[drama 2007] When Spring Comes 꽃피는 봄이 오면

Luv

I just watched the first part of episode 6 and liked it a lot...

JD's dad and grandpa is so funny :lol:

JD is using oppa when he talked to CR now...hehe...

He took really good care of her :)

YJ's mom is starting to like JD's dad...their scenes are funny...hehe...the restaurant lady is getting jealous too...hehe...

ceyes00000023eu8.jpg

ceyes00000033ql0.jpg

ceyes00000040hk5.jpg

ceyes00000041va9.jpg

ceyes00000073rf7.jpg

ceyes00000071hq9.jpg

ceyes00000075vd1.jpg

ceyes00000101pk2.jpg

ceyes00000105xa8.jpg

ceyes00000111yz0.jpg

ceyes00000112rj4.jpg

ceyes00000145tl6.jpg

ceyes00000138wg2.jpg

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i watched the first two eps with subs today and i like it a lot. its a bit confusing at first but u get the hang of it after a while. questions, did YJ get adopted by another family? is the family related to her mom? YJ's family wealthy? why does JD's father gets a chauffeur? is Jun Ki's family rich or does he have similar background as the rest of them like con artist and such? Jun Ki is just too good to be true so hopefully there is some skeletons in his family too.

thanks to the subbing team for the subs.

i watched the first two eps with subs today and i like it a lot. its a bit confusing at first but u get the hang of it after a while. question, did YJ get adopted by another family? YJ's family wealthy? why does JD's father gets a chauffeur? is Jun Ki's family rich or does he have the same background as the rest of them like con artist and such?

Yeah...YJ's foster parents ???are wealthy ( so far they only show the mom)...she's the one who set her up with JK.

Her real mom is the pretty one who just got out of jail in episode 1.

The limousine is just for show...that's his dream lifestyle...he kept saying he'll con people just one more time then he'll be all set :)

Junki's family is really rich and powerful but in front of CR...he gives her ambiguous impressions...she got confused and weren't sure if he's for real or not :) That's smart of him...hehe...

Wow...episode 6 ended happily with JD received a phonecall...he's a prosecutor now.

It's a good episode...

YJ is starting to be more interested in JD.

YJ & JK are not doing well...YJ just wants to be his friend.

JK saw CR performed and took her home.

YJ can tell that JD likes CR....she asked CR to go for a drink and asked her questions.

JD ran out to meet CR and helped her with the cello...YJ looked on and feel a little uncomfortable.

JK saw YJ's car near JD's "office" when he dropped CR off and called YJ but she didn't pick up his call.

He waited in the car for a long time until she drove away.

Guest babymarzy07

hahhaa just finished with subs.. :) after this ep, im starting to feel bad for JK.. lol.. :lol: everyone seems to gravitate to JD more.. is JK a playboy type of rich guy? but eventhough, i think he is a nice guy. hehhehe im liking LHN in this series.. also Lee Han too bad he isnt lead.

Whoah, I just finished the first episode. Honestly, it didn't exceed my expectation. I thought it was gonna be funny, but it wasn't really. However, I could understand that the episode is really only to address its main characters, their issues and their background. The real story has yet unfold. I still cannot wait to watch more of this.

On the character, so far I'm loving PSY's. Her style is awesome, although she still needs to train for her defence much much more. I mean, what was that fight when she caught the ahjussi buying a prostitute, dude, I don't think real cops actually fight that slow and that fluttery. Basically it's still awkward. But I just love her character. Seems like a nice girl.

Me too :) Thanks for all that caps.....Luv, I am enjoying the last two episodes cause LH was playing much more. So handsome guy. I like his smile and his voice....and...... his role in this drama, JK, a very confident man.

I love the story of the drama..

So can someone tell me if that drama will show in KBS world?

I think it will start next Tuesday after Snow Flower ends

Okay..i really gotta praise Lee Ha Na.. her voice is just amazing. I'm looking forward to see her singing more in the future eps. I think singing is the only way for her to escape from reality.

Archived