't work for me. and i went to the official site. i can't seem to find any info about it.

anyways, if it's for real, i might give it a try.

Guest darling

JYP already had auditions in the US. There was one in Socal and I'm not sure where else. So the "September/October" US dates have already passed.. they were for 2006, not 2007. I don't know if they'll have a 2007 one, but everyone let's cross our fingers and hope they come to US again :)

Guest Ella_Kwan

ahh jezzbusssess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST GO TO HK TONITE!!!!!!! TO GET TO JYP!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME TO NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *i'm going to go into a cornor & cry!!!!!!!!* ah!!!

Guest oceanprince

I would like to give it a try, but my parents disagreed! HOW SAD. but i really would like to try it T.T

oh btw, im a singaporean.

Guest sungiebaby637

JYP already had auditions in the US. There was one in Socal and I'm not sure where else. 00So the "September/October" US dates have already passed.. they were for 2006, not 2007. I don't know if they'll have a 2007 one, but everyone let's cross our fingers and hope they come to US again :)

oo ok thanx well... hope they come ^^

^ I think so. After all they're based in Korea. The other companies make their artiste learn korean isn't it?

I didn't tell my parents, only my siblings. You need a guardian though. *YES! MY SIS IS ABOVE 21! =P) So yeah.

Those companies don't usually come to singapore for auditions so try convincing your parents! >_<

I'm Singaporean too.... alamak, why audition held at Mediacorp? So ulu. -___-"" haha pardon my singlish grumbling. eh what songs are you all going to sing? English or Mandarin?

tempted to go, cause it's rare that korean companies hold auditions in SG.

yes, singaporean here :P

singing part: vocal part-accompanied, one paragraph prepared.

^ does this mean that instrumental background music can be used? (or whatever u call that :P)

anyone from HK going for the auditions? you guys are the first stop~~

im a singaporean too..

ive applied just today..

they will call me up to tell me whether i am in for the audition right?

i think sending your application online just meant that you will not have to queue or wait as long as those who apply on the day itself. i think they are using the same system as the one SM used during their global audition.

I'm Singaporean too.... alamak, why audition held at Mediacorp? So ulu. -___-"" haha pardon my singlish grumbling. eh what songs are you all going to sing? English or Mandarin?

hahaha. i know. is there much publicity on this audition? because so far there hasn't been much talk about it. i only found out about it through soompi.

Mandarin will definitely be better. since it's kind of obvious they want to look like a chinese trainee. But i feel more confident singing in english so i'm gonna go for a english song and have a chinese song for a back up.

^ I have no idea how that works. So it's like, you send in the application through email, then they'd have a record then you'd go there and show them your identity cert or something? >_<

I'M SUCH A NOOB O_O

Gee. Chinese music is like..so distant from my rem of music. >_> *digs out my bro's chinese cds*

oops, wfl, my mistake ;x

Lene, i actually saw a TV ad (on local TV) for the auditions.

that's how i found out about it :x hehehe.

is there other format for the application form?

i can't view that xls format, dont know why.

can someone send it to me through PM or something? :D

we can also sing in korean right? er ._.

hehe :lol:

will they force you to learn Korean if you make it? Oo;

actually if thye are specifically looking for chinese artists it doesn't make any sense for them to make you debut in korea... jypes main markets are usa and china.. so yea thye would just make you prob debut in china/taiwan watever.

^ For me, it was in a magazine. Like, in a small column after the Rain report thing. T_T I'm not into Rain actually but I just happened to see that. Haha.=x

@iluxxx I copied and pasted it to Microsoft word is it okay? I'd just upload it here for anybody who wants it.

JYP Audition Application

hmm..I think it's better to sing in a language you're familiar with. It's personal preferance I guess.

Archived