Yg Family Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say BP didn't warn us :P

I'm so happy I got to witness their first triple crown!
Not only because DDDD is a hit, but BP deserve so much respect for this comeback. 

tumblr_pbjr5qlYSF1xx4jy2o3_400.gif

Go ahead an cry Jennie! you came a long way from "Who's that girl" days. I'm proud :bawling:

YG actively promoting more than one artist at a time :w00t:
Where am I? who am I? Is it still 2018? Where the hidden camera at

a27e136c87f9f33caa5967504eb6bf66.gif

BIGBANG's Seungri Gives Wise Business Advice To Lee Sang Min 

While the two of them were traveling in Japan, Lee Sang Min mentioned, “I heard there was a person who made 30 billion won [approximately $26.9 million] in Shin-Ōkubo just by selling tteokbokki [spicy rice cakes] and hotteok [sweet pancakes with sugar filling]. He made a ton of money just by selling those every day for five to six years.” Then he added, “I wish I could sell ssiat hotteok [sweet pancakes stuffed with seeds] next to him.”

Seungri warned, “The dangerous thing is that everyone thinks they will succeed if they start a business with foreign investment. Japan has different rules about finance and the restaurant business. You’ll get very hurt if you go into business [overseas] with only common sense about Korean business.”

Then he advised, “If you want to do something overseas, you need to know about that country and the people in it.”

Lee Sang Min told Seungri about failing in business and eventually ending up in a debt of ten billion won [approximately $9 million] at the age of 32. Seungri showed pity, saying, “If you had just kept that money and not done anything at all…”

Lee Sang Min praised him for being cautious and extra careful concerning areas of business he isn’t very familiar with.

About Mino.

I'll try to be careful with my words, because I think mistakenly labeling someone as pedo is one of the worse things you could ever do. It could kill his spirit, change the way he acts, have consequences we couldn't imagine. And I don't want to be apart of doing that to someone that's genuinely a good person. However I'm not going turn a blind eye just because it's Mino.

I'm less concerned about situation with the song lyrics because that's been out forever and nobody seemed to have a problem until today. What I am disappointed and disgusted with is that he's been willingly following this account for so long. I know everyone has their opinions about if he's active or not to the point of viewing those photos regularly, but at some point you have to take responsibility for the content you choose to allow on your social media. The minute things got "weird"  to the point where someone even alludes to somethings sexual involving a child your first reaction should be to distance yourself. It's not that hard to press an unfollow button. And If this situation was never brought up does than mean he would still be following? Those kinds of thoughts have left a bad taste in my mouth. 

Of course everyone wants to believe the best in the artist they like, but this is going to take a lot of mental scrubbing for me to get over. I don't wish anything bad on Mino, but I will be watching him a little closer going forward. Hope he'll release a statement to clarify a little further than whats been released. Those are just my two cents. 

Looks like DDDD is not going out without a fight. Stubborn queen :D

Archived