[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PecanPie02

My favorite is everyone but Park Myung Soo... I don't know why but I know his attitude and everything is "scripted" but sometimes his jokes seem too cruel... (like during the episode when everyone won awards and stuff.. Jung Joon Ha was like I was really going to quit when Park Myung Soo pulled down my pants in front of everyone.. etc..) and hes always trying to get Mc Yoo's spot.. and always smacking people in the face ..(I guess in his mind it's funny but... -___-)

I'm sorry but he really forces everything tooooo much...

OO and I loved the episode where Cha Tae Hyun came out with the patbingsu and everything and the clock to see who comes late ahheheheh..~~!!

I LOVE MUHANDOJUN~~

my favorite is 박명수. he's the funniest one out of all the members. i mean the world's best 2인자. haha. his jokes are funny and he's not afraid to say w/e he wants.

my least favorite is 전준하. 귀여운척 진짜 재수없어....

http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200708/...0002010201.html

They'll filming a CF for 박명수's chicken place. haha

htm_200708121758010201000002010200-001.jpg

htm_200708121758010201000002010200-002.jpg

BONUS.

46787bb6d179e_1_js03082.jpg

muhan_eksdk33.gif

11_lovenamhyun.jpg

Guest theLEGEND

My favorite member changes so often too. It always take turns between MC Yoo, HaHa and Park Myung Soo. I'm not really fond of the other three. I still love them though. :)

Those pictures. LOL! No Hong Chul becomes a mirror? HAHAHAHA.. :lol:

I'm just curious, what do netizens think about each member? Like.. who got the most favorite votes from netizens and etc.

Thank you so much for answering my question. :)

Guest hyaexp

I like all of them too much. I can't get myself to choose one. They're all very willing to make fun of themselves for fun so it's difficult to like one more than another. <3

Ah man I loved this week's episode. The stuff they did off the diving boards was stuff that I've always wanted to attempt but knew would fail XD I think Junha's "flying" tool should be used for Haha- then it could've been for like 1+ seconds gahahah

Makes me want to go swimming... -___-;

:edit:

HOLY CRAP. Those flying chairs are AWESOME. I wanna go on one :D

Just some caps of the opening and the flying chairs XD

(I know they're sloppy cuts -_-

ididn'tbotherto cutoutwindowsmediaplayer):

mhdjvf3.jpg

flyingchairyoojunhazn7.jpg

flyingchairhaha1fd6.jpg

flyingchairhaharj4.jpg

flyingchair2nl8.jpg

flyingchair1re0.jpg

flyingchairik7.jpg

Credit: Korean Ent @ Clubbox

Guest mimi1931

netiezen are going crazy because of this week's show.

there was a part in the show where they were required to jump off a 1m diving board. it took them forever to actually jump off it. however, when it came to jumping off a diving board twice the height, it was done with ease. this really pissed the netiezens off...poor moohan dojun. they work so hard to make people laugh, yet what they get in return is people's crazy criticisms...and yet, wouldnt they have realized that people arent necessarily dumb either?

so ... people were disapointed becuz it was not as funny as they thought?

btw, after i watch that i really want to do that

it looks so fun!!!!

Guest sarangie

^yeah..i watched that show too...

and thought it was weird that they weren't afraid of the higher one..

but nothing to be mad about.... <_<

i just thought the lower diving board was cute~

especially when it was yoo jae suk's turn~ :lol:

I'm curious- who's your favorite member and why? I know that a lot of you are biased to PMS (even the name is funny XD) but I would like to know :]

Mine changes so often, but HaHa is really funny these days (with MC Yoo)...I love how they make fun of his height and he acts like a kid (꼬마).

anyways..i'm new here in the infin. chall. thread..i think..hahaha :lol:

omg...i've been watching this show since the beginning~

love this show~! ~ :w00t:

answer to 샤밍리쓰,

mine changes too~!! hahaha

actually, my esanghyung? (ideal guy) is haha since his debut.. :lol:

currently, i love all the members....but more fav toward one particular member would be

jung hyung do...he's so cute~ :P

anyways..does anyone have the moo han do jun, han na man na song~?

Guest PecanPie02

^^OO yea I want that song too.. soo cute >< *starts humming the melody...

woa.. the chairs make them go FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... -______--""

Guest Charlot

This show is hilarious! I watched it all the time when I was visiting Korea. It's on every day and night, sometimes back to back episodes or just cuts of some really funny parts. This show is just pure humor even if they aren't trying to be funny.

The latest episode, apparantly, part of it was filmed in Banpo, an area near where my family in Korea lives. D: I wish I knew they were filming there! It would have been cool to see some of the guys.

Park Myung Soo definitly wins the hilarious award, hands down.

Guest hyaexp

OMG. Park Myung Soo is amazing. I can't believe he biked the entire freaking way. AND carried that bike up. That's major discipline and drive. Holy crap. I have a WHOLE new level of respect for him.

Guest iyeiluj

OMG. Park Myung Soo is amazing. I can't believe he biked the entire freaking way. AND carried that bike up. That's major discipline and drive. Holy crap. I have a WHOLE new level of respect for him.

i know! for his age to be in that much shape is really impressive...

so i guess next weeks epi is about how fast each pair can get to the mbc studios...

my fav member is haha probably...

my least fav is probably jung joon ha as well...the way he "bbi jyuh"s about every little thing...it's like you are a lil too old to be acting like that....

the posted ha na ma na song...does anyone have the one where everyone sings? cuz this one is the one with no hong chul and yoo jae suk

Guest sarangie

omg..

i was amazed too about park myung soo able to ride the bike all the way to there~!!!

i loved the part where he was crossing the bridge and he was saying that it's killing him and stuff... :lol:

also..i felt sorry for him when he arrived there and all the members are only saying something about

his clothes....T.T they didn't even say good job or asked him if it was hard or something...

hahaha

oh yeah..they were talking about who is has a fashion sense or something...

hey guys, who do you think dresses best/has good sense in fashion/fashionable clothes?

like the members said, no hong chul does have an unique style, but don't think people are able to follow his.

for me, i think yoo jae suk's style is nice..hahaha B)

Guest theLEGEND

hey guys, who do you think dresses best/has good sense in fashion/fashionable clothes?

For me.. it's gotta be Yoo Jae Suk, MC YOO! :D

Did you see when everyone who passed by? They were like saying "Hello" to him.

I think the whole KOREA knows who Yoo Jae Suk is. The ahjumma looks very happy when she hugged him. He got free ice creams too. :lol:

I can't believe it that Park Myung Soo was actually riding a bike. He's like what almost 40 years old? Gotta give him props for that! :D

He seems like a nice person when the fans approached him and asked for a signature. I heard him said "Careful, There's a car!" to the girl who's going to cross the road.

I've always liked MC Yoo, Park Myung Soo and HaHa <333. ^_^

As always.. I need some translations on why Park Myung Soo got skulls all around him? I heard Yoo Jae Suk somewhere along his line. Thanks! ^^

*I think I know what is it all about roughly but I want to make sure again since I'm not korean* :sweatingbullets:

Pic 1

cap1xn6.jpg

Pic 2

cap2po7.jpg

Pic 3

cap3oz6.jpg

Pic 4

cap4lt2.jpg

Pic 5

cap5oo4.jpg

Guest hyaexp

^ The skulls mean he's annoyed/pissed :lol: because

{Cap 1} (in the teeny bubble it says "fan?") the Grandma asks, "What's your name?"

{Cap 2} (in the teeny bubble it says "joking/kidding") And Park Myung Soo says, "Yoo Jae Suk."

{Cap 3} And the Grandma says, "Ah yes, thank you [for giving me your name]."

{Cap 4} Park Myung Soo is pissed that she doesn't know who he is XD.

{Cap 5} In the last cap, it says, "I'm Mr. Big-shot Park."

Well. Big-shot could also be replaced with "idolized" or "famous."

Guest theLEGEND

^ The skulls mean he's annoyed/pissed :lol: because

{Cap 1} (in the teeny bubble it says "fan?") the Grandma asks, "What's your name?"

{Cap 2} (in the teeny bubble it says "joking/kidding") And Park Myung Soo says, "Yoo Jae Suk."

{Cap 3} And the Grandma says, "Ah yes, thank you [for giving me your name]."

{Cap 4} Park Myung Soo is pissed that she doesn't know who he is XD.

{Cap 5} In the last cap, it says, "I'm Mr. Big-shot Park."

Well. Big-shot could also be replaced with "idolized" or "famous."

Ah.. Thank you so much for the translation! That's what exactly I'm thinking.. at least my korean did improve a little. :lol: Just wondering, the last cap how do you say his "famous" Park?

"Park ... Sung" >>> how do you read the middle one? Thanks alot! :D

Guest hyaexp

Ah.. Thank you so much for the translation! That's what exactly I'm thinking.. at least my korean did improve a little. :lol: Just wondering, the last cap how do you say his "famous" Park?

"Park ... Sung" >>> how do you read the middle one? Thanks alot! :D

No problem!

Middle one is "Guh".

So the entire last cap would be pronounced

"Bahk-Guh-Sung-Een-Deh-Yo."

_Park-Famous__-am/is_____.

Bleh. I tried to line up the meaning as close as possible. -_-

The ___s were to help move them into the correct places.

Archived