[drama 2007] When Spring Comes 꽃피는 봄이 오면

Luv

Thanks shirley :wub:

Yeah...CR has feelings for JD...she's happy when she thinks about him and everything he said...

They made some progress but it's not much...

Yeah...this drama is still pretty much the same after so many episodes...

I was waiting for it to pick up but they made me wait too long...even now...the progress is still so slow...

Well...we only have a couple more episodes so I'll be finishing it...but I expected so much more and it's a little disappointing.

Oh well...Hello Miss is coming up after this so it's good news...hehe...

lol okay at least i am not the only way feeling the slow progress ! .i was wondering tapping my finger . *when is the flower really going to bloom ..* this taking abit toooooo long .and they sort of misses alot of more interesting subplot ..like the three generation of men shd have more stuff to write about .sometimes i really *arggh when they make them into just chit chattalk *scene ..pity ... but well there still some good interaction moments .but ..shd have been more i think ...i hope maybe it improves abit in later esp which i have not watch ..

but ya i agree with you luv ..is kinda of disappointing when it seeem to have a *spring * start of something good .but that feeling seem to have fade away .

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol okay at least i am not the only way feeling the slow progress ! .i was wondering tapping my finger . *when is the flower really going to bloom ..* this taking abit toooooo long .

Shirley ~ you crack me up! Yeah, this drama is kinda slow...that's why I said earlier this feels like a daily instead of a mini drama...and CR expressions are getting more varied in the last few eps....hahahaaa....

It looks like JD resigned from his prosecutor position to be his dad's defense attorney in ep.13...someone correct me if I'm wrong...and I guess he and JK will "duke it out" in court. While I'll feel sorry for JK but can't wait to see the downfall of his dad and croonies...

The end of ep 13 shows CR leaving her press conference abruptly because she remembered that restroom conversation she overhead at the hotel... Previously JD missed his final exam because of her....and now she might miss her chance to be a recording artist because of him and his dad...well, I hope she gets a 2nd chance just like he did...

Btw ~ does anyone know what JD said during his dad's trial that led to his dad crying??? was it about his mom's death?

Luv ~ thanks as always for the caps! I'll also watch this till the end...for JD...hehehee...

Guest coconut86

Finally watched episodes 11, 12, 13...yea, I agree. it is a bit slow.. :sweatingbullets:

BUT this drama gives me such a good homey feeling after watching it. It seems like CR is developing more feelings for JD. I can't wait until she admits her feelings to him:)

Guest babymarzy07

btw, im loving the ost to this anyone have the mp3 links or know where i can dl this? pretty pls? :) thanks!!

Guest C51236

have CR and JD kissed yet??? does JK still like YJ or does he not like her anymore??? how many episodes r left??? 2?? rite??? (that's about one week rite???) cuz hello! miss / hello! baby airs on the 19th of this month rite??? cant wait for lee ji hoon and lee da hae!!!

Guest dunnie

babymarzy07 ~ have you checked the OST thread? I think it's available there.....

C51236 ~ noooo...CR and JD haven't kissed yet....if we and JD are lucky, perhaps in the last ep??? Their relationship is progressing very slowly...he has hugged her and held her hand though....lol.... JK still has the hearts for YJ but I'm unsure about YJ's feelings...in ep.13, she commented to JD about his father's love for his mom...and that loving only one woman must be a heredity trait for the Lee men...so I don't know if that means she's giving up on JD...

Ep.14 is airing on Tuesday so there's only one ep this week...so I think this drama ends next Tuesday.

Guest babymarzy07

babymarzy07 ~ have you checked the OST thread? I think it's available there.....

C51236 ~ noooo...CR and JD haven't kissed yet....if we and JD are lucky, perhaps in the last ep??? Their relationship is progressing very slowly...he has hugged her and held her hand though....lol.... JK still has the hearts for YJ but I'm unsure about JK's feelings...in ep.13, she commented to JD about his father's love for his mom...and that loving only one woman must be a heredity trait for the Lee men...so I don't know if that means she's giving up on JD...

Ep.14 is airing on Tuesday so there's only one ep this week...so I think this drama ends next Tuesday.

dunnie, they only have the wma files.. thanks though.. :) sigh, im so confused with YJ i cant read her feelings too much.. i feel sad for JK having to endure so much the entire show not one single ounce of happy moment for him and YJ. hahhaha the JD and CR thing is way too slow.. :)

hi all!! thanks to all who have provided pictures caps, comments, or anything related to this drama. not many people know about this drama and i don't speak korean, so any info concerning When Spring Comes has been great for me.

I think this drama is pretty slow...esp. when it comes to the romance. "wow, Jung Do and Chae Ri held hands and hugged!" (saying this sarcastically) i really wish it would go a little faster.

concerning the last episode...i think it was 14 or 15...i thought the father was soo good and convincing in his crying. when he cried during the court case and then afterwards in his jail cell, i almost cried myself. he's really good.

once again thanks to all.

this is really off topic, but i was watching a music video by Shin Hyesung called Same Thoughts when i saw a guy that looks like Park Gun Hyung. here's the music video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jtKzcfuXgAo . is it really him in the video cause he has a totally different haircut and he looks really different in this video? just found it funny how a simple change in hairstyle can make one person look like a totally different person!! ok, that was totally random. haha

anyways, have a great day everyone.

this is really off topic, but i was watching a music video by Shin Hyesung called Same Thoughts when i saw a guy that looks like Park Gun Hyung. here's the music video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jtKzcfuXgAo . is it really him in the video cause he has a totally different haircut and he looks really different in this video? just found it funny how a simple change in hairstyle can make one person look like a totally different person!! ok, that was totally random. haha

Hi there - yeah....that's our Mango (PARK GY) in the MV....well, in this drama, his appearance isn't that stylist coz of his haircut....

I do enjoy watching this drama though it's a bit slow in the love affairs among the 4 leads but I still hope Mango and Cherry, Officer Oh and Kim JG, grandpa and grandma and eveybody in this drama will have a happy ending coz the title of this drama is [When the Spring flowers bloom, happiness is at your door.]

Hi there - yeah....that's our Mango (PARK GY) in the MV....well, in this drama, his appearance isn't that stylist coz of his haircut....

I do enjoy watching this drama though it's a bit slow in the love affairs among the 4 leads but I still hope Mango and Cherry, Officer Oh and Kim JG, grandpa and grandma and eveybody in this drama will have a happy ending coz the title of this drama is [When the Spring flowers bloom, happiness is at your door.]

actually, i think Jung Do's nickname for Chae Ri is Mango.

Chae Ri's nickname for Jung Do is Bar Exam.

Young Joo's nickname for Jung Do is Soup Rice.

did i miss out any?

dunnie, they only have the wma files.. thanks though.. :) sigh, im so confused with YJ i cant read her feelings too much.. i feel sad for JK having to endure so much the entire show not one single ounce of happy moment for him and YJ. hahhaha the JD and CR thing is way too slow.. :)

you want the mp3 files ..here you go ..just change the no at the end from 31 to 45

http://211.176.63.196:8081/2/HIGH_MP3/704/704031.mp3

31-45

http://211.176.63.196:8081/2/HIGH_MP3/704/704045.mp3

repost from koreanwind.net

concerning the last episode...i think it was 14 or 15...i thought the father was soo good and convincing in his crying. when he cried during the court case and then afterwards in his jail cell, i almost cried myself. he's really good.

once again thanks to all.

The end of ep 13 shows CR leaving her press conference abruptly because she remembered that restroom conversation she overhead at the hotel... Previously JD missed his final exam because of her....and now she might miss her chance to be a recording artist because of him and his dad...well, I hope she gets a 2nd chance just like he did...

Btw ~ does anyone know what JD said during his dad's trial that led to his dad crying??? was it about his mom's death?

ah mr kim always been a great actor ..okay i am tempted to follow up on the rest of the esp soon to see the trial scenes ..~i think last esp i was at esp 10 ..

Guest babymarzy07

thanks for the links shirley dear :) yup think ai*'s got it right with the nicknames :) lol.. so cute. i think only JK doesnt get one. i just finished ep 7 i think it was on kbs world, i felt sad for JK. i kind of understand his motivations, he's a good guy although it may seem like he is the typical rich guy. :)

Guest renni72

I am following this drama on KBS World. Though the pace is kinda slow with regards to the romances, I still enjoy it. It's pleasant, gives a homey kind of feeling esp when they show the neighbourhood characters, and Park Gun Hyung's character is such a sweet and steady character. I just watched the episode where he bought a second hand car so that he can go pick Cherry up from work everyday. Officer Oh was envious of his attentiveness to Cherry. Everything he does is done with consideration of Cherry. Lee Han's character was rather stoic though. He should loosen up a little :)

The OST is also nice and catchy. I like all the songs which Cherry sang. She has a crisp and clear voice.

Guest dunnie

Luv ~ you're back...thanks for the caps!

Many of us feel the same way about the slow progression in the romance department...but I think that's only one of several aspects of love that this drama attempts to portray....it seems to focus equally on love of family (the Lee men, YJ & mom, CR & dad and to some degree, JK & his dad) and between friends...nonetheless, I still enjoy the drama.

The actor who plays JD's dad...he's very good, esp. in those emotional scenes. Whe he visited his wife's grave w/JD and grandpa, you can really feel his pain. I'm sure he has appeared in many other dramas...but I think this is the first time I've seen his work...anyone knows what are his other works?

Ep.14 has several touching moments for me...JD dancing for CR, his excitement over her radio appearance, JD & his dad's talk after his dad's release (about his mom??? and dad being thankful that JD's mom gave him JD???? this is only my guess so don't kill me if I'm totally off...), the Lee men at JD's mom grave, JD & CR's talk on the steps (where she gives him the stone that she came upon and he asks her to hold on to it)....and JD & JK at the barber shop and JK asks if they are still friends....there are some pretty long convos...how I wish I know korean....

It looks like CR moves back into her dad's house and JD seems quite happy w/that....btw, JD has been wearing that pink tie from CR for several eps now....think CR needs to give him a few more...lol...

The ending scene of ep.14 is kinda tense...hope no one gets hurt...but the faceoff between JD & the neighborhood and JK's dad will really begin...can't wait for next week...

I tried viewing the mv on youtube but it keeps stopping after 2 seconds...too bad...I'd like to see another side of PGH since it seems like he doesn't have a lot of dramas....

Guest dunnie

About that song that CR has been practicing and sang at the radio interview....does anyone know the name of it? I don't think it's on the OST??? I like that song...LHN has a really pretty singing voice...

Guest babymarzy07

^

^

oh yeah, im liking the song too. really curious... hmm.. what's going on between JK and YJ? are they ok again? i dunno i sort of sympathize for JK. i mean him handling his dad's stuff, its gonna bring a burden on him. i think it will make it confusing for him, the life he has known and the life he wants to lead. this is ending next week right? gosh how to tie up the loose ends? esp with the romance bit.. nothing really developed between the 2nd leads and the leads are still steady in theirs.

Archived