[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kriza_09

I was actually hoping that any Shinhwa member would perform at Dream Concert so that I have a reason to stay in Korea for another week and so that I could see Wanjindy at KBS... But now I'm glad none of them took part of this whole mess..

And how amazing it is that Shinhwa is the only name that got to shine from this mess even though none of the members was there...all thanks to Shinhwa Changjo!!!

Shinhwa can absolutely say 'we are proud of SHCJ' without feeling embarassed... ^^

----

And I think it's time for the 2nd quiz... I just found the right question that would fit in this situation..

Quiz #2

Q: Dongwan posted a diary entry in January 2004. The post goes like this:

"For just 4 minutes on stage…

we get ready for 1 year if it’s short, and 3~4 years if it’s long.

Just because we like music and just because we like dancing,

we have run hard for 6 years with that desire to become the best.

Over those years, the time when all 6 of us were the best was always on the stage.

Even when we were sick, even when we were unhappy,

your gazes and cheers from the audience stand made us forget everything...

and more than anything else, made us feel we were the best on that stage.

Our lacking singing skills, our clumsy stage manner, all became better because of you all.

And so that stage became our working place, learning place and a place where we were happy.

Now we cannot deny that you created us.

Everything I have just said is what any singer dreams of from his own stage.

You say you want a singer that’s like a real singer.

You say you want to see a singer that wins through his skill.

You say you want to meet a singer that always tries hard.

If you really want this, you must also make that kind of stage.

The stage is a sacred place for us.

And that stage is a place where not only we exist,

but your place on it is big too.

We... don't want a lot from you all.

When we sing in a small voice, you don’t have to listen.

Just avoid shouting to others or being on the phone is all we ask.

To us, we sing feeling worried that we might make a mistake for that short 1 second.

When we sing loudly, you don’t have to cheer.

Just don’t leave your seat or ridicule us...

Otherwise, the hearts that make us want to do our best for all those friends who look to us smiling however tired or troubled we are, can waver.

When we sing in a hoarse voice, or make a mistake, forgive us.

The snickers from the audience to us, hurt us more than anything.

You can ignore us saying we are just new singers.

But just in case the music you have been looking for might be us,

always have your ears open.

When we sing with all our heart and soul,

even if you don’t like the face or the movements we do,

don’t frown at us.

To us, we sing with the heart of when we love.

If you all try a little harder,

a lot more singers, a lot more good singers will be able to meet you all on stage.

If you want to meet singers that are ahead with their music

you have to be ready to enjoy that music as well.

At least in an audience...

p.s. from the 2004-01-18 Inki Gayo..."

What was the reason behind this post of his?

Ans: He was scolding the fans. Some audience at SBS Inkigayo for which he was the MC for was behaving in a rude way towards the new singers on stage. So he posted a message rebuking the fans on Shinhwa Official homepage. Upon reading this, the fans sent replies saying they would work hard to not show that sort of behavior again.

PS: I believe one reason that makes SHCJ one of the most well-mannered fanclub out there is because shinhwa members themselves don't hesitate to scold the fans when they don't behave well... Eric even said he didn't care if some people hated them after being scolded because he knew that's the right to do...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss lakwon

Wow.

Our very own two members got in the top 10 of the French Magazine!

Great to see such great support from France as well!

But, we are going to need more support in the coming years.

They will not be promoting themselves as a group for 3~5 years.

We will have to do our best to keep their name alive!

We have to promote them!

i think rite now

the best we can do for them is keep supporting them

i am tired of trying to make people to like them

if they like then like

if not there's nothing i can do

but i know that they would want to see the same faces they have always seen before when they come back

the everlasting support of shinhwachangjo will make them strong and everlasting

just keep supporting them

fighting!

Guest co_ra78

so they know about shinhwa...

French magazine "Asian Music eXtreme Awards 2007", Best Male Artist poll

A French magazine Orient-Extreme organised the "Asian Music eXtreme Awards 2007" to do a poll to find out which Asian artist in the entertainment circle French people really liked.

01 - Gackt - 22,50 %

02 - miyavi - 11,22 %

03 - YOSHIKI - 11,06 %

04 - Jay Chou - 9,74 %

05 - SE7EN - 4,31 %

06 - MINWOO - 4,12 %

07 - Rain - 2,94 %

08 - DJ OZMA - 2,14 %

09 - SHIN HYE SUNG - 1,40 %

10 - Kiyoshi Hikawa - 1,15 %

Translated by jaychoustudio.com

Source: UDN

asianfanatics.net

I'm french and of course I voted for Minwoo oppa!! I even came to Korea to see him....... Look!

071023030524111471349610.jpg

I will go back in Korea in October to see him!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!

Guest qaxlod

Co_ra78!

Wow, you are so lucky to take a picture with him!

Gosh, you saw him in person!

You're french too?

Bonjour! Salut! Ca'va?

I've taken French for 4 years now.

I think I can speak a little form of conversational speaking.

You look so pretty too!

Gosh, he probably fell in love with you! LOL~

Please support Minwoo Oppa and the other SHINHWA members in France!

Please do! Please! Please! :)

Guest co_ra78

Co_ra78!

Wow, you are so lucky to take a picture with him!

Gosh, you saw him in person!

You're french too?

Bonjour! Salut! Ca'va?

I've taken French for 4 years now.

I think I can speak a little form of conversational speaking.

You look so pretty too!

Gosh, he probably fell in love with you! LOL~

Please support Minwoo Oppa and the other SHINHWA members in France!

Please do! Please! Please! :)

Of course I will support Shinhwa!!!!!!! I'm a big fan. If I have the chance, I would like to see them together!! Maybe in 4 or 5 years (too long) :(

I was actually hoping that any Shinhwa member would perform at Dream Concert so that I have a reason to stay in Korea for another week and so that I could see Wanjindy at KBS... But now I'm glad none of them took part of this whole mess..

And how amazing it is that Shinhwa is the only name that got to shine from this mess even though none of the members was there...all thanks to Shinhwa Changjo!!!

Shinhwa can absolutely say 'we are proud of SHCJ' without feeling embarassed... ^^

even the international fans are smilling bright at this accident

they are proud to said that we are fans of shinhwa

and we are one of the orange ha ha ha

i thought it would be nice if u see anyone of them in the dream concert

but for now they dont need it

ha ha ha

have watched all sgb with shinhwa members in it

one person at one time

now i would just wish that they would have all of them in sgb that would be nice

:P

i laugh my heart out watching wannie and junjin ep

ep 186 and 187

soon when eric is finishes with the drama filming i guess he will be on some show to promote it too

aish

i want at least some of them

u know like three of four of them being in one show at the same time

^_^

Guest axxiss

Of course I will support Shinhwa!!!!!!! I'm a big fan. If I have the chance, I would like to see them together!! Maybe in 4 or 5 years (too long) :(

WOW.. co_ra78, wow... ^^ you're french?? cute! ^^ i would like to go to their concert next time.. and i guess i matured with them.. shinhwachangjo forever.^^

even the international fans are smilling bright at this accident

they are proud to said that we are fans of shinhwa

and we are one of the orange ha ha ha

i thought it would be nice if u see anyone of them in the dream concert

but for now they dont need it

ha ha ha

have watched all sgb with shinhwa members in it

one person at one time

now i would just wish that they would have all of them in sgb that would be nice

:P

i laugh my heart out watching wannie and junjin ep

ep 186 and 187

soon when eric is finishes with the drama filming i guess he will be on some show to promote it too

aish

i want at least some of them

u know like three of four of them being in one show at the same time

^_^

i just found out that one of my friends went there.. a shinhwachangjo.. ^^ she said it's a mess..

but yeah.. she said that if shinhwa was there then the whole stadium will be field with orange balloons.. keke

i felt bad when shinhwa didnt promote their 9th album.. ^^ but i still bought the album.. the photobook is love.

i hope to see more eric in the future. i love him.. and adore him. ^^

Guest slightlychinita_kristene

hello to all SHINHWA lovers!!!

first time posting here..but i'm a fan already of shinhwa..

actually i knew them because of heroine and xman..then i became to love this groupl/band...^^

i don't know but everytime i'm watching their videos..i was teary-eyed and sad...maybe because being together for 10 years was really amazing!.and they will have a break of 5 years because of militery service.right?!.i love their bonding..they are all funny and naughty..i love their voice and they are all handsome!..

actually my favorite song of shinhwa are HOW DO I SAY and ONCE IN A LIFETIME!..i like all their songs cause it has beautiful meaning and nice tune!!!...^^..i want to see them all someday...i want to watch their concerts!!!

i really love them super!..i will love them forever..hehehehe!!!!!^^

Guest jean_kkp

What was the reason behind this post of his?

Ans: He was scolding the fans. Some audience at SBS Inkigayo for which he was the MC for was behaving in a rude way towards the new singers on stage. So he posted a message rebuking the fans on Shinhwa Official homepage. Upon reading this, the fans sent replies saying they would work hard to not show that sort of behavior again.

PS: I believe one reason that makes SHCJ one of the most well-mannered fanclub out there is because shinhwa members themselves don't hesitate to scold the fans when they don't behave well... Eric even said he didn't care if some people hated them after being scolded because he knew that's the right to do...

well, i thought it was really cool of dongwan and eric to be like that. im glad to know and get reminded time and again that shinhwa members are not desperate for fans, and that they value themselves a lot more than that. being a shinhwa fan, i guess somehow i also grew up together with them. the drama that comes from other fandoms just dont faze me anymore, when i turn and look at how the changjos behave.

not only shinhwa should be proud, all of us here should be proud we're writing in orange! the korean changjos are sooo cute to promote Dongwan and Junjin. are there any andy balloons too? ...squints... HAHA. i guess the changjos themselves are close friends like shinhwa members.

Thanks for the repost on that, kriza_09. Dongwan is wise. I always adore how he treats the fans like an old acquittance, and how the fans listen to him. <3 (Do you remember there was this letter written to Cassiopeia from SHCJ? I forgot on what matter it was, but I recall it touched base with my fangirl side so deeply.)

I've never felt so proud than I did when I read about SHCJ. It made me feel like I was doing the right thing, somehow. Shinhwa and SHCJ might never knew it, but they inspire me in more ways than just being a fandom. It seems like the more I love them, the more things are given to me. Like a blessing of some sort. <3 .. and I'm rambling. ._.

I was rewatching MinWanSyung [Jipijigi] last weekend. It's kind of amusing to see how they had their answers in sync most of the time, without hesitation. LOL. The fact that they kept bringing in other Shinhwa members into their conversaion was also heartwarming and hilarious at the same time. :D

Guest angel2nyt

i really like how they show concern for the fans..

theyre like your older brothers..

so its no wonder that SHCJ is pretty grounded

co_ra78 : hello!!!

i was surprised(in a good way of course) that they were in the top 10 of this poll

i was just reading through AF when i found it, so i just had to post that here

Guest hazrinaer

yup i agree.I know shinhwa last year and in the future I will always support all of them.

I hope shinhwa will come to malaysia to promote their albums here.

i think rite now

the best we can do for them is keep supporting them

i am tired of trying to make people to like them

if they like then like

if not there's nothing i can do

but i know that they would want to see the same faces they have always seen before when they come back

the everlasting support of shinhwachangjo will make them strong and everlasting

just keep supporting them

fighting!

Guest aindy

[08.06.09] [News] Andy: Everyone on We Got Married are just like reporters

[08.06.09] [News] We Got Married: The salvation of "anti" celebs?

[08.06.09] [News] ‘We’re Married’ Andy, ‘slowly becoming more like Solbi’

[08.06.09] [info] ANDY - First Live Concert (2disc+Concert Photo book)

[08.06.09] [info] M Rising has been changed to M Rizing

[08.06.09] [Article] Minwoo: My Gains and Losses

[08.06.09] [interview] T people calls the brand ‘Kim Dongwan’

Guest rogue870304

can anyone please provide me with Shinhwa vol.9 lyrics (hangul+romanization+translations)? i can't seemed to find it in lyrics section. maybe i'm blind... O__O

thanks in advance! ^_^

Guest jangneri

^ I'll PM you the lyrics~

btw, does anyone know where I can read that article about Dongwan calling the fans' parents when they are hanging around Shinhwa's apartment? In the article, it also mentioned how Eric tells (or scare) the fans to go home already because Dongwan was on his way home. :D

thank you~ <333

Guest aindy

^ I'll PM you the lyrics~

btw, does anyone know where I can read that article about Dongwan calling the fans' parents when they are hanging around Shinhwa's apartment? In the article, it also mentioned how Eric tells (or scare) the fans to go home already because Dongwan was on his way home. :D

thank you~ <333

ah really ?!?! puhaha..

what a way to scare fans ei,.. Eric.. *shakes head*

i wanna see that article too..

maybe Eric said that because Dongwan will hate it to see their fans sticking up on their apartment like that.. :D

wow haven't been here for a while mianhae~ but i just wanted to say how proud i am of the SHCJ fans because again they have not let us down and have once again proven that they are in a different LEAGUE to the other fan clubs.

Those who doubt and say this and that about SHCJ just don't know what they represent not only as a neverending support to the boys men but also that we are respectful towards other artists who, like Shinhwa are always hardworking to hone their craft (debatable for some ;)) that is what seperates us from the immature ramblings of the violent extremeists that are getting so common these days -.-

Just look at the recent example they weren't even there and yet SHCJ fans will always be =]

Archived