[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

liquidfir: Yes i agree...I prefer Surgeon Bong Dal Hee over White Tower...White Tower is just not my cup of tea...too serious, but I do love the cast there. Oh yes, that scene was just ugh...that patient should just be thankful that there are doctors that can treat him...but no, he wants a male doctor touching his private parts...yaddy yadda...that's just crap...Jo Ara is a good doctor...I can understand why she exploded in front of the patient...and after she leaves...the other patients were all: 'what's wrong with her? can a doctor behave like that?',..I mean come on, doctors are humans too!'...I don't know...if I was a doctor, I probably have exploded as well...my brain would not have thought about handling the situation the 'professional way'. Wasn't she having a bad day as well? I don't remember if this was after her female patient died or before...but yeah...

Yeah...poor Dr.Park Jae Bum...I mean honestly...a bowling pin??? That was just ridiculous and the look on Dr.Park's face was priceless. Before that scene came up...DH was telling the Chief about Dr.Park's patient...how the patient has a bowling pin stuck up his butt hole...Honestly...i thought i heard it wrong or something...but it really was a bowling pin...haha~And again, ugh...that Chief doctor kind of gets on my nerves...it feels like he totally ignores what DH has to say...doctors are suppose to communicate with each other...is it so wrong for DH to ask opinions or try to get help to save her patient? That scene where DH went into the room to wake up the chief doctor made me mad....he actually got the nerve to pull on DH's collar shirt and tell her to chill and what not (of course this wasn't the exact words he said to her)...but yeah...he doesn't deserve to be a doctor.

*sigh* I'm falling in love with Dr.Ahn already...I knew he had a soft side in him...and i bet he regrets saying all those harsh words to DH now that he knows her condition and all. The way he was just standing there watching DH get yelled at by her mom...if he was truly an evil person, he would have just left and not care about what was happening to DH, but he actually stood there throughout the whole scene...as if he was frozen...he even wanted to run and help out DH's mom who fainted, but Dr.Park got there before he could actually run...hehe.

Yeah...it was sad when DH kept saying that she can't go and she's going to work as a doctor until she dies...she said it several times...which gives an obvious hint that she really wants it! I felt so bad when her mom kept hitting her. *sniff*

I should stop skimming and watch the whole episodes...I totally skimmed over the part where LGW yelled at DH while he was talking with his ex-wife...and how he handled situations unprofessionally...that is quite a turn off there...but I don't really care coz I'm all in for Dr.Ahn! :) I have a feeling that Dr.Lee will be on my annoying list next week...hmmm...but I can't hate him~I was kind of mad that they didn't show any previews...how cruel, make us suffer and anticipate even more!

=========

p.s.-liquidfir-I like how you use purple font! That's my favorite color~! So random, i kno!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nenshiiam

THIS DRAMA IS AWESOME... its a little bit like grey's anatomy except bong dal hee makes a lot of mistakes.. it gets annoying at times but its still cute! i hope this drama will show more surgeries in the future. compared to white tower this hospital series is much more better~

oh and thanks liquidfir for uploading these drama links~ if u dont mind i might (if im not lazy) upload them up in youtube... to be able to share it to more people. if u dont like the sound of that idea just let me know.. i wont post them up.. im not sure if i even will seeing as if ive never split dramas up b4 into segments

Guest Thanh Tra 221

CAn I ask a question? Does LGW love his exwife not DH? Really? Someone tell me? Cuz i dont have time to see this film, but this fillm makes me more curious. So, I decide to watch it next week

CAn I ask a question? Does LGW love his exwife not DH? Really? Someone tell me? Cuz i dont have time to see this film, but this fillm makes me more curious. So, I decide to watch it next week

Just to let you know. It's only until the 6th episode for now. So we still do not really know if there will be any love relationship between LGW and DH and his ex wife.

nenshiiam~

i dont mind. dont worry. also, jen also uploaded on megaupload. please credit her as well ^^.

------------------------

purpletiger86

yea yea. i think white tower is a great show.. but really it's too political for my taste hahahha

hhahhaha and yeah poor jo ara no wonder she called the man a pervert. hahahah

I think Jo ara's patient wanted her to make a mistake during surgery right? because the patient's husband wants to divorce her or something like that. but in the end the patient still died.

and i am still wondering and pondering over the bowling pin. i am sure i will think bout this show whenever i see a bowling pin. no kidding.

and i agree.. the supervisor really.. no professionalism!!!!!! if i undergo any form of operation and my surgeon incharge actually SLEEPS through my surgery i will kill him.

YA@@ i love the part whereby Dr ahn made a few steps when DH was hit by her mum.

i went all mushy..

It's obvious now that DH begans to mature as a surgeon. She took Dr ahn's hint to go through the electronic medical records and managed to have her first

correct diagnosis!!!!!! it's a great deal for her!!!!

LGW should start to think about that kiss on the check and start to think of DH more and the ex wife less so that i will not turn towards DR ahn for comfort hahahhaha.

*notice that i said "i", and not DH. hahahahahahha. i need to have some emotional dependence on SOMEONE. be it anyman. hahahaha

===========

me <3 purple too hahahahha thatz why i used it

Guest collect2you

LGW should start to think about that kiss on the check and start to think of DH more and the ex wife less so that i will not turn towards DR ahn for comfort hahahhaha.

*notice that i said "i", and not DH. hahahahahahha. i need to have some emotional dependence on SOMEONE. be it anyman. hahahaha

I'd say the same to Dr. Ahn, otherwise "I" will turn to LGW instead he he~

I'd say the same to Dr. Ahn, otherwise "I" will turn to LGW instead he he~

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAAH lOlx... tatz why i think we gals shoould not take sides yet hahaha

anywayz babe

i have a question

i just watched epi 5 again.

there's a scene whereby LGW bandaged the wounds on DH's hands.

at the end he told her. "dont get ill and dont get hurt" and looked at her with like bottomless eyes...

god... i mean does he has any feelings for her then? or it's just purely a doctor's compassion????

manz... LGW is a confusing guy

------------------------------------

오윤아 (Oh Yoon Ah) aka ex wife and

김민준 (Kim Min Joon) aka LGW acted in the same drama before.

They acted in the drama Someday.

I hope that doesnt mean they will be together in THIS drama... **roars**

god... i mean does he has any feelings for her then? or it's just purely a doctor's compassion????

manz... LGW is a confusing guy

i'm hoping for the latter {evil laughs}. so he and dal-hee won't start dating, actually, i'm hoping that dal-hee will confess her feelings to dr. lee but he'll turn her down, she'll be sad for a short period of time. but then dr. ahn shows interest in her, and she finally realizes that she has feelings for him too, ta-da!

highly not gonna happen, but so far not much has happened between dr. ahn and dal-hee, so i can still fantasize eh? :blush:

11139571jz5.jpg

37tq8.jpg

47vr0.jpg

Guest clover_love

lol seems like there are alot of JunDalHee shippers here...

>_< I SUPPORT LGW <333 BDH!!! and i think id hate it

if the ex wife and lgw got back together because shes very scary

shes a doctor but she was willing to ask a mother to basically kill her child

and shes really possessive and calculating xP

if anyone needs help with translating the language i could help because im

fluent in korean not perfect but i guess almost fob su jun? lol

Aiks..am I too late into the discussion?

I've only seen EP 1 with subs..(thanx to liquidfir's recommendation ^_^)

It's very interesting..It makes me think of how difficult it is for doctors or even medical trainees to actually diagnose their patients. Reminds me Medical Brothers and Sunflower..but this one's a lil bit more interesting..

I'm still trying to remember the names..hehe..I only know Dal Hee..

And yeap I've seen LGW and his ex-wife in Someday..they were couples inside before.

thanx for all the caps and summaries ppl ^^

dude...the episodes are getting better and better. And I love the doctor with the glasses character. He came out of the bathroom, saw the chief, and slowly faded back into his stall. hahahaha

Is Dr. Ahn and Bong Dal suppose to fall in love with each other later on? I wonder if they're going to create a love square? hahaha.

And o m g. I got mad when LGW's ex-wife said the real father is someone that came over the house a lot. Was that really necessary. But I guess she felt she should say it like that since she was jealous/angry....

Thank you for the spoilers and screen caps! Until next week...

!! DO HOTLINK!!!

Dear Luv, can u link this to the first page so people can download it thanks babe

2007011806421989495_1.jpg

1168579941517_1.jpg

1_1024.jpg

5_1024.jpg

4_1024.jpg

credits to naver.com

I found and i managed to download 3 songs from the show. It's not from the OST, i dont think the OST is out yet so yeah.

I cant find the MAIN theme song though.

Only found the lyrics of the chorus part they always play in the show

Lyrics

그렇게 널 사랑할수 없어

기억해 널 보내려 하는데

떠나는 마지막 뒷모습이

나를 아프게 하는데...

이제는 가슴시린 사랑을

다시는 하지마 이바보야

그렇게 착한 널 잊지 못할거 같아...

1. 박기영 Park Gi Yong - 약속 yak sok (promise)

Links : http://www.mediafire.com/?02mjqidmwzz , http://www.sendspace.com/file/fxmu9g

Lyrics

가끔씩 혼자라고 느껴질 때면

니 모습 생각하지 너의 미소가 희미한

기억속에 떠올라

가끔씩 슬프다고느껴질 때면

너에게 얘기하지 니 목소리가 아직도

들리는것 같은데

지금 너만의 모습을 영원토록 지켜줄거라

약속하던

그런 네 모습 이제는 볼 수

없어너는

어디에 있는 거야

아무 준비도 없이 나를 두고 떠나가면

너 없는 세상 나 혼자서 어떻게

해야 하는지

이젠 꿈속에서나 너를 볼 수 있다는게

견딜 수 없어너 없인 아무 것도

아닌 내가

가끔씩 니 모습이 생각날 때면

그 곳에 가곤 하지우리가 처음 만났던

그 골목 그 카페

지금 너만의 모습을영원토록 지켜줄거라

약속하던

그런 네 모습 이제는 볼 수

없어너는

어디에 있는 거야

아무 준비도 없이 나를 두고 떠나가면

너 없는 세상나 혼자서 어떻게

해야 하는지

이젠 꿈속에서나 너를 볼 수 있다는게

견딜 수 없어너 없인 아무 것도

아닌 내가

아무 준비도 없이 나를 두고 떠나가면

너 없는 세상나 혼자서 어떻게

해야 하는지

이젠 꿈속에서나 너를 볼 수 있다는게

견딜 수 없어너 없인 아무 것도

아닌 내가

우우우

우우

2. Eric clapton - Let it grow

Links : http://www.sendspace.com/file/0oakru , http://www.mediafire.com/?3duz3yonyom

Lyrics

I'm standin' at the crossroads

tryin' to read the signs

to tell me which way I should

go to find the answer

and all the time I know

let your love and let it grow.

Let it grow, let it grow,

let it blossom, let it flow.

In the sun and in the snow

love is lovely, let it grow.

Lookin' for a reason

to check out on my mind.

It's so hard to find a

friend that I can count on.

There's nothin' left to show,

plant your love and let it grow.

Let it grow...

Time is gettin' shorter

and there's much for you to do,

only ask'n you will get what you are needin',

the rest is up to you.

Plant your love and let it grow.

3. 죽을만큼 - 시내 Duet With 솔트

Links : http://www.mediafire.com/?dh1jkgznmym , http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ihhpi

Lyrics

죽을만큼 난 죽을만큼

사랑했던 너와의 기억들이

밀어낼 수 없는 깊은 악몽처럼

자꾸 날 아프게해

미치도록 널 미치도록

보고싶어

가슴이 터져도

끝내 너를 가질 수 없다면

힘든 이 세상에서 날 지워버려줘

그 후로 시간이

멈춘 듯이 같은 아픔만 느껴

이젠 익숙해진

아픔으로 살아만 가나봐

어떻게든 너를 지워야지

너를 잊어버려야지

다짐했던만큼 너를 떠올리는

정말 바보같은 나를 느껴

하루 단 하루라도

너를 볼 수만 있다면

가시처럼 내게 남아있는

널 보낼 수 있을텐데

죽을만큼 난 죽을만큼

사랑했던 너와의 기억들이

밀어낼 수 없는 깊은

악몽처럼 자꾸 날 아프게해

미치도록 널 미치도록

보고싶어 가슴이 터져도

끝내 너를 가질 수 없다면

힘든 이 세상에서

너없이 단 하루도

숨쉬는것 조차 힘들어

살아갈 수도 없을 나인데-

죽을만큼 난 죽을만큼

사랑했던 너와의 기억들이

밀어낼 수 없는 깊은

악몽처럼 자꾸 날 아프게해

미치도록 널 미치도록

보고싶어 가슴이 터져도

끝내 너를 가질 수 없다면

힘든 이 세상에서

날 지워버려줘

Guest aznchocol8luver

wow jus watched the first 2 episodes.. IM DEFINITELY ADDICTED.. it grows on u.. like i didn't realli like the beginning of the first episode.. except wen LGW saw DH wearing tat winnie the pooh underwear.. hahahaahhaa

how many episodes r there gunna b total?

wow jus watched the first 2 episodes.. IM DEFINITELY ADDICTED.. it grows on u.. like i didn't realli like the beginning of the first episode.. except wen LGW saw DH wearing tat winnie the pooh underwear.. hahahaahhaa

how many episodes r there gunna b total?

According to current reports. it's 16 episodes.

^I hope they extend it to 20 eps since they are getting good ratings.

Amanda Thank's for posting the Ost.

they always play eric clapton's song if they somewhat

feel good or after working with a very difficult task.(Let it grow,let it grow)

After watching 1st episode,hahaha,LGW's unexpected sneaky look at BDH

while she was changing clothes.hahahahha,why is she wearing "Pooh/Bear undies?"

hahahahaha.

Oh Jen...how could you miss the pooh bear scene...hehe...

Amanda...please help me with the first page...you can do anything you want...I'll move everything to the first post...

Thank you everyone for all the insightful posts...I love reading them.

Oh...this is off topic but I just saw the MV for Love Song...the song by SG Wannabe.

And guess who's in it...hehe...yeah...Dr. Ahn...hehe...good MV...you should watch it :)

Archived