[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Rapping was such a challenge for Junha -- I was feeling nervous for him and afraid he might fail! He looks like he was being pushed past his comfort zone this time. As a public figure, the pressure on him to do well is tremendous. I wish they didn't edit out his audition this episode. Will it be in the next ep? Can't wait to see...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tinkiebell
On 3/22/2016 at 11:58 AM, kookiemonsta said:

Rapping was such a challenge for Junha -- I was feeling nervous for him and afraid he might fail! He looks like he was being pushed past his comfort zone this time. As a public figure, the pressure on him to do well is tremendous. I wish they didn't edit out his audition this episode. Will it be in the next ep? Can't wait to see...

I think they edited his audition out because "Show Me The Money 5" hasn't been broadcasted yet. I doubt MuDo will be airing the rest of Junha's audition in the next episode. If that's the case, then I wonder why they chose to air this segment now and not simultaneously with SMTM 5 later in May.     

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/23/park-myung-soo-spotted-in-his-boxers-in-the-middle-of-the-city/

Comedian Park Myung Soo was recently spotted in the popular shopping district of Apgujeong in Seoul in quite the peculiar situation.

Several sightings of Park Myung Soo were posted on various online communities that showed him walking in the middle of the city wearing only his boxers. He is wearing a helmet and riding a bicycle. Next to him was Yoo Jae Suk, with a flamboyant outfit and an idol hairstyle, drawing even more curiosity for what they might be up to. Contrary to Yoo Jae Suk who appeared shy, Park Myung Soo was greeting fans and looking quite laid back.

All that was released is that they were apparently filming for an upcoming episode of “Infinite Challenge.”

--------------------------------

they wear same clothes time 1st filming (they still not broadcast that epi becoz junha audition more important ..  myungsoo lost something on 1st filming or this related with mission he need doing (  nature )

19 hours ago, Tinkiebell said:

I think they edited his audition out because "Show Me The Money 5" hasn't been broadcasted yet. I doubt MuDo will be airing the rest of Junha's audition in the next episode. If that's the case, then I wonder why they chose to air this segment now and not simultaneously with SMTM 5 later in May.     

Thanks for the info! Always someone more knowledgeable out there :-)  I don't watch SMTM, so I didn't think there was that long to wait -- May! JJH has a lot on his plate from the fortune letters, poor guy! They probably haven't gotten round to his other challenges yet to have enough to air? That's just my hypothesis. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/24/2016 at 11:21 AM, wangnyeo said:

I challenge anyone if he/she did not tear watching this episode (477) whether a fan of Sechskies or not ! TT

Can't wait for the guerilla concert episode to air! Seems like Go Jiyoung at least agreed to sing 'Couple' with them. Lee Jaejin is a hoot!

Just watched the latest episode with Sechkies concert!
Warning: You'll need your KLEENEX, LOTS OF THEM!!

Spoiler

If you haven't watched the fancams on YouTube or the current episode, here's a spoiler for you!

Jiyong came!!! 
Cue teary eyes. 

I only came to know of Sechs Kies because of Eun Jiwon in 1n2d back when I watched it years and years ago and became more familiar with their songs because of Reply 1997. Yet this episode was a roller coaster of raw emotions and I found myself getting teary eyed during certain parts of the show! Kudos to MuDo for this effort and glad that Go Jiyong decided to come. You could feel the members happiness when he made his appearance.

Btw, do you guys know how many songs they actually sang and how many people attended the guerilla concert?

I looked up the fancams on Youtube, I think they sang about 7 songs
1. Com' Back
2. The Way This Guy Lives (폼생폼사)
3. Road Fighter
4. Premonition (예감)
5. Please Remember Me
6. Leaving You  (너를 보내며)
7.Couple

If you're interesting in watching the fancam, this channel has everything
https://www.youtube.com/user/jungyuwon

According to this article, there were 5000 fans (don't think they added babies, hehe) at the concert. 
http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?idxno=1324193
Oh yeah, Jaesuk and Haha hinted on a Totoga Season 3. Am wondering who would it be?

Enjoy!

@calypso73 Knetz are speculating some names: SES, FinKL, HOT, but no one knows. I think it'll be another secretive one like the Sechkies project. 

For all we know, some members of those groups want it to happen real bad. For HOT, Moon Hee Jun has been talking about it for years! And our SES fairies, they want it too!
And we know how Hyori feels about FinKL getting together in Totoga Season : she asked Jaesuk to take her back to Seoul then after the karaoke session! 

Could be anything! And IC always put up a good surprise!

Guest Tinkiebell
On 5/1/2016 at 5:41 AM, calypso73 said:

Awesome @misshoggy!!! Thank you for this bit of info. Could it be H.O.T.?

I really hope it would be H.O.T. If MuDo could reunite Sechs Kies after 16 years, I hope they'd be able to do the same with H.O.T. 

I don't watch this show often but just wondering what happened to that wedding ep? Kwanghee and his friends from cnblue, lee joon and beast? Was there suppose to be 2nd part... maybe like their performance or their song?

I don't know how Infinite challenge show works. It just seems to cut off and go onto something differently towards the end of an ep.

Last episode Wedding singers was good and funny as usual..

Strangely I love myung soo  and jun ha the most :D

MS has his own fantastic variety character that make me addicted to his style of hosting IC ..

and JH is the sweetest ever who put his 100% efforts in everything he commit to do :lol:

and most important thing for me in this special episode is bringing back my bias from his old days in variety shows Lee Joon :heart: 

and can I say this !

It is so irony to see both beast doojoon and ex-mblaq lee joon at same group considering the rivality in between their groups in their debut days !! WOW I sound like old kpop fan kekekeke

Guest Tinkiebell

The first part of the Wedding Singers arc, all performances were lovely, but I love the Jung Trio's performance the most. I can't wait to see the second part. Looking forward to Haha and Byul's performance :) 

4 hours ago, Tinkiebell said:

The first part of the Wedding Singers arc, all performances were lovely, but I love the Jung Trio's performance the most. I can't wait to see the second part. Looking forward to Haha and Byul's performance :) 

me too and today is the day , I have been refreshing all the websites I know to see the episode raw. but I think still not aired yet !

Archived