[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest Tinkiebell
17 hours ago, wannammj said:

The new episode of "Wanted" was very intense!!:w00t: Love it :wub: Can't wait to see the next episode..

Just wondering, why the subs was released quite early?? Is there any site that subbing it?? Anyway, thank you.. :wub:

Yes, this time around the subs were from viu.com (HK / Singapore based website/app), instead of DramaFever. DF will still release their version of subs, but viu is faster, they released theirs just a day after the broadcast. 

I enjoyed these "Wanted" episodes tremendously. But then again, all IC episodes where there are some chase missions involved have always been great, e.g. "Pimple Break" and the "Money Bag' episodes, so I didn't expect any less from "Wanted". I can't wait for the next episode :)  

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pink_dolphins

Hearing what the detective said that Kwanghee is not funny and he is weak... I wonder if k.netizens also feel as frustrated as I am of KH's performance in IC??? Do they feel that it was a mistake they decided KH as the 6th member? :scream:  Don't get me wrong I luv KH but then... :sweat_smile:

21 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

Hearing what the detective said that Kwanghee is not funny and he is weak... I wonder if k.netizens also feel as frustrated as I am of KH's performance in IC??? Do they feel that it was a mistake they decided KH as the 6th member? :scream:  Don't get me wrong I luv KH but then... :sweat_smile:

Actually, I'm disagree with you. I love KH in IC, Among all the 6th members candidates, I love KH the most. But he has lot and lots to learn... IC is not typical korean variety show.. They have different theme, different task every week.. It still a new for KH.. this only how I see those..

I haven't cheered for Kwang Hee as much as I did with this past weeks episode. The whole time I was saying, "Hell yeah, Kwang Hee!" What I like about him is that we expect him to fail and be weak, but his perseverance is what makes him likeable.

Kwanghee was awesome in the past few episodes.

He did so well in that cop chase.

It was kind of sad that the ending was the way it was but I guess we couldn't have the police force look bad.

Either way the winner was still Kwanghee in my eyes.

No matter who they had picked for the 6th man post, everyone would have critized. They ( the fan who want gil and /or NHC back) won't ever be happy. IC ratings are still strong. If they don't like kwang hee then don't watch. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tinkiebell

Has anyone watched the latest subbed episode with the mailboxes? Poor Junha, but lmao! :lol: I would loveeee to see his reaction when he finally realizes that Haha stole his letter and put it back in his own mailbox, lol! I hope they'd show it in one of the next episodes because I bet It was helluva funny! :lol: 

And I was so proud of Kwanghee, It took him hours, but he managed to put his letter in Jaesuk's mailbox, and I'm glad he did because it'd just be pure fun to see Jaesuk dancing with EXO. 

It looks like IC 2016 will also be filled with great projects. I'm really looking forward to seeing them. :) 

Loved episode 463 for the parody on space travel. The kiddy rides space shuttle is a parody of Jimmy Neutron's movie when the parents were kidnapped by aliens and Jimmy the genius inventor used carnival and kiddy rides to travel through space. Wish Hyung Tak can be a permanent member. Also I pitied Jun Ha for being the recipient of alot of letters. Although Jae Suk say he would make Jun Ha famous for the polar bear meet, but polar bears are wild animals and it should not be taken lightly. Dancing with EXO will be a pleasurable mission but that is too dangerous to play around with wild animals.

Guest Tinkiebell
yy21.jpg

hh54.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'MuDo', Jack Black captivated the nation

1. [+10,397, -95] To those who caught the celebrity disease, watch Jack Black hyung and learn

2. [+8,281, -106] It's been so long since I've watched MuDo but had to check it out because Jack Black is guesting. This episode was really great especially the singing and the lie detector parts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope he guests again next time

3. [+6,761, -88] My chin hurts from laughing so muchㅋㅋ A Hollywood star really let looseㅋㅋ

4. [+5,943, -89] This episode was really good. Jack Black hyung was cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+5,538, -96] Legendary episode. Do well Jack Black

6. [+1,523, -9] I'm really touched that he complimented MuDo in an American tv show.. Good luck with all your activities..!

7. [+1,442, -4] The attitude of a successful person is different.. He was funny but I also learned so much from him^^

hh32.jpg

Mydaily - Naver: 'MuDo', Jack Black does a perfect imitation of Jung Junha's rap "Assalaam alaykum Sawadi kap"

1. [+5,777, -46] 100 year old life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋjeonhaera~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJack hyung's so likeable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,390, -29] Woah he's got excellent sense of musicality. I was quite surprised

3. [+4,416, -37] Ah so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋThe lie detector test in the end is really heaven-sent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+3,125, -33] Freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

g1121.jpg

Naver
1. [+2,971, -56] I knew it would be a legendary episode the moment he was walking from the car to the waiting room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,429, -42] The best episode with a foreign celebrity guest after Thierry Henry ㅋㅋ I thought he's no ordinary guy ever since he was eating the udon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,856, -56] Wow... I didn't know him before but now I'm a total fan!!!! Jack Black ahjusshi? Hyung?? You were no joke in MuDo and you're such a friendly and fun guy!!! I'll watch every movie that you're in from now on^^

4. [+1,729, -33] Didn't notice the time pass at all.. He has has such a black hole charm ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+429, -7] He works harder than our country's rookies

6. [+346, -10] He was easygoing and really just felt like a MuDo member. He maintained a professional attitude the entire time but he's also bursting with variety skills... I can tell that the members adored him. The last game was daebak.. I couldn't stop laughing when he sang 100-year old Life, Yanghwa Bridge and Heart Attack~~ He was awesome in everything.. Jack, hwaiting~~!!

====

credit: kkuljaem.blogspot.com

‘Ugly Festival’ of ‘Infinite Challenge’ Is Back!

luexpjh9fiy5fei808jfvwp0oyk34sjf.jpg
[by Woorim Ahn] ‘Let Me Introduce My Ugly Friends Festival (Ugly Festival)’ of MBC ‘Infinite Challenge’ will come back. 

‘Ugly Festival’ is for ugly, but charming people to gather around for a party and it became a hot issue as Kim Bum Soo, Ko Chang Suk, Lee Juck, Cho Jung Chi and others participated in 2012. 

For ‘Ugly Festival2’, ‘Ugly World Cup’ was held to gather only 16 people, who are ugly but attracting, lovelier and prettier as you see and invitations are sent to the chosen members. 

Many people are mentioned no matter what their jobs and ages are and a new person can’t be seen in ‘Infinite Challenge’ was placed on TOP16, so it aroused the mass public’s attention. 

Meanwhile, those who get ‘Ugly Festival2’ invitations will air on February 6 at 6:25pm KST. (photo by MBC)

‘Ugly Festival’ of ‘Infinite Challenge’ Is Back!

Guest Tinkiebell

Yoo Jae Suk Talks to Baekhyun About Collaborating With EXO on “Infinite Challenge”

Yoo Jae Suk Talks to Baekhyun About Collaborating With EXO on “Infinite Challenge”

On February 6’s of episode “Infinite Challenge,” the members open the show by talking about how they’re going to carry out their missions for 2016 that they all received two weeks ago. Yoo Jae Suk was challenged by Kwanghee in that episode to perform on stage with the hit group EXO, and so in this episode Kwanghee suggests they call an EXO member and see how the group feels about it.

Kwanghee gets EXO’s Baekhyun on the phone, and passes him over to Yoo Jae Suk. Yoo Jae Suk immediately apologizes to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun just replies, “When are we going to collaborate?”

infinite challenge 4

Jung Joon Ha then takes the phone and asks Baekhyun, “When is your next album coming out?”

infinite challenge 2

Baekhyun replies, “I’m not sure yet, but it might come out in the summer.” Jung Joon Ha then excitedly tells Yoo Jae Suk that they should do the collaboration in the summer.

“Our members saw the news in an article,” says Baekhyun. “We were all going, ‘Wow, is it really going to happen?’”

“Definitely! Don’t worry about it! For sure!” yells Jung Joon Ha.

Yoo Jae Suk grabs the phone back, and calls Baekhyun’s name. Baekhyun replies right away, “See you in the summer, then!”

Watch the clip from “Infinite Challenge” below!

Are you looking forward to Yoo Jae Suk’s collaboration with EXO?

Does anyone remember the episode (i'm not sure if it was an infinite challenge episode exactly) where two guys from a boy band (i want to say it was sungkyu from infinite and another member) come out dressed in like ridiculous green and blue body suits and they do like a skit, holding axes or something. And then yoo jae suk (i think it was him) asks them to do the wiggle wiggle dance and they actually do it? 

Am i imagining things thinking that that was an episode of infinite challenge? was it a different show? LOL i'm trying to find a clip of it everywhere but i can't seem to find it...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tinkiebell

'Infinity Challenge' maintains top spot as Korea's most favorite program for 17 consecutive months

kk4.jpg
kk5.jpg

Star News - Naver: 'MuDo' maintains top spot as most favorite tv program in Korea for 17 consecutive months 

Ranking of February 2016

1. Infinity Challenge
2. My Daughter Geum Sa Wol
2. Six Flying Dragons
4. All About My Mom
5. Signal
5. Running Man
7. Ssulzun
8. Mom
9. Superman Returns
10. King of Masked Singer
11. Sweet Home, Sweet Honey
12. Remember - Son's War
13. 1N2D
14. Cheese in the Trap
15. Tomorrow Victory
17. Jang Young Shil
18. Abnormal Summit
19. Youths Over Flowers
20. I Want to Know the Truth

1. [+5,802, -294] When you read comments on MuDo articles, you'd realize how it has become such a meaningful program to many people

2. [+4,135, -222] As expected from the best variety program!!

3. [+3,653, -224] Isn't that a given? ㅎㅎㅎ MuDo is #1♡♥♡♥

4. [+3,067, -157] Congrats MuDo~~~

5. [+2,346, -108] So what was the top program 18 months ago?
-Jang Bori?
-Jang Bori was #1 from Sep 2014 until October, then MuDo took the top spot that October and throughout last year

6. [+387, -42] Fun or boring aside, when the clock strikes 6:30 on Saturdays, I naturally switch on the tv and watch MuDo

7. [+375, -38] It's like a friend you hang out with every Saturday evening

8. [+354, -33] MuDo and I are growing old together

9. [+288, -35] Why'd you have to state the obvious?~~~

10. [+273, -32] MuDo is the ideal variety program~

11. [+301, -48] People who try to drag it down fail to look at the big picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMuDo's class is infinite

-

credit: kkuljaem.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=29439

[by Bae Jung Yun] Jeong Jun Ha from MBC ‘Infinity Challenge’ transformed into rapper and tried out for hip-hop audition.

He, who received a mission of hip-hop audition challenge from the previous episode called ‘Lucky Letter’, learned the rap lesson from a senior rapper, Zico.

Members from the program learned the basic skills starting from naming rap names, making rap rhymes, learning gestures and getting grooves. Also, they had on the spot diss rap battle toward each other and heated up the atmosphere.

Jeong Jun Ha started to make his own rap that will be disclosed on the preliminary round. He practiced the rap contains the story of his mind and finished audition preparation in a calm and orderly way.

Meanwhile, the episode of ‘God of Hip-hop - MC Minji (literal translation)’ airs on March 19 at 6:20pm through MBC ‘Infinity Challenge’. (photo by MBC)

qw6wdhoinvf6bxwetf7sy3o25l3irxa8.jpg

Archived