Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

I just created a thread "Pirates" for Kim Nam Gil & Son Ye Jin's new movie. I hope you will come there and post news relating to the movie there, too. Thanks so much. Here is the thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2019330/upcoming-movie-2013-pirates-해적#latest

For those of you who would like to follow the thread until the movie actually comes out to the theater, you can have an option of bookmarking the thread. You can bookmark it by clicking on the star to the right of the thread's title. Once you do it, the thread will notify you if anybody reply to that thread.

Also here is a clip of Kim Nam Gil with English subs. It's old.

[star Date] 'Kim Nam-gil' (김남길) - Actor turned producer

You can click on 720p to watch in good quality.

credits to KBS World

KNG ♥ My second husband, or third?  :))
I love him on Shark. The drama is getting really good. Although I have a feeling that he will end up dead in this one too...his revenge will do him no good in the end. I hope the good people around him won't end up dead because of this too. :((
Anyway, I'd really like to see a drama of him where he truly gets a happy ending. (Not sure if there already is?) I've only watched Bad Guy and now this one.
:x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest rintintintin

Hi @wanda77, Thanks for saying those words.. Mine, I like him when QSD aired in our country and he's such a fine man for me. :) But when the drama "Shark" aired, I already like his acting there wahaha! I'm looking forward for his movie "Pirates" with SYJ. I do hope that someone will post some photos of his shooting there. KNG fighting! :)