Jung Il Woo 정일우 -♥- We Love You, Oppa!

ilwoo_aein

On 9/15/2016 at 2:32 PM, willenette said:

The cast of 'Cinderella and Four Knights' bid you all a Happy Chuseok!

The main cast of tvN's 'Cinderella and Four Knights' are next to bid you all a Happy Chuseok!

Ahn Jae Hyun, Park So Dam, Jung Il Woo, CNBLUE's Jungshin, A Pink's Na-Eun, and Choi Min sat in a neat row to deliver the message, "Along with Chuseok, a sweet holiday has come to us. Please eat a lot of delicious food with your family, and please love and support 'Cinderella and Four Knights'!" 

Unfortunately, it seems like one of the cast members made one or two blunders... who was it? 

Watch above to find out!

source : allkpop

just watched ep 12 just because of JIW.  swoon.  can a guy be any sweeter? sigh

• Like 2

i just drop by to say that i just finish watching 2 of JIW Korean drama , Cool Guy Hot Ramyeon @ Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and 49 days

I love his character so much, doesnt matter if he was the lead or supporting only

Love you Cha Chi Soo and Scheduler @ Song Yi Soo  (lol his name both end with Soo) XD

ramyun_19.jpg

49-days-61.jpg?w=640

• Like 2

On 12/9/2016 at 10:07 AM, im_cun said:

@evie7 thanks dear. now i am watching Cool Guy, Hot Ramen. I am now watching JIW dramas only lol a lot more to finish.

Just want to know a little bit about JIW if you knew. Since he has drama at China and Thai too, did he knows how to speak in Chinese and Thai ? And Japanese too ?

He knows Chinese language a little bit. He doesn't speak Thai and Japanese. 

Ilwoo and "Girls' Lies" staff at mid autumn festival celebration

• Like 3

So nice to see new folks here.

Welcome to @hugo10, @drenjello, @cravey, @mitheone, @Lawyerh. @im_cun

Thank you all for updates; And of course, also thank you to @ilwoo_aein, @evie7, @willenette

@Lawyerh, I think the first drama I have seen JIW in and was mesmerized was Flower Boy Ramen Shop. I followed with 49 Days (which I love.  I still think it's his best). He is so wonderful and captures our hearts, but we all have preferences in drama material. He was also dashing in Golden Rainbow. I have not yet watched the whole drama, though; only some parts of it.

From Showbiz Korea

스페셜한 특집으로 꾸며지는 이번주 익스클루시브 데이트! 주인공은 드라마 #신데렐라와네명의기사 로 매력 발산 중인 배우 #정일우
! 그와 함께한 재밌고 유쾌한 데이트! 이번 주도 놓치지 마세요~

We have a special edition of EXCLUSIVE DATE prepared for you! On this week's Exclusive Date is Jung Il Woo who is captivating the viewers through the drama "Cinderella and Four Knights” these days!. Make sure to tune into this week's Exclusive Date!

#arirangtv #showbizkorea #kdrama #hanryu
#jungilwoo #CinderellaandFourKnights

#아리랑티비 #쇼비즈코리아 #드라마 #한류
#정일우 #신데렐라와네명의기사

14355047_1175461675861394_5285150613747604368_n.jpg?oh=45cc60890d42a5ca9675c656a7c5aeb1&oe=5869213F

source

• Like 2

1 hour ago, irilight said:

So nice to see new folks here.

Welcome to @hugo10, @drenjello, @cravey, @mitheone, @Lawyerh. @im_cun

Thank you all for updates; And of course, also thank you to @ilwoo_aein, @evie7, @willenette

@Lawyerh, I think the first drama I have seen JIW in and was mesmerized was Flower Boy Ramen Shop. I followed with 49 Days (which I love.  I still think it's his best). He is so wonderful and captures our hearts, but we all have preferences in drama material. He was also dashing in Golden Rainbow. I have not yet watched the whole drama, though; only some parts of it.

Hi irilight, I love "Golden Rainbow" it's just that I find it very long & there’s a lot of “drama logic” in this series.  It’s an emotional roller coaster ride, but it’s worth the 41EPs - hahaha. :P

• Like 2

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi irilight, I love "Golden Rainbow" it's just that I find it very long & there’s a lot of “drama logic” in this series.  It’s an emotional roller coaster ride, but it’s worth the 41EPs - hahaha. :P

Thank you @willenette.I will give it another try. I seldom watch long family drama, and that is why I only watched parts of it so far.

• Like 1

Got some time to review all post in this thread.

49 Days was the first Il Woo 's drama that i watched. Love his character as the scheduler. I do remember I cried a lot when watching this drama, it was around 5 years ago. Then I watched Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, his character as Cha Chi Soo. He really nailed it. About Moon Embracing the Sun, I quit watching it, ever since I know he will not getting the girl. I was really mad when reading review for the last episode. Lucky I did not watch it. 

Will continue to support him, and will watch all other drama which he play. I think 2016 is the best year for me to start back with fangirling activities, but he will soon enlist for Military Services.

Jung Il Woo, Noona will continue being your Loyal fan, and always support you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, im_cun said:

dear friends, do you know where can i watch on line Golden Rainbow drama with Eng subbed ? anyone knows ? please let me have the link. TQ

it was subbed by Viki.

https://www.viki.com/tv/20765c-golden-rainbow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jung Il Woo Wants A Role Like Song Joong Ki’s In “Descendants Of The Sun”

Jung Il Woo Wants A Role Like Song Joong Ki’s In “Descendants Of The Sun”

Actor Jung Il Woo, who is starring in the highly anticipated fantasy drama “Cinderella and the Four Knights” on tvN, sat down to talk arirang TV about his new role.

On a recent episode of “Showbiz Korea,” he shared his excitement for his new drama, which will stars Park So Dam, Ahn Jae Hyun, Apink member Son Naeun, and CNBLUE member Lee Jung Shin.

“Cinderella and the Four Knights” marks his first drama comeback in Korea in two years and he opened up about his cast mates, saying, “In the case of So Dam, she is able to improvise her acting very well, whereas in my case, since I’ve been acting for over ten years, I have a tendency to focus too much on techniques. I’m influenced a lot by So Dam and as we started to talk more, I think we were able to match our chemistry together.”

When asked about what kind of roles he would like the pursue in the future, he said, “I want to do roles that match with my age. For example, the role of Song Joong Ki in “Descendants of the Sun,” which was immensely popular earlier in the year, is a role that I would like to try and I also want to try some action roles as well.”

Jung Il Woo is currently active overseas and was recently the first Korean actor to be cast as the main character in a Thai drama.

When asked about what he never forgets to do when he is active overseas, he answered, “I’m quite the foodie. I can find great places to eat better than the locals. Whether its China or Bangkok, I am the best at searching them out. I think I release stress that well.”

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope he gets a good role like that... :wub:

Jeong Il-woo, "I want to try Song Joong-ki's role in 'Descendants of the Sun'"

photo765120.jpg

Actor Jeong Il-woo who is 10 years into acting said he wanted to try out the role of a soldier.

He appeared on the TV show "Showbiz Korea". He was asked if there was something he would like to try out, he said, "I think there is a right age for every role. I want to do what I can do best at this age".

"I want to try something like the soldier Song Joong-ki played in 'Descendants of the Sun'. I also want to try action".

Jeong Il-woo is currently in the tvN drama "Cinderella and the Four Knights" as Kang Ji-woon.

About his co-stars, he said, "Park So-dam gets a lot of her vibes spontaneously. As for me, it's been over 10 years so I use a lot of techniques".

source: http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-il-woo-i-want-to-try-song-joong-ki-s-role-in-descendants-of-the-sun--98810.html