[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Anyone watched the latest episode 434? I was too excited and I couldn't wait for English Subs so I just watched it without and I have to say. UEEEEEEEEEEE AND KWANGHEEEEEEEEEE ahhhhh I'm going crazy. I need to know what are they talking about. 

AAAAAH IKR ? i hope they're not just doing it for show coz when UEE was like "you should visit me at the set" i was like MAN THIS BETTER BE REAL I CAN FEEL MY HEART SAYING IT'LL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP . OTL aaah it felt so real . ;3;

I'LL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! :sweatingbullets::wub:

She(UEE) continued, "I′m happy because I feel like I′ve gotten closer to Kwang Hee. He said he would come to the set, but I think he′s really busy. It′d be nice to see him if the opportunity presents itself."

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95049/uee-says-zeas-kwang-hee-texts-her-every-day

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Photos of ′Infinity Challenge′ Song Festival Teams′ First Encounter Released

Photos from the ′2015 Infinity Challenge Song Festival′ teams′ first meeting have been revealed. 

The six teams determined on the July 11 broadcast of MBC′s Infinity Challenge were Yoo Jae Suk and Park Jin Young, Park Myung Soo and IU, Jung Joon Ha and Yoon Sang, Jung Hyung Don and Hyukoh Band, Haha and Zion.T and, finally, Kwang Hee and G-Dragon-Taeyang. 

95507002.jpg

The upcoming July 18 broadcast will show the teams meeting for the first time to begin preparing for the song festival. The episode will show the teams that take off with great chemistry to those that clash due to differing tastes in music. 

The preview following last week′s episode showed Yoo Jae Suk and Park Jin Young completely absorbed in dancing and Kwang Hee hitting the karaoke room with G-Dragon and Taeyang. 

To find out how the first meetings for the ′2015 Infinity Challenge Song Festival′ went, tune in on July 18. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95507/photos-of-infinity-challenge-song-festival-teams-first-encounter-released

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Jae Suk Asks Why Park Jin Young Is Wearing Revealing Clothes on “Infinity Challenge”

Yoo Jae Suk shared his blunt opinions on Park Jin Young‘s choice of fashion.

The July 11 episode of “Infinity Challenge” featured the six teams of “2015 Infinity Challenge Music Festival” discussing their choices of music with thir partners.

20150718_1437212166_56016600_1_99_201507

On this episode, Yoo Jae Suk visited his partner Park Jin Young’s company, JYP Entertainment. When he saw Park Jin Young in a thin mesh tank top, he did not hesitate to bluntly ask, “Why are you wearing a net, and why are you so under-clothed?”

Continuing, the two decided on appropriate titles for each other. When Yoo Jae Suk mentioned that he was not sure how to address Park Jin Young, Park Jin Young said that he was born in December of 1971, saying that Yoo Jae Suk should call him “hyung.” And as soon as Yoo Jae Suk called him “hyung,” Park Jin Young pulled out the informal “you.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/18/yoo-jae-suk-asks-why-park-jin-young-is-wearing-revealing-clothes-on-infinity-challenge/

Guest teacoast

Anyone watched the latest episode 434? I was too excited and I couldn't wait for English Subs so I just watched it without and I have to say. UEEEEEEEEEEE AND KWANGHEEEEEEEEEE ahhhhh I'm going crazy. I need to know what are they talking about. 

AAAAAH IKR ? i hope they're not just doing it for show coz when UEE was like "you should visit me at the set" i was like MAN THIS BETTER BE REAL I CAN FEEL MY HEART SAYING IT'LL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP . OTL aaah it felt so real . ;3;

I'LL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! :sweatingbullets::wub:

She(UEE) continued, "I′m happy because I feel like I′ve gotten closer to Kwang Hee. He said he would come to the set, but I think he′s really busy. It′d be nice to see him if the opportunity presents itself."

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/95049/uee-says-zeas-kwang-hee-texts-her-every-day

AAAAAH THAT IS SO CUTEEE !!! 

omgwsh UEE is so bold ! LOL . willing to let everything be public wow . o.o good luck to their relationship ! >< MANY TIDINGS TO MY SHIP~ LOL .

Guest adikkeluangman

Members of 'Infinity Challenge' meet with their producer partners for the 1st practice

On this week's airing of 'Infinity Challenge,' each member met up with their respective musician partners for a first practice session and to also get a sense of the members hope for the upcoming music festival.

Zion.T and Haha parodied tvN's 'Taxi' where Haha was seen driving a faux taxi, seating Zion.T in the passenger seat, asking questions about his music and life. The two also invited Zion.T's father to the show and asked, "What was Zion.T like as a child?" The singer's father replied jokingly, "He was very quiet and kind. But, when he was really young, he started walking later than he should have. So I thought he wouldn't be able to walk." 

CKQW5CdVEAE9vN8.jpg

MC Yoo Jae Suk visited J.Y. Park at JYP Entertainment's dance studio where they were seen delving into various old school dance moves to see just how good of a dancer Yoo Jae Suk is. Throughout the session, J.Y. Park complimented Yoo Jae Suk and said, "When you were just freestyling before, I realized once again that I chose my partner well. You definitely have talent in dancing. You have your own groove. I will help you bring that out."

Yoo Jae Suk reciprocated the love during his interview with the producers and said, "This is the guy. I have to learn dance from his guy," referring to J.Y. Park.

Meanwhile, Jung Joon Ha reached out to the top dogs of hip hop, Dok2, The Quiett, and Beenzino where he was judged on his rapping skills as well as his potential to get better. As for Jung Hyung Don, he continuously struggled to get members of HyukOh to talk in front of the camera. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/members-of-infinity-challenge-meet-with-their-producer-partners-for-the-1st-practice

I never knew much about IU since I've only watched a lot of variety shows which she is rarely on but dang she can sing :) And the 2nd half where it was just MyungSoo and IU didn't feel like it was part of an episode of IC haha. for a moment I had to pause and think what variety I was watching. But I can't wait for Jae Suk and JYP that's going to be fun. Looks fun already. Won't spoil my self with the RAW, I'll wait for subs.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Jae Suk Wears Park Jin Young’s Signature Baggy Pants on “Infinity Challenge”

Park Jin Young is really rubbing on Yoo Jae Suk, his partner for “Infinity Challenge Music Festival 2015.”

Previously, Yoo Jae Suk noticed Park Jin Young’s signature baggy harem pants. On the July 25 episode of MBC’s “Infinity Challenge,” the MC goes to Park Jin Young’s recording studio and says, “Hyung, today I prepared the same pants that you wear.”

201507251817776716_55b356c33ea01_99_2015

Park Jin Young is delighted and responds, “You came to really learn how to dance, [you're] proper.” Yoo Jae Suk replies, “This school is worth attending. Definitely JYP.”

Meanwhile, “Infinity Challenge” airs every Saturday at 6:20 p.m. KST.

What do you think of their cute partnership?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/25/yoo-jae-suk-wears-park-jin-youngs-signature-baggy-pants-on-infinity-challenge/

My initial post was very skeptical of Kwang Hee being the new member but I have really enjoyed his character on the show. I was worried that he would be a whiner, bring up his plastic surgery too much, and not want to/complain about doing the challenges. He hasn't done any of those things and has really fit in with the cast. I'm still hoping that NHC will be rejoining the cast. The show is doing great but I miss his presence. I also wish that Gil would come back but it's most likely not going to happen. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Infinity Challenge Song Festival Order to be Determined This Week

The order of performances for the upcoming Infinity Challenge Song Festival will be determined in the upcoming episode of Infinity Challenge.

48166220.jpg

The members and musicians will gather for a midterm review on the August 8 broadcast of Infinity Challenge, where they will compete to win special stage effects like fire pillars, fireworks and confetti for their performances.

MBC released still cuts from the recording, where wiewers will be able to see a new side to the stars through the competitive events and as they vie for their preferred order of appearance at the festival.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96447/infinity-challenge-song-festival-order-to-be-determined-this-week

Hi.. I'm new here, but I have been a big fan of IC since 2009 that even non sub it. With now thanks to dramafever (if I'm not mistaken) and soompi we get to see the new episode with subs...

Just want to ask, if anyone know site that sub even the singing part??

Thank you...

Guest adikkeluangman

[StarN Focus] 2015 Infinite Challenge Music Festival

On August 13th, MBC 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival 2015' was held at Alpensia Resort, which is located in Gangwon Province.

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_1.jpg

For this year's 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival,' Kwang Hee, Park Myung Soo, HaHa, Jung Joon Ha, Yoo Jae Seok, and Jung Hyung Don each teamed with G-Dragon and Tae Yang, IU, Zion.T, Yoon Sang, Park Jin Young, and Band Hyuk Oh.

'Infinite Challenge Music Festival' first commenced in 2007, and the festival was held in 2009, 2011, and 2013.

Meanwhile, this year's 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival' will be broadcast on August 22nd at 6:45 PM.

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_2.jpg
Yoo Jae Suk & Park Jin Yong performing together

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_3.jpg
Park Myng Soo & IU performing togethger

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_4.jpg
Jng Hyng Don & Hyuk Oh Band performing together

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_5.jpg
HaHa & Zion.T performing together

20150814003900_55ccba1346038_6.jpg
Jung Joon Ha & Yoon Sang's performance

20150814004147_55ccbabb43f0c_7.jpg
Kwang Hee performing with G-Dragon & Tae Yang

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=399110

Guest adikkeluangman

′Infinity Challenge′ Song Festival Team Profile Photos Released

The official Infinity Challenge Yeongdong Expressway Song Festival team photos have been released.

The six teams, made up of Kwang Hee, G-Dragon and Taeyang, Park Myung Soo and IU, Haha and Zion.T, Yoon Sang and Jung Joon Ha, Yoo Jae Suk and Park Jin Young and Jung Hyung Don and Hyukoh Band, are seen posing in their respective stage costumes.

43884604.jpg

The Infinity Challenge Yeongdong Expressway Song Festival, which took place on August 13, will air on August 22. The episode will show the teams as they add the final touches to their respective performances, the rehearsal and the festival. The episode will also feature special performances of the Best 3 songs in the festival′s history, which were determined by fan votes. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/96952/infinity-challenge-song-festival-team-profile-photos-release

Guest adikkeluangman

Taeyang Did Poorly on the Speed Quiz on “Infinity Challenge” Because of Park Jin Young?

G-Dragon made a playful complaint on the order of the teams for the “2015 Infinity Challenge Music Festival” on the August 22 episode of “Infinity Challenge.” The order was decided through a speed quiz, for which G-Dragon was absent.

201508221835031110_1.jpg

Yoo Jae Suk laughed, saying, “[G-Dragon] must have figured out the order by watching the episode on TV,” and added, “Taeyang was really bad at the speed quiz.”

Taeyang defended himself, saying, “Actually, there was a reason why I performed so badly. Park Jin Young was looking at me, and it was plainly written in his face that he was disappointed in me for not doing well on the speed quiz. It was a look that he has on his face on audition programs, when the contestants are not doing well.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/23/taeyang-did-poorly-on-the-speed-quiz-on-infinity-challenge-because-of-park-jin-young/

“Infinity Challenge Music Festival” Tracks Continue to Dominate the Music Charts

“Infinity Challenge Music Festival” sweeps various music charts and dominates the variety show market with 21.1 percent rating nationwide. 

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, “Infinity Challenge” scored 21.1 percent nationwide on August 22. Gwangju came in highest at 25.4 percent and Daegu being lowest at 18.1 percent. Metropolitan areas the television producers use as indicators for evaluations scored 21.9 percent. Not only is it the only show with double digit score rating, but it was three times the score of the show in second place.

infinity-challenge-music-festival1.jpg

Let’s talk about music charts. As of August 23, 7 a.m. KST, “Leon” by “EU God-G isn’t EU” (Park Myung Soo and IU) is at top of the charts on Korea’s largest online music source site Melon as well as Genie, Naver Music, Olleh Music, Mnet, Monkey3, and Bugs. Hwangtaeji’s (Kwanghee, G-Dragon, and Taeyang) “Mapsosa” is at number one on Soribada.

Eutteugeottasi’s (HaHa and Zion. T) “$ponsor“, The Five Emperors’s (Hyukoh and Jung Hyun Don) “Wonderful Barn,” Dancing Genome’s (Park Jin Young and Yoo Jae Suk) “I’m So Sexy,” and Sangjuna’s (Yoon Sang and Jung Joon Ha) “My Life” are all lining up the charts completely dominating the top spots.

On the morning of August 24 10:44 a.m. KST, “Leon” by “EU God-G isn’t EU” is on top at Melon, Mnet, Bugs, Genie, and Naver Music. Hwangtaeji is second, Eutteugeottasi is third, and the other songs continue to line up behind.

The afternoon broadcast show on August 22 was packed with stories from “Yeongdong Expressway Music Festival.” This year’s “Infinity Challenge Music Festival” provided a stage full of passionate cast members and the audience was rewarded by enthusiastic performances. Six teams full of unique personalities of their own and the passion felt by the audience must’ve fully transmitted to the viewers at home throughout the country.

It was truly a result of hard work put in by the cast members for the last month and a half. It was a special time for viewers to reminisce listening to the hits of the past. 40,000 people in the audience cheered on as well as the viewers at home.

“Infinity Challenge” once again takes over the music industry by storm since the airing of “Saturday Saturday Is a Singer” earlier this year. “Infinity Challenge” is one of the longest running variety shows in Korea elevating and impacting the standard of variety shows in Korea.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/23/infinity-challenge-music-festival-tracks-continue-to-dominate-the-music-charts/

Park Jin Young & IU amazed by Kwang Hee's performance

Park Jin Young and IU were amazed by Kwang Hee's performance.

August 22nd broadcast of MBC 'Infinite Challenge' showed 'Infinite Challenge' members' last preparation, rehearsal, and the official performance at '2015 Infinite Challenge Music Festival'.

20150823083539_55d9074ab1362_1.jpg

Kwang Hee teamed up with G-Dragon and Tae Yang, and performed a song called 'Oh My God (official English title still unknown).'

After watching Kwang Hee's rehearsal, Park Jin Young said, "That was the coolest performance that Kwang Hee has ever made," and IU said, "He is a great singer! I was surprised."

Meanwhile, G-Dragon promised to continue participating in 'Infinite Challenge Music Festival' in the future.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=400996

• 5 weeks later...

IC-delivery really is a tearjerker. Besides bringing families together, we are reminded of the horrors of war and colonization. Japan should apologies for the atrocities that they did during the war. Alot of families could not get any closure as they deny what they did in the war. Even Germany has admitted and apologies and till today, Germans are very ashamed of what they did in WW2. Now i understand why alot of the older generation of koreans hated the japanese very much.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young Receives Inquiries About Dance Classes After “Infinity Challenge Music Festival”

Park Jin Young recently discussed his experience partnering up with Yoo Jae Suk and appearing on this year’s “Infinity Challenge Music Festival.”

On the October 4 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” the legendary singer and JYP Entertainment‘s new girl group Twice take part in a commercial photo shoot for a school uniform brand.

20151004_1443944584_25116500_1.jpg

When asked to share details about working with the Nation’s MC, Park Jin Young says, “Yoo Jae Suk is very passionate about dancing. I included some difficult moves in the choreography, and [practicing them caused him] to lose a lot of weight.”

He also reveals how appearing on “Infinity Challenge Music Festival” changed his professional life, “I have since received many inquiries about dance lessons.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/04/park-jin-young-receives-inquiries-about-dance-classes-after-infinity-challenge-music-festival/ 

Guest idham93

hello guys , i wonder if anyone of you joined the dddfanclub site , if anyone of you joined it , can you please kindly explain it to me how to join the forum/discussion or even how to pm the other users on that site , please , thank you. . .

Archived