Monday and Tuesday Drama starting January 15 2007

Time: 9.55 pm - 11.10 pm

16 Episodes

Cast : Park Kun Hyung, Park Shi Yun, Lee Ha Na, and Lee Han

Official website : http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spring/

Episode Previews: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spring/view/preview/index.html

Watch Full Episodes: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spring/view/vod/index.html

Picture Gallery: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spring/report/photo/index.html

Watch the episodes from KBS: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spring/view/vod/index.html

Behind The Scene Video Clip & Interviews: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spring/view/clip/index.html

Korean Discussion Forum: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spring/netizen/bbs/index.html

Thank you Sandy for translating all the character descriptions.

springcharacter2ls5.jpg

springlhngz6.jpg

springcharacter3qi2.jpg

springcharacter4bj0.jpg

11/13/06 – Park Kun Hyung (박건형) is selected to lead the Monday-Tuesday drama “When Spring Comes (꽃피는 봄이 오면)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 in January, 2007, following the final episode of “Queen of Snow”.

He plays the role Lee Jung Do (이정도) whose grandfather and father were legendary thieves. Even so, he overcomes this obstacle, passes law exams, and becomes a prosecutor. His costars include Park Shi Yun, Lee Ha Na, and Lee Han (박시연, 이하나, 이한). The filming is scheduled to begin in November. PKH’s previous drama was “Miss Kim’s One Million Dollar Project” aired by SBS in 2004. He also performed in movies “Innocent Steps” and “Mr. Wacky (생날선생)”.

Translated by CindyW88

Thank you shirley for all the info :wub:

I'm feeling nervous about starting all these new threads...hehe...

I just saw some new pictures from the press conference and wanted to share...

Can't wait to see Lee Ha Na again...love her in Alone In Love.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s3rene

Yay, Park Shi Yeon!!! I am starting to like her more after watching My Girl. I hope she will have a good ending in this series.

Guest ripgal

thanx for starting a thread for this.. i am interested because of PSY yeah.. and also Lee Han, he was so cute and adorable in Lovers that I am looking forward to this ^^

i like the guys <33 hehe

esp lee han i remember him from geumsoon.

and he was so handsome in lovers as well.

great to see hes got one of the leading roles.

i remember park kunhyung from inncent steps with moon geunyoung.

he was all right in there. =]

but when he came out in riverbank legends <33 AHH hawt! lols

i dont really care for the girls but hopefully this drama is good enough to keep my attention.

btw anyone know what the plot is?

Pictures from press conference...

0108451185011fv5.jpg

0108448184526wv8.jpg

0108447184415js7.jpg

0108446184215gl9.jpg

0108443183850ij0.jpg

0108441183613yv2.jpg

0108441183509uf5.jpg

0108440183434zx5.jpg

0108438183119ij8.jpg

0108438183048gf1.jpg

0108437183003lu1.jpg

0108435182634kt5.jpg

0108428181652mu0.jpg

0108439183305sx5.jpg0108439183232ee0.jpg

0108439183330cm9.jpg0108443183917sg6.jpg

0108430181947js7.jpg0108430181919iz2.jpg

0108429181857od9.jpg0108429181822rk5.jpg

0108429181801jw4.jpg0108428181732ue0.jpg

All pictures from Hankooki.

This is what Mr. X has to say about this drama...

If you can understand Korean...hehe...

꽃피는 봄이 오면

1월 15일부터 - 홈피

출연: 박건형, 박시연, 이하나, 이한, 김갑수, 이순재, 강부자

연출: 진형욱 (소문난 칠공주, 구미호외전, 사랑은 이런거야)

극본: 권민수 (사랑은 기적이 필요해, 보디가드)

한줄 내용: 전과자 할아버지와 아버지 아래에서 가업을 팽개치고 ‘검사’가 된 주인공이 가족들과 함께 재개발로 사라질 위기에 빠진 동네를 구하는 과정을 통해 마이너리티로서의 삶과 공동체에 대한 희망을 그리는 작품.

---> 갑수본좌와 이샘 때문이라도 그냥 1-2회 볼까 해, 이한과 이하나도 괜찮은데... 박건형은 카리스마 제외하면 폭이나 깊이 없다, 연기자로서. 박시연은, 참. 연기 못하고, 표정, 눈빛 다 어색하는데, 왜 자꾸 주인공이나 탑4 역할에 캐스팅될까? 비주얼이 그렇게 대단할까? 뭐 아무튼 권민수 작가는 코믹/휴먼 드라마라면 괜찮은 작가인데, 별로 기대 안 한다.

캐스팅: ***1/2 연출: ** 작가: *** 기대: **1/2

I kind of understand somewhat based on the auto translation...but I'm not brave enough to post...hehe...

This is a new article from KBS...

It said this drama is about an attorney/prosecutor...

He lost his parents and had to live with his foster parents???

I'm not really sure about this article...hehe...but I think it said all the action scenes were difficult...

Hopefully someone will help us with a synopsis.

A short preview video clip:

mms://vodt.kbs.co.kr/event/2tv/dra_spring/prev00_m.asf

Interview video clip & behind the scene video clip:

http://see.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=1320411

Sup Luv aka Kristy~~It seems like your sister Emily has the power to make me do things...here is a little something for you and everyone that will be interested in watching this drama.

Character Description

Lee Jung Do (played by Park Gun Hyung)

-A person should live and find out..is the law that big of a deal?...-

A eternity and excellent law student at Seoul H Law school! He recieved the honor of passing the first exam, but everyone can see his youth as nothing at the moment. He thinks of people more importantly than the law. His great endurance gives him the luck to pass the first exam. He's a determined attorney in the field of law, but unlike other attorney's, he has a mind of a detective. He behaves envasively and dodges between tasks (dash this way and rush that type of deal). He's a man that lives a great and correct lifestyle. He seems like a man that lives a perfectly good life, but there is just one tackle into his life-his father, Lee Duk Soo. His father is a hero minded swindler who has skills in spinning dishes.

Oh Young Joo (played by Park Shi Yeon)

-She could not find a simple answer to something until she met rice served in soup-

A hot blooded female detective in charge of crimes of violence, Oh Young Joo! She is an energetic and dynamic woman. But there's a secret to her. Her parents that supported and raised her up, is actually her foster parents. Her real parents died early and left her behind. Having such a bad past like that, Young Joo has to survive life strongly. This time, Young Joo is staying as an officer in Jung Do's neighborhood. She starts her fate with him there and as time passes by, she falls in love with Jung Do.

Kim Joon Ki (played by Lee Han)

-I can make my own decision on my fate-

He's a classmate of Jung Do. Since young, there was nothing that stopped him from doing what he wanted to do as long as his heart was set on it. Even when he didn't like studying during school days, he had the ability to reach first place as long as his heart was set on it. He has humor, he is witty, and he has unlimited time. He's always gentle and smooth going in front of people. He becomes an object of envy in front of girls. He's like a prince riding on a white horse. Kim Joon Ki meets detective Oh Young Joo through a blind date. She an immoral woman with a strange charm to her. Joon Ki starts to take interest in her. However, she does not accept Joon Ki's heart because she has no time to waste as she is to engrossed in arresting criminals. Joon Ki can have everything he wants as long as his heart is set on it, but having a woman like Young Joo that doesn't accept him easily makes him fall more deeply into her. And as long as his heart is set on something, he can have everything...

Moon Chae Ri (played by Lee Ha Na)

-If it was this indecent, that's enough! Life is one time!-

Having a slim figure, her cello case seems awfully heavy on her. Her face tells it all. A elegant and smart woman from a distinguished family. She is the only daughter. However, her actual life is way different from how she looks. Her poor lifestyle makes her run away from home. There is nothing that she hasn't done. Her haggard life turns her into a lying and cold hearted woman. To protect her soft and gentle soul, just like her appearance is beyond her capacity. The prince riding on a white horse Joon Ki appears in front of her! "I can only survive if I have him!" This saying throws her into a universal state of mind, which makes her seduce Joon Ki. However, another man enters her life, that is the man that lives a correct lifestyle, Lee Jung Do! A weird man who gets into people's business and find fault in everything! A fate-like fate always encounters these people. Between these two men, Moon Chae Ri's life will become???....

-Translated by yours truly, purpletiger86 (LOL)

Guest babymarzy07

thanks Luv, for starting this thread.. have been so excited about this since seeing it on the upcoming kbs list.. cant wait for lee han :D this definitely sounds interesting!! cant wait!! :)

Guest ericmania

[info]PSY's new drama

KBS: Flowers bloom when Spring Comes

Date of airing: 9th Jan'06

Actors/Actresses:Park Si Yeon, Park Keon Hyeong, Lee Hana, Lee Han

eps:16

20070104111150845a4_115510_0.jpg

2007010311263770894_140344_1.jpg

sub_a03_03.jpg

087001022_L.jpg

087001021_L.jpg

087001020_L.jpg

087001019_L.jpg

087001013_L.jpg

087001017_L.jpg

087001015_L.jpg

087001014_L.jpg

087001012_L.jpg

087001011_L.jpg

087001009_L.jpg

087001008_L.jpg

087001006_L.jpg

087001001_L.jpg

087001003_L.jpg

087001005_L.jpg

credit:yahoo korea

ooo this seems interesting.

pgh is backk!!

psy is the female lead?? awesome.

lh is cute.. he's getting popular

I think PSY is secound lead actress.female lead is Lee Ha Na

Sup Luv aka Kristy~~It seems like your sister Emily has the power to make me do things...here is a little something for you and everyone that will be interested in watching this drama.

Character Description

-Translated by yours truly, purpletiger86 (LOL)

sandy dear.. I'm soooo grateful.. thank you so much * muah*.. and no.. I don't have any special power.. you are just tooooooo kind!!!! This serie seems so interesting.. lots of actions going on - just from the preview.. Let's hope this will turn out to be great.. despite its upcoming low ratings due to Jumong.. :)

Guest soonjap

Translation credits to me and no taking this out of this thread at Soompi without permission. English translation found underneath the original Korean text.

All pictures from Hankooki.

This is what Mr. X has to say about this drama...

If you can understand Korean...hehe...

꽃피는 봄이 오면 "When the Flowering Spring Comes" (literal translation)

1월 15일부터 - 홈피

Begins Jan. 15

출연: 박건형, 박시연, 이하나, 이한, 김갑수, 이순재, 강부자

Cast: Park Gun Hyung, Park Si Yeon, Lee Ha Na, Lee Han, Lee Soon Jae, Kang Bu Ja

연출: 진형욱 (소문난 칠공주, 구미호외전, 사랑은 이런거야)

Producer: Jin Hyung Wook (The Famous 7 Chil Princesses; The Sly Fox, This is What Love Is)

극본: 권민수 (사랑은 기적이 필요해, 보디가드)

Adapted by: Kwon Min Soo (Love Needs a Miracle; Bodyguard)

한줄 내용: 전과자 할아버지와 아버지 아래에서 가업을 팽개치고 ‘검사’가 된 주인공이 가족들과 함께 재개발로 사라질 위기에 빠진 동네를 구하는 과정을 통해 마이너리티로서의 삶과 공동체에 대한 희망을 그리는 작품.

Synopsis:

A story about a man whose family includes ex-convicts of a grandfather and his father. However, he rejects his family's business and becomes a prosecutor. He is determined to save the crime-ridden neighborhoods in crises and operates with the burdened communities to give them hope.

--> 갑수본좌와 이샘 때문이라도 그냥 1-2회 볼까 해, 이한과 이하나도 괜찮은데... 박건형은 카리스마 제외하면 폭이나 깊이 없다, 연기자로서. 박시연은, 참. 연기 못하고, 표정, 눈빛 다 어색하는데, 왜 자꾸 주인공이나 탑4 역할에 캐스팅될까? 비주얼이 그렇게 대단할까? 뭐 아무튼 권민수 작가는 코믹/휴먼 드라마라면 괜찮은 작가인데, 별로 기대 안 한다.

Even with the supervision of [writer] Lee, I think I'll only watch 1-2 episodes because I think Lee Han and Lee Ha Na are ok. With the exception of Park Gun Hyung's charisma, he has no depth as an actor. Park Si Yeon...gees! Can't act, and is awkward with her expression and emotions - everything is awkward about ther so why does she keep getting cast as the top 4 female lead? Is her appearance that incredible? Anyway, Kwon Min Soo is a good writer for comedy/human drama but I'm hardly looking forward to this.

캐스팅: ***1/2 연출: ** 작가: *** 기대: **1/2

Casting: 3.5 stars Production: 2 stars Writer: 3 stars Anticipation: 2.5 stars

OMG...Thank you so much soonjap :wub:

I always like to read Mr. X's writing especially what he said about upcoming dramas...

He used to write them in English.

Shenny...I have nothing to watch now...I was so bored...hehe...

Glad you like the pictures up there...it's spring...my favorite season :)

I really hope this drama will be good.

Some more pictures from the press conference.

22us9.jpg

71xa9.jpg

68rp0.jpg

80lu8.jpg

82ly2.jpg

31uj6.jpg

17jb6.jpg

29jm5.jpg

Archived