Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Guest chubbygirl1

tiki_sg: how can u post such a horrify8in picture of our dearly Kim namgil in a straight jacket

he look like a sick man! No......don't ruin the image i have had for him in my dream :rolleyes: ..heahe..

and forgive me,*bowing* i was blind not noticing him before..causng him have to suffer such acute depression for being the Unknown, popularless "who is he, anyways!" guy..that he has to ended up in a seemingly straightjacket...WHOaAAAhhahaha.!!! :wacko:

lol. haha when kim namil appeared in Queen Seondeok that's when i started to check out the drama...

atel!!..hhow, how could you do that! tha'ts sooo...disprespectfull to 'Queen Sodeok'...tsktsk.....but betwenn me and you..I did the same :phew: .WhoAAAahahha.

I conject(is this word same meaning as assume?, sorrie for bad English) that QS get such high rating for u know whoo..uhmm..the hotties...right tiki_sg?

why not watching anything but QS, you get everything in one meal:hmm appetiser, main meal, desert and even crumbs(poor Sir Yushin..ahaha how can u think oh him as a left over or not even..tsktsk..LOLZZZzzzzzzzzzz).ahahhaha..rite ..rite tiki_sg?hehehe. :blink:

With this posting, it should be the last for page 5 . . . moving onto page 6

thank you tahnk you, for doing the honour of ending page 5...YAyYyyy....Free at last...

bow down and apoligize.....i keep forgeting our talented..but n ot Whoaaahha so good looking :ph34r: Yang dong geun..ugh..i need to memorize his name..or one more mistatke and i dont' know what u will do to me..hehheee. :P

bow down and apoligize.....i keep forgeting our talented..but n ot Whoaaahha so good looking :ph34r: Yang dong geun..ugh..i need to memorize his name..or one more mistatke and i dont' know what u will do to me..hehheee. :P

Too bad YDG's in the barracks protecting his country, so I'll ask Bi-Dam to act on his behalf and do the somersault in the air then kick (or shoud I say kiss) your richard simmons . . . hehehe

Source : allkpop

Kim Nam Gil charms as Bidam

200908030908161.JPG

Looks like the hype about Kim Nam Gil's role as Bidam by MBC for Queen Seon Duk was well worth it as his entrance in episode 21 saw many giving him the thumbs up.

Bidam was an important character in Queen Seon Duk's history as he had personally led a revolt against her to overthrow her as queen. The role has never been acted out before in dramas or movies, and thus it was particularly meaningful for Kim Nam Gil to be acting out the role. Screenwriter, Park Sang Yun has utmost confidence in Kim Nam Gil to act out the character whose personality changes drastically into a darker character later on in the drama. Besides Kim Nam Gil whom she considers as the drama's secret weapon, she has another one that's coming up soon in the form of Yoo Seung Ho as Kim Chun Chu, son of Princess Chun Myung. That will be soon.

200908030908171_2.JPG

Who is Bidam exactly? Bidam is actually the son of King Jinji and Mishil. After failing to get King Jinji on her side, Mishil stages a coup, replacing him with King Jinpyeong, and also discarding baby Bidam in the process since she has no use for him any longer. It's exactly this that leads to Bidam developing an eccentric character with a nut loose, one that mirrors his mother, Mishil. We also learn in episode 21 that Bidam was a student of the god-like Hwawang fighter, Munno, meaning that he has also inherited his god-like fighting skills. Bidam is thus a hybrid of Mishil's cunning and Munno's righteousness. Bidam does not belong to either Deokman nor Mishil, he will later become someone who is really inhuman, even more evil than Mishil in order to achieve his ambition.

20ro3h0.jpg

Viewers were also highly piqued at the preview of episode 22 which sees Bidam and Yushin standing side-by-side, shielding Deokman from Mishil's minions, foreshadowing a love triangle, which ultimately leads to a bloody end for Bidam at the end. Bidam also became the No.1 search term on Naver yesterday after episode 21 was shown.

200908041628521.JPG

Guest chubbygirl1

thanks tiki_sg

Awwww, so many beautiful pictures........Ymmmm. and video clibs as well. omg, imust wathc all of them.

I hope after QS, we get to see him as a lead,

why are u so cute and charming Kim namgil..hehhee :D

Too bad YDG's in the barracks protecting his country, so I'll ask Bi-Dam to act on his behalf and do the somersault in the air then kick (or shoud I say kiss) your richard simmons . . . hehehe

HAHHAA...TOO bad he is in teh military, tsktsk...i better get it right once he gets out. By then, he will transform into a Sweaty, musculary, still,well mayb never not handsome :blink: man...hehhehhee..and then he gonna discipline me with his mighty fine body, not face Okai!!!WhoAAHAHHAA

aw thanks tiki_sg, u really gona do that, u really gonna ask KNG to kiss my hot bootie...omgggg....I'll die!!! very happy

please do so, i'll do anything u say..Hhaahha.!!!

Source : MBC America - Global News

[Queen Seondeok] Bidam Kim Nam-gil, "Impressed after doing nighttime filming with Deokman & Yushin"

[2009-08-10]

200908101134541_3.JPG

- Fiercely charismatic Bidam Kim Nam-gil joins in the nighttime filming done all around the country

Kim Nam-gil has commanded much attention since his first appearance as the mysteriously charismatic Bidam.

Kim Nam-gil joined Deokman (Lee Yo-won) and Kim Yushin (Eom Tae-woong) in the nighttime filming.

As he climbed to the top of a mountain in Yangpyeong, sweating streams of sweat, and as he filmed overnight in a dark cave in Pocheon, he realized just how difficult filming has been for co-actors Lee Yo-won and Eom Tae-woong.

Kim Nam-gil commented, "The energy here on set is amazing. [...] I have a newfound respect for Lee Yo-won after watching her endure the mountain shoots that would tire out even men."

While filming scenes in a cave in Pocheon, he added, "Eom Tae-woong is already used to taking catnaps in tents."

Lee Yo-won was preparing for a night of filming by cooking ramen noodles on a bunsen burner under the moonlight.

Kim Nam-gil said, "Everyone's been going through this for months, and for me it's only been a week, so I don't dare complain that it's hard work. [...] I'm just really grateful that the viewers seem interested in my character's appearance." He, along with Lee Yo-won and Eom Tae-woong, have more nighttime scenes for the time being.

"Bidam has a deep grudge from the moment of his birth, and he has a wild side that develops as he matures. Honestly, even I'm curious as to how he'll turn out."

Scriptwriter Park Sang-yeon had previously upped the viewers' expectations by saying of Kim Nam-gil's Bidam, "He's a complicated character that'll bring about a dynamic change." He had also said of Bidam's character, "He's a character that encompasses both good and evil, and in the end he will turn out to be a character more frightening like Misil than Misil herself. He gives the impression of being an intelligent animal, and he possesses the best qualities from both Munno and Misil. Unfortunately, he has never learned civility and has a severe wild streak."

Bidam Kim Nam-gil showed great determination. "When I joined the cast on set, I realized just how incredible it is the way everyone was working as one and putting everything they had into this drama. [...] I will do my best as well in order not to be a burden and to help create an even better drama."

200908101134541.JPG

Guest chubbygirl1

thank tiki for all the info about KNM

omgg, he looks like a ragged begger that had starved for months, ughg, and soooO tannned.....i hope

they will fix him up real soon.

But yeah, he's been so hot lately, and i mean not by appearance. He gather alot of attention for this role..Im glad..Yayya which means, they gonna give him more screentime, although..dammit..soo lazy that i have not even check out him in QS yet.

I cant believe u Even have a Youtube channell..ahhahaha...dang. U have a whole collection of videos. :lol:

atel!!..hhow, how could you do that! tha'ts sooo...disprespectfull to 'Queen Sodeok'...tsktsk.....but betwenn me and you..I did the same :phew: .WhoAAAahahha.

^ T.T yeah it's really not fair to Queen Seondeok... (i felt kinda bad)... but it's sometimes hard for me to enjoy Korean historical dramas (sageuks)...as it broadcasts - it's not too say the stories aren't well made or anything like that. part of it is because of the hype / positive viewer reaction. it sometimes make me have a very high expectation of the drama. so if I do watch a Korean saguek it's after it's done airing...

but [cough cough] it's kim namgil - how often does he appear in tv dramas... kekeke

Guest chubbygirl01

atel, U'hm...What are you talking about Kim namgil does not appear on small screen that often.. :o

OOOOoooohhh, tsktsk!!

u did not read his profile have u?...hehe.,

as tiki have posted... KNG had been in several dramas

I feel sorrie i did not know who he was before.. until of course now, Queen Sodeok.!!! :P

ur rite, sometimes is just the hype that got to you.

So you lose focus on the overall story, and only paying attention on the hotties,

freeek they soo eye canddies, hecka distract me.lol..heeheh. :rolleyes:

but [cough cough] it's kim namil - how often does he appear in tv dramas... kekeke

First it was KNM, now who the heck is Kim Nam-Il . . . . :P

. . . gosh, I think I'm beginning to obsess like MisterBarca on the Bi-Dam/Bi-Dan case . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

090812 Interviews & BTS of Queen Seon Deok Cast

on YouTube

Images from above prog

090812avi000133766.jpg

090812avi000134868.jpg

090812avi000136903.jpg

090812avi000138171.jpg

090812avi000138638.jpg

Credits : MBC & dcinside

atel, U'hm...What are you talking about Kim namgil does not appear on small screen that often.. :o

OOOOoooohhh, tsktsk!!

u did not read his profile have u?...hehe.,

as tiki have posted... KNG had been in several dramas

I feel sorrie i did not know who he was before.. until of course now, Queen Sodeok.!!! :P

ur rite, sometimes is just the hype that got to you.

So you lose focus on the overall story, and only paying attention on the hotties,

freeek they soo eye canddies, hecka distract me.lol..heeheh. :rolleyes:

what i meant was he hasn't appeared in dramas in a while... he's been pumping out movies like crazy in the recent years.

First it was KNM, now who the heck is Kim Nam-Il . . . . :P

. . . gosh, I think I'm beginning to obsess like MisterBarca on the Bi-Dam/Bi-Dan case . . .

^a typo. (personally though i know that he's gone by kim namgil for a while now, but i find lee han much easier to remember...i dunno sound wise, lee han sounds more like him and he went by that name for a long time as an actor - but of course not as long as his given name - ... hence i keep typo-ing up his name. lol)

kim namil happens to be a korean soccer player who was part of the s. korea's world cup team during the 2002 fifa world cup. was part of Suwon Samsung Bluewings, went to play in J-league... I dunno how he's doing there...

some netizens say that kim namgil gives off a park haeil-ish vibe -- i can kind of see that... haha

kim namil happens to be a korean soccer player who was part of the s. korea's world cup team during the 2002 fifa world cup. was part of Suwon Samsung Bluewings, went to play in J-league... I dunno how he's doing there...

some netizens say that kim namgil gives off a park haeil-ish vibe -- i can kind of see that... haha

I was kidding over the innocent typo-error . . :lol:

Regarding Kim Nam-il, his wife is an announcer, right and they have a son (last year?) . . . can't remember is the wifey is expecting again though . . . (don't quote me on that)

Regarding Park Hae-Il, you are right, the way they portray their characters is like a second glove to them . . very natural and it is so easy to associate with the characters they are playing.

Last but not least, in my head, I always think "Lee Han", even whilst I am forced to type Kim Nam Gil on the forum. hahaha