Jyp Entertainment World Tour Audition

Guest =-Tara-=

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baBy-aKiko

I have ALOT of questions to ask!!

1.about the application form. do we have to send it online OR print it out then only pass it to them on the day of the audition? coz in the form it requires your signature and i was wondering how the hell do we sign it if we have to send through email.

2.the singing. so basically we get an acapella song and a paragraph ready? what does it mean by a paragraph? like a paragraph of the song or what? any examples?

3.dance. do we get ready a song in the cd we wanna dance to and then they'll play it for us when we audition? if so, how many songs do we need to get ready? or do they just randomly pick a song they have and have u to dance to it?

See what i mean by alot of questions? hopefully someone will answer them for me coz im planning to audition though i live in a different state and it's on a SCHOOL day too. i live 4 hours drive away from the audition place.

Guest =-Tara-=

I have ALOT of questions to ask!!

1.about the application form. do we have to send it online OR print it out then only pass it to them on the day of the audition? coz in the form it requires your signature and i was wondering how the hell do we sign it if we have to send through email.

2.the singing. so basically we get an acapella song and a paragraph ready? what does it mean by a paragraph? like a paragraph of the song or what? any examples?

3.dance. do we get ready a song in the cd we wanna dance to and then they'll play it for us when we audition? if so, how many songs do we need to get ready? or do they just randomly pick a song they have and have u to dance to it?

See what i mean by alot of questions? hopefully someone will answer them for me coz im planning to audition though i live in a different state and it's on a SCHOOL day too. i live 4 hours drive away from the audition place.

about your question 1 i do not really know how are we gonna sign on it

question 2 paragraph of the song means a few lines of the songs it would be better if u choose the hardest part of the song if u can manage it so that the judges would leave a really deep impression of you...i heard it from someone who went for the sm auditions and the judge ask her to sing another more challenging part most preferably the chorus and you do not need to get an acapella song. Acapella means u sing a song without the music.

question 3 i think it would be better if you brought your own music to the auditions... I don't know but most auditions provide random music for those who are auditioning for dancers so it will be like freestyle. it depends on which audition u go to.

hope that i can help :sweatingbullets:

Guest =-Tara-=

Nono! you sure helped ALOT! i was having so many questions in my head and u answered a few of them. thanks very much =)

you're welcome! glad i could help

Guest freezee

they judge ppl by look??

oh man, tats not a good news to me...

although im 17 but i relly dont know how to make up and make myself look pretty...

i think i better just wear a t-shirt and jeans will do...

im surely the first out from their list~ :tears:

i wonder will JY Park come??

did JY Park went to hong kong to have audition?

hahas.. i dont think so...

maybe some of the staff..

im scared too.. hahahs~ saturday is the day and i cant really practice cos im busy with school work

rahh!!!

anyway, any singapreans know how to go mediacorp from sengkang?

and what time do we need to report?

hahas.. i dont think so...

maybe some of the staff..

im scared too.. hahahs~ saturday is the day and i cant really practice cos im busy with school work

rahh!!!

anyway, any singapreans know how to go mediacorp from sengkang?

and what time do we need to report?

sengkang? ^^;;; must walk inside no matter what..

there are 2 different routes:

1) take bus number 156 from compass point.. alight at thomson road, opp Mediacorp...

2) too long to explain.. let the map explain to you...

as for going home... XD take a cab!! ahaha easiest way.. don't mind me... :tongue2:

Guest mixthemic

ah i m going for the singapore auditions . pretty scared. . so if we sing do we need to dance?

do we have to do both for the singer auditions?

ahhhhh

lol 8am in the morning

urgh

Guest jihye87

i thought it would be easier if you recoreded your demo or some video and send in to them at korea.. They have an address to send to ..

i'm part-timing this sat so no auditions ! haha .. studies first .. i still have a uni-debt to pay .. haha ..

good luck to all!

Guest _dovely

Ah! I went to the HK audition yesterday. (don't ask me how i did cause it brings back bad memories hahahahahaha! i was shaking really badly)

but yeah, around about 150 people auditioned.

majority of the people did dancing.

quite a few did singing

but only a few did mc/acting.

from what i saw, i think that jyp chose people judging on looks; maybe they'll choose the people who have talent when they rewatch their audition tapes in korea.

4 people were asked to stay behind because they got into the second round and they were all good looking.

3/4 were dancers and the other one was modeling/singing.

GOOD LUCK to everyone whose going to the auditions soon! :D

I have a Q.

If u r applying for singer, do u have to dance too????

^ Yup you are.

I think it's better to reach at 7am. *skeptical about them recieving the email I've sent*

@lyricaljesters I think you'd just have to prepare this skit or something and say whatever topic you want to.

For the world auditions you don't send it to audition@jype.com. You send it to

hongkong@jype.com

singapore@jype.com

malaysia@jype.com

thailand@jype.com

taiwan@jype.com

repectively.

Archived