[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Ha Ha is leaving for military service by the end of this year or early next year, He mentioned in the new year special of infinity challenge after the award ceremoney

Oh yeah.... :[

How the heck is the show going to continue if 1 person gets kicked off and 1 person is in the army?!

----------

Oh, and I found my 6th degree of connection to Infinity Challenge.

My oldest uncle is really good friends with Haha's older sister.

o_o;

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and I found my 6th degree of connection to Infinity Challenge.

My oldest uncle is really good friends with Haha's older sister.

o_o;

wow thats cool

i wish i had that sort of thing

i dont want haha to go to military service!

he's my favorite !!!

Ep 73 is rather entertaining. They're all so cute when they're embarrassed XDDDD

And YooJaeSuk's dance was probably the most entertaining of all, just cause Haha and ParkMyungSoo ran away gaHAHAHA

AND THEN NHC'S JUJIL DANCE GAGAGAHAHHAHA

It was all so funny!

...except for the news interruption that cut out like a GOOD TEN FULL MINUTES. X____X

--------------------

;edit;

Next week's looks fun :lol:

Guest yoonay

Hey i just got into this show and its gotta be the funniest show ever. Can people recommend me some of the BEST episodes. I got a clubbox that has every single ep. I saw the Henry one and Shinhwa and Alaska. They were some funny ish.

Guest *~yunjeong~*

Hi!

Does anyone know what's going on with Jung joon ha and the scandal in korea

right now? Apparently they're not showing infinity challenge because of it

and i know it has to do with him being accused of illegally hiring hostesses

at his karaoke bar.. but does anyone know the full details?

I hope it doesn't affect Infinity Challenge and that he will still be on because

without him it wouldn't be as great!!

i THINK the final outcome is that he is innocent.. but just wanted to know if

you guys have heard anything!

Hi!

Does anyone know what's going on with Jung joon ha and the scandal in korea

right now? Apparently they're not showing infinity challenge because of it

and i know it has to do with him being accused of illegally hiring hostesses

at his karaoke bar.. but does anyone know the full details?

I hope it doesn't affect Infinity Challenge and that he will still be on because

without him it wouldn't be as great!!

i THINK the final outcome is that he is innocent.. but just wanted to know if

you guys have heard anything!

Infinity Challenge is still airing right now and he's been on other shows since the incident.

Hey guys.. I wanted to share the "Infinity Challenge" single album that's been released a while ago. Enjoy! :)

Infinity Challenge Single Album

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8YOP0MF3

Does anyone has the romanization and the translation of HaHa's Story Of A Short Kid song? I loveee that song <33. :P

Thanks for the upload! :D I was trying to find this.

Hey i just got into this show and its gotta be the funniest show ever. Can people recommend me some of the BEST episodes. I got a clubbox that has every single ep. I saw the Henry one and Shinhwa and Alaska. They were some funny ish.

Hmm there are a lot that were really funny.

I think you should watch Ep. 59and 60. Those were the episodes where they went to the Philippines.

Episodes 62, 63, 64 were pretty good too.

72 was the one with the figure skater and that was good.

And 73 was when they went to Japan.

I would reccommen those episdoes

so many people are critcizing jung jun ha for lying and stuff. like the incident at his bar. how he had bar girls(?) 술집여자들... you konw. and now in the ep. 73 when he my happy poopoo about him being really popular. he called his fan club to make it seem like he was popular. i think he's guilty. i dont' like jung jun ha.

Guest theLEGEND

Besides what M&M's has recommended you, from me.. I'd recommend Ep.13 & 14 (Summer Horror Special), Ep.35, Ep.39 and Ep.41.

There are alot that were really funny but Shinhwa episodes were the one that got me into "Infinity Challenge" :D

Thanks for the upload! :D I was trying to find this.

No problem~ ^_^

Guest hyaexp

so many people are critcizing jung jun ha for lying and stuff. like the incident at his bar. how he had bar girls(?) 술집여자들... you konw. and now in the ep. 73 when he my happy poopoo about him being really popular. he called his fan club to make it seem like he was popular. i think he's guilty. i dont' like jung jun ha.

As much as I want to believe in Jung Junha, I too think he's guilty of it.

He has lied about smaller things in the past (on the show, simple things that wouldn't hurt his public image too much, but small lies nonetheless), so I wouldn't be TOO surprised if he really did everything he was accused of.

Guest hahahoha

Besides what M&M's has recommended you, from me.. I'd recommend Ep.13 & 14 (Summer Horror Special), Ep.35, Ep.39 and Ep.41.

Also ep.69 was really really hilarious, u dun have to understand what they say, just watch yoo jae suk's impersonation of park myung soo

and now in the ep. 73 when he my happy poopoo about him being really popular. he called his fan club to make it seem like he was popular. i think he's guilty. i dont' like jung jun ha.

yeah. but everyone probably knew about it beforehand.

Guest theLEGEND

I've watched Ep.74 or 75(?) and it's hillarious. I'm just wondering why only PMS, HaHa and MC Yoo were the one who got hair permed? Did I miss something in the beginning?

I noticed Jung Jun Ha's very quiet in the latest episode. He used to talk alot in the past episodes but not this time around. I guess he's really feel guilty?

they had a bet. in ep. 73 they had this relay race on ice and the losing team had to perm their hair. no hong chul's team was half half but haha's team was all.

Guest hyaexp

HAHAHA in ep 74 I started to laugh so hard when it rain when JungHyungDon started!!! XDDD

Talk about major coincidence!

And I was a little freaked out when they were wearing the little girls' hanboks X_____X

I've watched Ep.74 or 75(?) and it's hillarious. I'm just wondering why only PMS, HaHa and MC Yoo were the one who got hair permed? Did I miss something in the beginning?

I noticed Jung Jun Ha's very quiet in the latest episode. He used to talk alot in the past episodes but not this time around. I guess he's really feel guilty?

pd's are probably cutting out a lot of scenes.. it would be good for him to stay low.

Guest theLEGEND

they had a bet. in ep. 73 they had this relay race on ice and the losing team had to perm their hair. no hong chul's team was half half but haha's team was all.

OOH.. So that's the reason. Haha.. Thank you so much for telling me. One more thing, you know the part where they played the last game? The one where they had to burst out a balloon and complete a mission. I'm just wondering why PMS's the only one who carried the person that he looked for while the others could just run. Was it part of the mission he has to carry the person to the finish line? I'm sorry for asking too much question.. :P

Archived