[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

Hey guys Shinhwa is currently number 1 in all major streaming sites. Gawd this streaming business was so confusing to understand at first for us twenty-somethingers haha.

HOORAYY! :D

the songs really do sound good!

i can't wait to watch them perform them all!

and YES! i really hope its a full scale promotion!

thanks for the links to the songs :)

Venus, like everyone else said,

its a good amount of auto-tune, they don't over do it.

and agreed, definitely the Shinhwa feeling too!

and man...still searching for the links of eng subs to

all their recent variety shows...

i've never remember KBS, SBS, and MBC

being this harsh before...man...not good for us international fan. boo :(

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a fan since '05, but I haven't been in this thread since forever ago. I just wanted to drop by and say that I love their new album! It's so worth getting. I'm loving Hurt and On the Road atm. They managed to mix their original style into all of the songs so well while still being able to sound modern. It's no mistake it's Shinhwa when there's distinct voices like these guys have. When I hear parts of the news songs where there's rapping and singing at the same time, I think of I Pray 4 U and how they did that a lot with their old songs. The rapping parts seem to be inserted into certain sections of the song similar to how it was back then, too.

It really makes me happy that Shinhwa is back. They gave me a lot of laughs back then especially on XMan and they still do now with their new show. I hope their comeback will be successful, and they can show the new generation of idols how it should be done!

I'm currently listening to Shinhwa's album. So far...awesomeness! I'm very satisfied with their album because I actually like all of the songs. Andy's gotten a lot better with his rapping and I was quite shocked, because I couldn't recognize his voice :P. I was like: "Who's this sexy rapper? Eric? No. Jinnie? No, his rapping is distinct because of his voice. OH. Andy!" Our Andy's sounding more and more mature by the moment ^_^ .

My favorite song is "On the Road." "Stay" is my second, but it would've been better if it was a slow song.

I manage to listen to a few song only.. that was recommended.. n all i lov it~~ i wonder if i'm too bias hehehe

omg i feel so touch just by listening to them singing together~~~ i hope they release the mv soon... cause the song already been release

i wonder if we could find their song in itune?

I FINISH watching win win yesterday... i felt so touch how they open up and so real and i really salute eric, seem like he's the one trying so hard to keep shinhwa together... it hit me the most when he said...he didn't want shinhwa to drift apart they were shinhwa so they receive so much love and they should never forget that ... don't want shinhwa to "act" close while bts they'r like not that way

shinhwa fighting... i can't wait for my album ? wohoooo

hope they earn lot's of money this time~~~ n more CF pleaseeeeeee...

Guest picklypickly

Just watched WinWin part II and maybe this is silly to say, but i thought they all looked so adorable & manly when they were trying not to cry. :wub:

Loving their album! I've been dying for new Shinhwa music. It's like an oasis in the desert.

Guest LittlePinky82

I heard "Venus" and I love it! I'm gonna have to listen to the rest later as I need to go sleep. But I'm so glad the boys are doing so well and having All kills! People must love the song and/or be excited the boys are back.

I saw on tumblr that apparently they're going to be on Mubank next week?  I'm excited for their comeback stage. Apparently the rumor is they'll be on the same day B1A4 has a comeback stage. 

Is "Shinhwa Broadcast" ep 1 subbed yet? What day does the show air? 

Guest miaka0210

Listening to their new album makes me feel so emotional. The songs were great and HURT is currently my favorite. :) I just realized that I really missed hearing Wannie's voice. I can't wait to get my hands on that 10th album soon!

i totally know what you mean! when i first heard HURT..... i know this is gonna sound so girly so forgive me.....but i just started tearing up tears.gif . i didn't even know what the lyrics meant but i guess hearing their voices again just makes me so emotional. i guess i'm just really proud and grateful for their undying effort for us fans. haiiiii ok going to the corner now and hit the replay button on all their songs. blush.gif

P.S.

by the way i don't know if you guys has seen it yet but the album is on ITUNES now!!!!! woohooo!!!!

although i'm not sure whether that counts for the music charts in korea but still hopefully buying through itunes would help shinhwa... somehow, right people?!?!?!

Guest fresh

*Squeals* My album arrived today! Although I live in Korea I didn't expect it to arrive so fast.

s224125768.jpg

s224125769.jpg

s224125770.jpg

I don't want to spoil what's inside of the photo book but letme just say that they never looked better. I'm spazzing like a lil girl here lol

I cannot wait for the MV! *EXCITED EXCITED* When it comes out this will be my facial expression...literally... :w00t: . Yeah dailymotion! I will wait until the weekend to watch ALL Shinhwa-related shows! Hehe.

BTW what's with the Shinhwa All kill thing, sorry I can't understand it hehe :sweatingbullets: ?

WHAH! That album is like a prestigious award or something haha. So....neat.

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

Shinhwa "VENUS" All-Kill

credits kimdongwan tumblr

thanks for all the screenshots of these!

Woot, Woot!

ALL KILL definitely!

:D

So happy how its not just Venus up there,

but like Hurts, Let It Go and other various songs from their new album! :D

oh yeahh!

ONly listened to one song, On the Road, so far and I'm already LOVING it. Their voices have matured so MUCH that it really shows how much they've grown. Especially how smooth their voices are now.

It's incredible that they were once an idol group because this is truly "name brand" music. Obviously there are a lotta good idol singers out there but sometimes I really feel like they sing with the mission of proving that they're good singers, and sometimes that leaves you in awe of their voice but doesn't transmit the MUSIC to you. Shinhwa's at that point where they're truly artists and musicians, in that their voices are the instruments, projecting the meaning of their music through the tone and emotions that are conveyed in their voices.

Shinhwa is <3. Proud to be a FAN.

@Ihjj an all kill means they topped all the music charts :D

Ahhhh I hardly ever post on these forums but I do stalk them on a regular basis and I couldn't resist not posting something on this incredible day hehe :D

I actually had a soompi account back in 2005 and joined specifically because of Shinhwa but was also a silent reader back then too. So glad to see how far the boys have come and I couldn't be a happier fan girl right now. It's very true how they say Shinhwa fans grow with the boys cos I've been a fan since I was 14 and I'm 22 now, they have something about them that once you become a fan, you're a fan for life!

Congrats to the boys for their all kill and thank you to everyone for your constant updates and info and to all the fans who have supported the boys for so long!!

SHINHWA AND SHINHWA CHANGJO FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the orange ocean again!! :D

Now off to listen to all the new songs hehe

Guest incarnadine

First of all, kudos to KBS for releasing Shinhwa's Win Win episodes WITH ENGLISH SUBS. Yeahhhhh :D

Second, OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE NEW ALBUM. I cannot wait to get my copy. Most of you have eloquently expressed my thoughts and feelings about the album and yes yes yes on the use of autotune in moderation, hahaha. With the new kpop music I hear nowadays, autotune almost feels like a replacement of the singer's voices :crazy: with Shinhwa's songs in their 10th album, you can still distinctly hear and appreciate the voice quality of each one of them.

As a long-time fan, I also appreciate how they retained their own distinct Shinhwa flavor in the songs, incorporating modern touches and techniques to keep with the times. The techno sound is not overbearing and I love how they keep on including ballads in each of their albums. IMO, ballads really showcase their singing capabilities.

The overall sound of the album is very refined and sophisticated. Definitely a lot more mature than their previous work.

Now, I cannot wait for the album promotions and performances!!! :w00t:

Guest samshiku

argh its only Melon that they have slipped to about 4th place :( but anyway, on every other chart they are up there i think

Guest fresh

It's so friggin hard to support your singers nowadays. I remember the good old days when all you had to do was buy the album. Nowadays, streaming and downloads are more important. grrrr But I am trying my best and streaming Shinhwa songs every hour when I am at home.

Archived