[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

hello guys , i wonder if anyone of you joined the dddfanclub site , if anyone of you joined it , can you please kindly explain it to me how to join the forum/discussion or even how to pm the other users on that site , please , thank you. . .

you need to register first before you can join the forum and all...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pink_dolphins These last 2 episodes made me tear up in laughter so much mostly because of Hyung tak (dating show, really? hahahah!) but also because of Jin kyeong and her defeated haughtiness. "Bingo" made me laugh so hard, even Kwanghee beat her! Haha and Jongmin's similar mistakes were a hoot too! Can't wait for the 3rd installation of this series with EngSub!

Guest pink_dolphins

@pink_dolphins These last 2 episodes made me tear up in laughter so much mostly because of Hyung tak (dating show, really? hahahah!) but also because of Jin kyeong and her defeated haughtiness. "Bingo" made me laugh so hard, even Kwanghee beat her! Haha and Jongmin's similar mistakes were a hoot too! Can't wait for the 3rd installation of this series with EngSub!

@calypso73 I am laughing now remembering those hilarious moments. :D I don't get the game... so the team has to go against high IQ celebrities?

Hello ~ I am new at this thread ~ Just wanna share my love for hyung tak AHHAHA out of all the guests for this special I love him the most he doesnt even have to try to be funny hahaha eveything he says and do will be funny hahah I love how naturally funny he is like the other guests they are on this special because of their "innocent" characters that they play on TV but for Hyung Tak it's really how he is irl (his laughter is the best evidence haha) and I find that super entertaining to watch hahah but ofc this does not undermine his job as an actor I just realised I have actually seen one of his dramas, perservere Goo hara and his acting is pretty soild ~ 

In another note tho, the other guest I was pretty excited about was Eun Ji Won I was looking forward to all his witty comments and playfulness but it seems the screentime is given more to Jin Kyung. haha speaking of her, I feel like she should not even be on this special, like irl she freaking owns a very succesful kimichi restaurant or smth? so she is obv not "innocent" but the fact that they made a character out of her and how they kept teasing her is entertaining to watch so I got over that haha. Overall I just really love this special ~ This idea is so Haha and kwanghee, I have always loved haha from running man and when I heard his idea I just knew it was really funny and I really wanted it to be made into an episode, so glad it was ~ 

Guest teacoast

Hello ~ I am new at this thread ~ Just wanna share my love for hyung tak AHHAHA out of all the guests for this special I love him the most he doesnt even have to try to be funny hahaha eveything he says and do will be funny hahah I love how naturally funny he is like the other guests they are on this special because of their "innocent" characters that they play on TV but for Hyung Tak it's really how he is irl (his laughter is the best evidence haha) and I find that super entertaining to watch hahah but ofc this does not undermine his job as an actor I just realised I have actually seen one of his dramas, perservere Goo hara and his acting is pretty soild ~ 

In another note tho, the other guest I was pretty excited about was Eun Ji Won I was looking forward to all his witty comments and playfulness but it seems the screentime is given more to Jin Kyung. haha speaking of her, I feel like she should not even be on this special, like irl she freaking owns a very succesful kimichi restaurant or smth? so she is obv not "innocent" but the fact that they made a character out of her and how they kept teasing her is entertaining to watch so I got over that haha. Overall I just really love this special ~ This idea is so Haha and kwanghee, I have always loved haha from running man and when I heard his idea I just knew it was really funny and I really wanted it to be made into an episode, so glad it was ~ 

OMGWSH YEAH HYUNG TAK SUCH A PRECIOUS BABY T^T

and when jin kyung mistook the wright brothers for hitler with a friend . that . killed me . i nearly fell off my chair from laughing so hard LOL .

1) Just finished watching the latest ep haha so happy that the dummy avenger dummies won ~~ hahaha I think jin kyung and sol bi were the true MVPs ~ knocking out the smart team with with their fast reaction, knowledge and even guessing skill hahha some of them (ie joon ha) didnt even get to say anything and he was KOed hahahaha that was funny.... but I have this small tiny tiny doubt that the outcome of the game was staged coz when they asked solbi how she knew the ans to the last qn she was floundered for a few moments and I swear I saw her smile sheepishly like there was smth more. Hahaha but I am gonna ignore all that coz this whole special brought me a lot of laughs so I dont wanna taint my memory of it hehe 

2) hyung tak was on a roll in this ep too omg

"Mr ___ I forgive you for revealing my IQ score."

"Is it ok to reveal the namd of ur teacher?"

"No." 

"Then why did u do it?"

So done with him ahah 

And also the powder ceremony totally didnt expect him to start singing the minion song hahahahha

I hope he gets to appear in more shows hehhe running man pls ~

3) I like how haha concluded the whole special : "everyone has smth they are good in, no one has the right to call another dumb." Aww yeah that's right! 

The War of the Dummies episode's lesson for me: "Not to look down on people who are not intellectuals"... In Real Life, not all who are intelligent and with high IQ will succeed (rich, famous and happy)... I know a few people who are intelligent / top notchers in school but jobless / live a miserable life while a few people who didn't do well at school / low IQ but they are rich or famous... As Yoo PD of 1n2d S3 said in one of their episodes (I can't remember the exact words) "High Grades in Report card is not equivalent to success in life"...

I die at that mysterious white powder!!! :D

This truly was a great idea from Haha and Kwanghee and made for a great three episodes. Just saw the engsub last night and I was laughing throughout. Ugh I wanted to shove Kim Gura into the pool even at the beginning! Even Myungsoo was a little annoyed with him and they were on the same team. Jinkyung shocking the heck out of Hyunmoo with her swift "cheongdaaaaap" was a sight to see and his comeback was even funnier. Lastly, Solbi is the best!!! Getting the right answer to a question she didn't even remember is just the most ironic way to win against the sexy brains!

@Nixesty It was crazy when they did the mystery powder ceremony because the guests just couldn't figure out what was happening and they even had to explain what Hyungtak was singing. Truly an unforgettable series of episodes.

Guest Tinkiebell

Really nice to see this thread somewhat active (again) :) 

I loveee this show. War of Dummies  has been very entertaining. I still can't get over Shim Hyung Tak's minion song (AND his character in general). I mean, seriously, is he for real? Where did they find this guy? :lol:

I haven't seen the latest episode with Kim Gura and Jun Hyunmoo. Can't wait to see it. :) 

Guest teacoast

yeah i'm so glad this thread has become a bit more active ! ^^ it's really hard to find the IC fandom (in english lol) so it's nice to talk about it on soompi . ^^

i'm seriously SO surprised that jin kyung REALLY helped her team in the challenge ! coz she was like SUPER sulky throughout the whole ordeal XD" . and damn girl that multiple choice power is seriously a powerful weapon . can i have that ? *_* LOL . (her luck must be off the roof as well, i'd love to have luck like that ahahah)

oh and when hyung tak explained why he loved the doraemon & animation so much it just </3 it's also the same reason why i grew up really loving anime and manga so it was really sad but inspiring to hear that from hyung tak . T^T

Guest Tinkiebell

yeah i'm so glad this thread has become a bit more active ! ^^ it's really hard to find the IC fandom (in english lol) so it's nice to talk about it on soompi . ^^

i'm seriously SO surprised that jin kyung REALLY helped her team in the challenge ! coz she was like SUPER sulky throughout the whole ordeal XD" . and damn girl that multiple choice power is seriously a powerful weapon . can i have that ? *_* LOL . (her luck must be off the roof as well, i'd love to have luck like that ahahah)

oh and when hyung tak explained why he loved the doraemon & animation so much it just </3 it's also the same reason why i grew up really loving anime and manga so it was really sad but inspiring to hear that from hyung tak . T^T

You can tell that Jinkyung really practiced a lot for this, and Solbi's multiple choice power was amazing, lol. I cracked up when she got the answer to a multiple choice question right, and was winning against Kim Gura, and Jaesuk asked her if she really knew the answer to the question, and she was like, "What was the question again?" LOL. 

Hyungtak... sigh... His story was kind of sad. I teared up when he said the reason he likes doraemon, in particular, is because being bullied at school while growing up, Doraemon was his hero. He could see himself in Nobita, the weak and foolish main character, who is always helped by Doraemon. He was wishing for his own Doraemon... I teared up a little listening to his story. 

Frankly, it was easy to laugh at him because of his peculiarity, and as far as variety show is concerned, he's a gem. But behind it all, he is actually a really pure hearted person.   

yup it was so hard for me till a year ago when I found a website uploading almost all the episodes and that was like a heaven to me where I can watch them and share opinions with people loving the program as well. 

Archived