[drama 2007] When Spring Comes 꽃피는 봄이 오면

Luv

I'm really enjoying this drama...somehow it feels almost like a daily drama to me...all the different characters and their stories...family, friendship, love (and it appears that love is happening to all generations...lol..)

Since I watched eps 5 & 6 together so I don't remember in which ep that JD's dad and grandpa suspects that he has feelings for CR...the grandpa must've said something about CR's dad being a cop...and JD's dad says it's going to be like Romeo and Juliet??? It does seems that JD has fallen for CR, perhaps more than he thinks. Back in ep4, he was bothered by CR's words and he even sought that grandma's advice on women. I liked that...there's no woman in his family but he feels close and comfortable enough to the grandma (okay, I know she's not his grandma but don't know what to call her...) to ask her about women...doesn't he sometimes call the grandma chagi?

It's interesting that CR started calling JD oppa instead of "exam"...I think despite of what she says about not believing in love, trust, etc...that she does have some feelings for JD...perhaps not necessarily the romantic kind yet...I really wonder how the CR/JD/JK/YJ relationships will develop...

I'm guessing that CR didn't go away because her friend stole her money...but why was she kidnapped? Are those kidnappers loan sharks?

hahhaa just finished with subs.. :) after this ep, im starting to feel bad for JK.. lol.. :lol: everyone seems to gravitate to JD more.. is JK a playboy type of rich guy? but eventhough, i think he is a nice guy. hehhehe im liking LHN in this series.. also Lee Han too bad he isnt lead.
hey babymarzy07 ~ so glad that you're watching this too...yeah, JD seems to get the women's interest in the drama but Lee Han might have a bigger fan base since his appearance in Lovers??? There're many comments in the chinese forums about how little screen time he had so far...ppl are kind of upset/disappointed that there isn't more emphasis on his character...I suspect that we'll probably see more of him in the upcoming eps...I don't know if this is true but I've read that his father accumulated his wealth thru illegal means so w/JK becoming a prosecutor, I expect to see conflicts developing betw him and his father......and perhaps w/JD too because of YJ even though JD only has hearts for CR....

If anyone is interested, here is the english song that CR sang in ep.6...Not Going Anywhere credit~ koreanwind

and here's a clip of CR singing that song...CR singing in ep.6 credits ~ original creator and boshao@kdocn

Luv ~ thanks so much for the caps...I watch the LQ version so the caps are great!

Boshao ~ you must be a Lee Han fan :)...thanks for sharing his pics!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really enjoying this drama...somehow it feels almost like a daily drama to me...all the different characters and their stories...family, friendship, love (and it appears that love is happening to all generations...lol..)

LOL ... now i know why i find this drama so interesting. now that you mention it ... it does seem almost like a daily drama. :lol: anyway, i wrote a pretty long post saying how much i enjoy this drama despite being bleh about the casts other than liking LHN ... PGH left virtually no impression on me other than being the most boring guy on earth from his performance on Miss Kim Making Her Billion Won Project. haha ... although he was slightly better in his later movie. but i'm enjoying him more in this drama.

Since I watched eps 5 & 6 together so I don't remember in which ep that JD's dad and grandpa suspects that he has feelings for CR...the grandpa must've said something about CR's dad being a cop...and JD's dad says it's going to be like Romeo and Juliet??? It does seems that JD has fallen for CR, perhaps more than he thinks. Back in ep4, he was bothered by CR's words and he even sought that grandma's advice on women. I liked that...there's no woman in his family but he feels close and comfortable enough to the grandma (okay, I know she's not his grandma but don't know what to call her...) to ask her about women...doesn't he sometimes call the grandma chagi?

i thought it was so sweet when he called the grandma chagi & she gets all embarassed. keke ... if i'm not wrong that's something you call ur wife/gf ... like sweetheart/darling.

JD seems to get the women's interest in the drama but Lee Han might have a bigger fan base since his appearance in Lovers??? There're many comments in the chinese forums about how little screen time he had so far...ppl are kind of upset/disappointed that there isn't more emphasis on his character...I suspect that we'll probably see more of him in the upcoming eps...

lol ... is that why this drama got subbed and the subs are not coming out so fast because of that? haha i'll be disappointed if they show too much of LH though ... since for some reason i'm not over enamoured of him although he's a pretty decent actor. something about him just bugs me. :sweatingbullets:

oh & LHN sings incredibly well ... really love her voice. they should have her & PGH do a duet or something. i think he sings well too from hearing him in Miss Kim's drama ... besides he is from musical theatre background if i remember correctly so he should be able to sing. :w00t:

lol ... is that why this drama got subbed and the subs are not coming out so fast because of that? haha i'll be disappointed if they show too much of LH though ... since for some reason i'm not over enamoured of him although he's a pretty decent actor. something about him just bugs me. :sweatingbullets:

oh & LHN sings incredibly well ... really love her voice. they should have her & PGH do a duet or something. i think he sings well too from hearing him in Miss Kim's drama ... besides he is from musical theatre background if i remember correctly so he should be able to sing. :w00t:

haha..that's definitely not the reason why we're subbing it. But it plays a part too..(well in my case, it IS, cos I love Lee Han..:wub:)

I had too, expected more screen time for Lee Han, but I knew he was going to be the 2nd lead, so I am okay with it. So far, it's quite interesting. Lee Hana's really good in delivering the songs..does she really know how to play the guitar btw?

Guest babymarzy07

I think it will start next Tuesday after Snow Flower ends

yey!!! :D can i ask some help, i accidentally erased my HQ of ep 2 when i was supposed to delete the LQ version.. im trying to re dl it, can some1 re-up the link for part 2 for ep2 in the links that were given earlier by Rozzy i think. It's the only part left but megaupload keeps saying it's unavailable? pweettyy pls? thanks! :)dunnie, waves!! :) actually, is started to watch when i heard that Lee Han would be in it. But im hooked on the story now aside from LH, PGH is interesting here more than MKMDQ. I'm hoping Lee Han does get more screen time in a way too even if he is second lead and hoping he gets more involved in the story. LOL, im hoping the JK and YJ storyline gets more interesting too. :D Thanks, im liking Lee Hana's singing here.

Anyone have the episodes with chinese subtitles ?

If anyone have these, please upload them ...it will be very grateful for me !

Because all the torrents link I have found don't work...

Or maybe a clubbox link ?

Thanks !!

Really want to watch this promising drama!

leehancy1wq6.jpg

leehancy2yq5.jpg

leehancy3iq0.jpg

LEE HAN - ELLE GIRL (FEB) INTERVIEW PICS.

ellegirl2007feb3gm3.jpg

ellegirl2007feb5ma6.jpg

ellegirl2007feb4du3.jpg

ellegirl2007feb2wt7.jpg

LEE HAN-CINDY (FEB) INTERVIEW PICS.

cindy2007feb1wh4.jpg

cindy2007feb2rq6.jpg

cindy2007feb3nf8.gif

cindy2007feb4kw6.jpg

Pics from KBS official site

242ala4.jpg

http://www.kbs.co.kr/dmz/report/view.php?i...e=&options=

Anyone have the episodes with chinese subtitles ?

If anyone have these, please upload them ...it will be very grateful for me !

Because all the torrents link I have found don't work...

Or maybe a clubbox link ?

Thanks !!

Really want to watch this promising drama!

I have just uploaded Episode 2 (Chinese Sub)..

File Name: 春中 2.rmvb

Size: 281MB | Description: When Spring Comes Episode 1 (Chinese Sub)

Note the description is wrong. hehe, not episode 1 but 2...

Please find the link>>http://www.sendspace.com/file/bkgtl8

Thank you boshao...we can count on you for all of Lee Han's goodies...hehe..

Hehe...the pictures with flip flops are funny...hehe...

Wow...dunnie, cutie & all the familiar faces from My Girl is here...hehe...

Sorry...I've been so busy running around...don't even have time to discuss anything...

I love this drama...I like everyone...all the supporting actors...

JD's grandpa & dad are so charming at their age...they're hilarious...hehe...

JD calling that grandma honey...hehe...it's so funny and cute...she was so happy hearing it too...

JD is such a good person...I really like his character and he looks handsome too...hehe...

CR is really cute...a little tomboyish...

JK- Lee Han....hehe...playing rich is always a plus...

I used to watch him in Goodbye Solo...hehe...in that drama...he tries so hard to be rich/appear rich...

From one of the interviews...he said his character is going to change because many negative things happened to him and affected him.

But since he's an attorney...I think he won't be so bad...hehe...

PSY looks pretty with her hair down in the latest episodes...her character YJ is starting to like JD...

It'll be really interesting.

JD likes CR...CR is seducing JK...JK likes YJ but YJ likes JD...hehe...that completes the circle...hehe...

Hopefully CR & JD will end up together and JK can be with YJ.

Oh...JD's dad and YJ's mom can get together too...:)

File Name: 春中 2.rmvb

Size: 281MB | Description: When Spring Comes Episode 1 (Chinese Sub)

Note the description is wrong. hehe, not episode 1 but 2...

Please find the link>>http://www.sendspace.com/file/bkgtl8

Thanks thanks Boshao!!!

But what about episode 1 ? You don't need to upload ep3 because I have it, it's the only I have also...^^

Again THANKS !!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JD likes CR...CR is seducing JK...JK likes YJ but YJ likes JD...hehe...that completes the circle...hehe...

Since all the characters are so likeable, that would be a great ending!

Guest babymarzy07

Thanks to boshao for the Lee Han pix :wub: sighhhh Luv well, i think i am gonna root for CR and JD, JK and YJ if its possible as well. BUt who knows.. ^^

Thanks thanks Boshao!!!

But what about episode 1 ? You don't need to upload ep3 because I have it, it's the only I have also...^^

Episode 1 exceeds 300MB, not allowed to upload with Sendspace. And I am failed with GigeShare.com...I don't know why.. :sweatingbullets:

Any other ways? pls tell me...hehe

Yeah, that would be the most perfect ending..

Thanks thanks Boshao!!!

you can try the cb here ?

http://clubbox.co.kr/yycaf

[i was watching esp 1 ~ pretty cute ..the way he go around helping ppl .like a self appointed *free consultant * .and really did something happen to mr park .he seem abit changed his apperance ..lol for the better of course .i never realise he look so mr ju mong ..they can be brothers in the next drama .kek .

.more lively then the last drama i seem him ~ ..[ ah .somehow that way he wear his sneakers with his suit ...remnd me of another attonery lol park shin yang in indian summer ^^] and

boy they got such excellent actors for his grandpa and father .^^ .~~ ..

and lee ha na ..lol i love her singing voice and that white cello[ shd be guitar ? ] case she keep bringing on her .though i thought the charade at the subway station was abit pretenious --;; ...how she make him out to be a molestor ../..

but the entire story seem quite a potential ...~ .running off to watch the next few esp ..

oh & LHN sings incredibly well ... really love her voice. they should have her & PGH do a duet or something. i think he sings well too from hearing him in Miss Kim's drama ... besides he is from musical theatre background if i remember correctly so he should be able to sing

was he from saturday night fever .or i get it mixed up with another actor lol ..

and ya .cuite .. mr park and lee ha na do a duet .it will surely be marvlleous ...

Aww...shirley...you're here...yay...hehe...

You need to catch up quick...

JD is taking really good care of CR now...hehe...

He gets soooo happy when she came and gave him a pillow...hehe...

He waited for her and everything...hehe...

I just feel so happy talking about this drama. :)

Oh...talking about the subway scene...hehe...they had a NG...

jahye posted at Lee Ha Na thread...gotta go over there to get it...hehe...

Okay...here it is...Thanks jahye.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3NSEVRHT

jahye also uploaded/posted all the links to all the episodes...wonder why she never visited this thread...

4 episodes of 꽃피는 봄이 오면 have aired now.

I uploaded the rmvb version from coreano00 clubbox onto MEGAUPLOAD.

(I like the rmvb files because it's not blurry like LQ and it's not as huge of a file like the 700MB HQ)

episode 1

episode 2

episode 3

episode 4

episode 5

episode 6

Here's also HQ clip of the NGs from the drama that aired on Show Power Video on 1/28

NGs

credits; jahye

Guest babymarzy07

hi shirley nice to see ya here!!! keep watching :) ull like this drama. im hooked. hahhaha i cant wait for the next eps. yay it'll be on kbs world soon.

Aww...shirley...you're here...yay...hehe...

You need to catch up quick...

JD is taking really good care of CR now...hehe...

He gets soooo happy when she came and gave him a pillow...hehe...

He waited for her and everything...hehe...

I just feel so happy talking about this drama. :)

okie okie ~ i will catch up ...lol i forget lee han really look quite dashing in here ..[ lovers did earned him extra following isnt it .. ]

negative things will happen to him ...hm.. :ph34r: not become some evil attonery i hope ....~!

i saw the preview .~how that CR... she ended up in JD 's bed in esp 2 ..must go watch !!

the music in this drama is pretty good .~~!

oh got ngs .ke thanks ..that subway scene ..was she *punishing him for giving her a * look over * ..men .they kinda of do that when they see beautiful girls appear ..lol she was prepare to let him off after making a minor scene but that dectective come along and make it into a major scene. ..........

hi shirley nice to see ya here!!! keep watching :) ull like this drama. im hooked. hahhaha i cant wait for the next eps. yay it'll be on kbs world soon.

hi ^^ yaya i know it is going to be showing on KBS world ..~ .

Guest angel2nyt

If anyone is interested, here is the english song that CR sang in ep.6...Not Going Anywhere credit~ koreanwind

and here's a clip of CR singing that song...CR singing in ep.6 credits ~ original creator and boshao@kdocn

Luv ~ thanks so much for the caps...I watch the LQ version so the caps are great!

Boshao ~ you must be a Lee Han fan :)...thanks for sharing his pics!

i uploaded the files in filesend

Not Going Anywhere MP3: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=b27...ec0fd87a0a879b7

Clip of CR singing the song: http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=984...c41b217ef5f450f

that subway scene ..was she *punishing him for giving her a * look over * ..men .they kinda of do that when they see beautiful girls appear ..lol she was prepare to let him off after making a minor scene but that dectective come along and make it into a major scene. ..........

i kind of got the impression that she already saw him before they stood waiting for the train ... in fact she followed him ... he must have looked easy picking to her ... i just checked ... she saw him when she was in the lift & he took the escalator ... he was all dressed up in suit so she must have thought he's got money. remember she needed money so she was looking out for someone to scam. and JD took bait. lol

the ost for this drama is just great.

negative things will happen to him ...hm.. :ph34r: not become some evil attonery i hope ....~!

Oh no... I don't think JK is going to be a bad man.. The writer confirmed JK would be a perfect man to be loved. I read the post from KBS site...

Archived