[drama 2007] When Spring Comes 꽃피는 봄이 오면

Luv

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coconut86

:D AWWWWW! looking at the screencaps...it seems like CR and JD are back to being nice to each other again...YEAY! the last two episodes were torture since so much cruelty.. but, I'm glad to see them back as a pair. I sincerely hope they end up together at the end.

boshao ~ thanks for the c-subbed links!

luv ~ once again, thanks for the caps!

I finally got a chance to watch eps 9-10 again w/subs...I think I understand now why CR turned JD away even after he said he loves her...and while she still feels that she's not good enough for him in ep.11, at least she isn't rejecting him like she did before.

JD is really a sweet guy...bringing CR flowers after her 1st performance at the hotel...bringing her milk for her voice. CR tells him to stop stalking her...he replies that he's used to it now and can't stop....hahhaaa....

It looks that the coming eps will be quite interesting....JD continues to investigate JK's dad's company while JK is the prosecutor on JD's dad case. I kind of feel sad for JK already...he has such trust in his dad and to find out later that his dad is a crook after all must be heartbreaking for him.....I can't wait for next week's eps...

Guest babymarzy07

phew im delayed in watching this.. havent seen the last two eps.. kbs world is showing this though with subs.. in ep4 you could see how diff JD and JK are in class. The top and bottom. hahaahah the prof seems to like JD better. i have a question, why did CR and officer moon's relationship go bad? after the mom died? was this explained before. Irony, that both prosecutors are invetigating each other's fathers. PGH is looking younger in his role here.

Brought to you by WITH S2

Written In The Heavens Subbing Squad

EPISODE 4 SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: acemaverick

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: ltrang

Editor/QC: upikepik

Coordinators: ay_link, mily2

EPISODE 5 SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: ltrang

Editor/QC: upikepik

Coordinators: ay_link, mily2

362225rl6.gif

Guest babymarzy07

many thanks to withs2!!! especially the translators, editor and coordinators!! :) btw, anyone still have a rip or clip of lee hana singing? its mv keeps on playing in kbs world.. lol.. addicting.. so soothing.. makes me mellow.. hhehehe oh man, it looks like the poster for the drama not much diff...like copy pasted stuff.. sigh.. Luv, would u have the tracklist?

JD is really a sweet guy...bringing CR flowers after her 1st performance at the hotel...bringing her milk for her voice. CR tells him to stop stalking her...he replies that he's used to it now and can't stop....hahhaaa....

I like that answer! Good thing he's not giving up. I really want them to end up together. Hope this series has a happy ending *crosses fingers*

hhehehe oh man, it looks like the poster for the drama not much diff...like copy pasted stuff.. sigh.. Luv, would u have the tracklist?

When Spring Comes soundtrack:

Korean Lyrics can be found here.

꽃피는 봄이오면 OST

1. 꽃피는 봄이 오면 (이상곤)

2. 그대가 알까봐 (구정현)

3. 하얀 민들레 (Medium Ver.) (유승주)

4. 사랑이 웃잖아 (Title) (구정현)

5. 지우고 지워봐도 (Aya)

6. 하얀 민들레 (Acoustic Guitar Ver.) (이하나)

7. Magic Trick

8. Boaster

9. Silver Plate

10. 꽃피는 봄이 오면 (Orch Ver.)

11. Escape

12. 그 기억에 끝에서..

13. 그대가 알까봐 (Orch Ver.)

14. 지우고 지워봐도 (Orch Ver.)

15. Emotion

phew im delayed in watching this.. havent seen the last two eps.. kbs world is showing this though with subs.. in ep4 you could see how diff JD and JK are in class. The top and bottom. hahaahah the prof seems to like JD better. i have a question, why did CR and officer moon's relationship go bad? after the mom died? was this explained before. Irony, that both prosecutors are invetigating each other's fathers. PGH is looking younger in his role here.

Chae Ri had thought her father was having an affair and that why her mother is always weeping and hence get sick .and that she blame her father for her mother death .since she was laying in hospital yet there is no money for operation .

the father side of the story is .he reallly feel so guilty that he was so poor that he cannot even get the money for her operation .that why he never had the face to go to the hospital to see her

I just watched the first ep. (thx WithS2) It's a little slow, but it seems very good.

I really like the two supporting characters :) they're quite entertaining to watch. (haha I can't get over the fact one of the character's name is Joon Ki )

Jung Do - seems too much of a goody goody and Chae Ri... i don't like her conning ways.

Guest babymarzy07

Chae Ri had thought her father was having an affair and that why her mother is always weeping and hence get sick .and that she blame her father for her mother death .since she was laying in hospital yet there is no money for operation .

the father side of the story is .he reallly feel so guilty that he was so poor that he cannot even get the money for her operation .that why he never had the face to go to the hospital to see her

thanks for the explanation shirley.. curious to find out what happens next..

hey there's something i dun get.... (i'm only at ep9 now)

why is Jung-Do's grandpa always talking about some red-breasted chicken on that mountain or something?

what's the significance?

is there a story related to this in the korean culture?

pray tell!

EDIT: i've caught up & watched ep10 so now i know the 2 old foggies are referring to their search for Jung-Do's mum when they talk about this special chicken on the mountain!

*so does chae ri accept JD already ? ..i feel this drama lost abit of momentuem ..that why i also pause for awhile ..finally manage to catch up recently ...i wish they write more spice to chae ri character but ..it just that i kinda of think she wear the same old expresssion too often --;; ...but when i see how JD is alwasy so thrilled to be near her .i feeel sort of affected .i like to see them being bickering together ....not her pushing him off too much ..keke ..and somehow the storyplot lost abit of focus .

poor JD .that last esp i think was esp 10 or was it 9 the grandfather told him he found his mother grave ..the mother whom JD had thought was dead all these while .since he was five year old ....was really not dead but was forced to leave the house by her parents after JD's father went into jail ..even JD's father thought the mother deserted them when he come out of jail ..he took his son with him to look for his wife ..but then realise the mother in law house had shifted ....but to him .she is still alive somewhere out there . ..so i wondered er did they told JD's father that his wife had died ? because JD and his grandfather know that it will be a big blow to his father .

Thanks shirley :wub:

Yeah...CR has feelings for JD...she's happy when she thinks about him and everything he said...

They made some progress but it's not much...

Yeah...this drama is still pretty much the same after so many episodes...

I was waiting for it to pick up but they made me wait too long...even now...the progress is still so slow...

Well...we only have a couple more episodes so I'll be finishing it...but I expected so much more and it's a little disappointing.

Oh well...Hello Miss is coming up after this so it's good news...hehe...

Archived