Kim Nam Gil 김남길 ~ An Actors' Actor ~ Upcoming Films : 'The Guardian' | 'Emergency Declaration'

Admin

https://youtu.be/QAH7fZRXhsQ 

I've subscribed to the channel before because of Ha Jungwoo but i totally forgot about it.. and suddenly i saw this thumbnail. I can tell it right away who he is :joy:. He tried since last September during their Closet filming to convince Namgil and finally he succeeded. Can't wait to see more!

P/s its been yrs since i last active on Soompi and my last thread was Master Sun otp i think, i can't even remember my last id n pass.. Idk if i manage to post the link above too :sweat_smile:

Edited by shuha ____ diary

Kim Nam Gil And Lee Sun Gyun In Talks To Star In Variety Show Together

by U. Kim
fc41ad6b16e04bb29df6623a34124938.jpeg?s=

Kim Nam Gil and Lee Sun Gyun may be launching a new variety show with PD (producing director) Song Chang Eui!

On July 4, Sports Kyunghyang reported that the two actors and producer recently had a meeting to discuss the variety show in depth.

Regarding the report, Lee Sun Gyun’s agency HODU & U relayed to YTN Star, “Lee Sun Gyun received an offer from PD Song Chang Eui to star in his new variety show and is positively reviewing it.”

Similarly, Kim Nam Gil’s agency C-JeS Entertainment shared, “[Kim Nam Gil] is reviewing the variety show appearance offer.”

Both agencies explained that the program is in its planning stages and that they were not informed of a specific concept for the show.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336482wpp/kim-nam-gil-and-lee-sun-gyun-in-talks-to-star-in-variety-show-together

Interesting. Lee Sun Kyun has a new drama in the works (I think he will accept the offer) and I wish Kim Nam Gil to have a new drama project soon. But it will be interesting to see both of them in a variety show and why not, in the future, maybe they will be in the same drama or movie. 

• Like 5

Saw the news abt the variety show. Hope both will take it. Lee SunGyun gives me the vibe of being rather playful. Rmb he guest on 3MAD n was hilarious. As for Kim NamGil, i do hope he does tis cos dun think he did much variety n he seems to give off the vibe of coming up with rather unusual ideas or things.

Love KNG acting since QSD n caught most of his works (priates,  shark, memoir of murder, FP, Pandora). Wan see him in a unscripted situation/environment. Also variety show should be less demanding esp since he is taking some down time to recover from FP injuries.

• Like 3

More news about the variety show.

It looks like it will be a trio and traveling show. Good trio! :)

Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, And Lee Sang Yeob In Talks For tvN Travel Show

by J. K
e3edc7107152400d956d66768dad0270.jpeg?s=

Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, and Lee Sang Yeob may be traveling for a reality show!

On July 5, it was reported by a news outlet, “Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, and Lee Sang Yeob are appearing in a backpacking variety show.” A source from tvN responded, “We are currently in talks.”

It’s said that the producing director (PD) in charge of the show is Jung Jong Yeon, who has been at the helm of series such as “The Genius,” “Society Game,” and “Great Escape.”

It was reported on July 4 that Lee Sun Gyun and Kim Nam Gil are in talks for a variety show led by PD Song Chang Eui.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336765wpp/lee-sun-gyun-kim-nam-gil-and-lee-sang-yeob-in-talks-for-tvn-travel-show

• Like 2

Update: Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, Lee Sang Yeob, And More Confirmed For tvN Travel Show

Lee Sun Gyun, Kim Nam Gil, Lee Sang Yeob, Kim Min Sik, and Go Kyu Pil are confirmed to be preparing for a new tvN variety show!

“Siberian Advance Party” (literal translation) is set to air in the second half of the year and will follow a group of close friends as they travel along the Trans-Siberian Railway, which is on the bucket list of many travelers. Anticipation is rising for the group as they’re actual friends and an interesting combination of people who haven’t been seen on variety shows.

The production staff said, “Siberian Advance Party” will be a real look into five close friends as they eat, sleep, and play on the train together. Not only will they share honest and funny stories, but the show will also provide helpful information to people who hope to travel along the railway,” and “As internet and phone service isn’t very good, the five celebrities will be embarking on an unplugged trip, so please anticipate it.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1336765wpp/lee-sun-gyun-kim-nam-gil-and-lee-sang-yeob-in-talks-for-tvn-travel-show

I can't believe this ,he accepted to be on a variety show :heart:

I can't wait for this :wub:

Edited by Mariana Marc
Update
  • Like 1

Kim Nam Gil, reading the Preamble of the Constitution of the Republic of Korea in celebration of the 71st Anniversary of the Constitution on July 17, 2019 at the Main Hall of the National Assembly.

https://www.facebook.com/KNGAFA/videos/640774896423316/

Sooo proud of him!! :thumbsup: He walked out with such grace and style, as handsome as ever!  :love:

1 hour ago, scrapykitty said:

Kim Nam Gil, reading the Preamble of the Constitution of the Republic of Korea in celebration of the 71st Anniversary of the Constitution on July 17, 2019 at the Main Hall of the National Assembly.

https://www.facebook.com/KNGAFA/videos/640774896423316/

Sooo proud of him!! :thumbsup: He walked out with such grace and style, as handsome as ever!  :love:

He's always handsome :wub: and he gave a beautiful speech 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi!

it's been awhile since my last visit and KNG is gifting us with his fanmeeting and more public appearences (how rare!). which make us more happy!

so i have few questions that i've been thinking about and hope some could answer me.

regarding his Japan fanmeetings: there's a boycott going on against Japan products in South Korea innclude many ppl cancelled their trips to Japan bc of a crises (another one) between the 2 countries. how this translates to him going there while ppl may acuse him of not sympathise with the issue? do you think he's aware but choose to go since it's sold out and has no implications on that matter?

about his popularity: i'm curious to know how it's. bc many actor like Gong Yoo, Jo In sung, Hyun Bin are very popular but a little off from limelight. but i've read some incidentes with sasaeng. while KNG even being a famous person in Korea doesnt seems have sasaeng around him or chasing or even going to his house. how he dedals with this? are his fans less intrusive or the fact that he leaves outside seoul helps him a lot? do you think now with the sucess of The Fiery Priest will this increase or he'll just get a little scary and hide again? tho he's still a very private person.

for what i've been observing, CJES is doing a good job in promoting him and he's really happy. even a variety show he decided to appears.

last: i'm curious about how is his interactions with fans outside work. or how approacheble he looks like, is his manager very protective or he's more free? one thing that i noticed is that at airports he gets a little spooked when he sees the press to cover.

i think this is it. i'm sorry that is so long and i1m very curios (i did read all his soompi thread tbh. so if has something already repetitive apologize)

• 1 month later...

Stars Dazzle On The Red Carpet At The Seoul Drama Awards 2019

ed9755e43a924148a6468b89aa625d9e.jpeg?s=

Aug 28, 2019
by D. Kim

On August 28, a red carpet event was held ahead of the Seoul Drama Awards 2019 at Grand Peace Palace in Seoul.

Various stars from around the world were in attendance.

Kim Nam Gilkim-nam-gil-xpn.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1348627wpp/stars-dazzle-on-the-red-carpet-at-the-seoul-drama-awards-2019

2019082818018071448_1.jpg

Spoiler

1002301_688715_4835.jpg

image_readtop_2019_673746_15669812193881

280231_385339_5623.jpg

Actors Kim Nam-gil, broadcasters Park Na-rae, Yoo Min-sang, and Byun Sang-wook YTN anchor were selected as the winners of the 46th Korea Broadcasting Awards.

Actor Kim Nam-gil won the actor award for the SBS TV drama “The Rising Blood Priest.”

http://www.kbmaeil.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=825105

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Kim Nam Gil in Portugal

Watch: Kim Nam Gil Is Shocked By False Marriage Rumors While Filming “Trans-Siberian Pathfinders”

Oct 11, 2019
by S. Nam

f1a4861a49d04826952355e1fc482f65.jpeg?s=

The October 10 broadcast of tvN’s variety program “Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” showed Kim Nam Gil shocked and flustered by his false marriage rumors with Jang Nara.

Previously on August 5, a rumor began to quickly spread online that Kim Nam Gil and Jang Nara would be getting married in November after seven years of dating. Kim Nam Gil, Jang Nara, and Dispatch all released statements denying the baseless rumor.

“Trans-Siberian Pathfinders” showed footage of the day on which the rumor spread. Kim Nam Gil woke up to find a flood of messages on his phone and his name trending on real-time search rankings. In shock, he asked, “I’m getting married?”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358237wpp/watch-kim-nam-gil-is-shocked-by-false-marriage-rumors-while-filming-trans-siberian-pathfinders

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Nam Gil for Grazia Korea, November 2019.

His bucket list is Antarctica.

“I like winter so I want to travel to places like the South Pole and the North Pole. I'm interested in the environment. Or maybe I'm curious about the desert space. I would like to travel there a very mysterious place. ”

43111-389119.jpg

43111-389121.jpg

43111-389123.jpg

Spoiler

43111-389125.jpg

43111-389127.jpg

source

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, scrapykitty said:

Me too :wub:  Still having some serious withdrawal syndrome, we need a season 2 soon. lol

I know that him suffer Meniere syndrome  :tears: is not a horrible disease but he can handle it :D I really want The Fiery priest season 2 :wub:

Edited by Mariana Marc
Update
  • LOL 1

• 3 weeks later...

Kim Nam Gil narets for a documentary.

On 11/13/2019 at 3:14 PM, Mariana Marc said:

I really hope he's gonna take the role :wub:

But I want a Fiery priest season 2 

It looks like his next project will be a movie, a comedy. I wish he will do another drama as well, not particulary Fiery Priest 2, maybe a new drama, another genre.  I liked Fiery Priest but I am not fond of multiple season dramas. We don`t know when the second season will be produced. I would like to see him in a period drama but not from Joseon, but from 19th century or early 20th century.

It is good that he is busy. :D

• Like 1