[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

Hi Everyone~~ No problem with the preview trans...I'm just glad it was somewhat understandable!

-------------------------------------

Eek! So Dr.Ahn did come in contact with the aids patient, for some odd reason, I thought it was a different patient he was operating on, but I guess not. I hope he's alright...I'll be totally upset if Dr.Ahn is in danger! I love BDH! She's the only supporter, unlike those unprofessional doctors and nurses that gossip and run away from Dr.Ahn. That's just rude...if they show that kind of attitude towards an actual aids patient...how would the patients feel! Goodness~~~Looks like a whole bunch of doctors and nurses will be on my annoying list this week...argh~~~

Haha...I totally agree...보고 싶어...sounds more beautiful, lol~and I also love the song, 보고싶다 by Kim Bum Soo...lol, wow that was just so random.

Yeah...Dr.Lee Gun Wook was being a wacko...He rejected BDH in such a weird way...I might have understooded him wrong...but it seemed like he told BDH that he doesn't date girls unless it was some kind of requirement to fulfill for his major in medical school....lol...I dunno.

LOlx.. i love u for the translations~~ hugs hugs hugs.

---

But i am seriouslly angry about that scene hahahahha like really disturbed by it.. lOlx..

Those docs and nurses act like the AIDS can spread through air or something... thatz like totally... and it wasnt even confirm that he got the disease, it was just positive for the first test only. they need further lab test to confirm *roars* Even though that scene brings out how compassionate DH is as a doctor and as a friend, i am sure she treats Dr ahn as a friend and a teacher. but that scene seriously makes the rest of the docs look super stupid. hahaha

I wish LGW will tell DH 보고 싶어. lOlx.. since he feels for why why dont he date her? he is one confusing guy

this is out of the topic but i went shopping yesterday and i saw this Tshirt with this logo "guys are like commercials, we cant believe a thing they say"

HAHAH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Liquidfir:

Hah, tell me about it...I'm even angry about that particular scene...even without watching that ten minute preview. Boy, if I watched that preview...I might have killed my computer and strangle those doctors/nurses....too bad I can't do it in person because that's phsyically impossible, lol. The next time I ever visit the hospital, I'll be checking out the doctors/nurses every single move they make, lol....

Haha...the T-Shirt logo is funny...it's quite true too. Agreed, LGW is quite confusing...one moment he's all happy and cracking such jokes/comments like: 'Aren't you too old to be wearing pooh bear underwears?, What's your underwear size'...etc...and the next moment he's raging at her and telling her to get out of his room when all DH wanted to do is just simply ask him a question, make a comment about a patient...etc. Gah~!

^Liquidfir:

Hah, tell me about it...I'm even angry about that particular scene...even without watching that ten minute preview. Boy, if I watched that preview...I might have killed my computer and strangle those doctors/nurses....too bad I can't do it in person because that's phsyically impossible, lol. The next time I ever visit the hospital, I'll be checking out the doctors/nurses every single move they make, lol....

Haha...the T-Shirt logo is funny...it's quite true too. Agreed, LGW is quite confusing...one moment he's all happy and cracking such jokes/comments like: 'Aren't you too old to be wearing pooh bear underwears?, What's your underwear size'...etc...and the next moment he's raging at her and telling her to get out of his room when all DH wanted to do is just simply ask him a question, make a comment about a patient...etc. Gah~!

Manz i got back from sch only to watched the last 20 mins of this epi...

and there's alot of talk about the new medication launch.. so i think this epi.. i cant summarize much really.

quite tough for me. but i will get a brief summary done when i get my hands on the LQ version.

Purpletiger86!!!! ~

i am so happy with the preview for episode 8 from the last part of episode 7

he didnt rejected her in a bad way. she was so cute

i think she got abit angry when she got rejected and she said 안녕히계세요! 선생님!!!

emphazing on that last 3 words... quite funnie

and in epi 7. JMK packed LGW's stuff and gave it back to him and told him to remove SM's name from his account asap.

he was quite sad and he went back to the hospital to look at SM. and when he was leaving, he saw Dh and he hugged her...

and as usual, Dr ahn was in the background and saw them hugging.. or rather saw LGW hugging DH. and DH saw Dr ahn too...

OMG??? exciting as usual.

Wah!!!! Episode 7 and 8 seems really exciting...thanks for the brief summary liquidfir. I can't wait to watch today and tomorrow's episode. Right now I'm currently trying to figure out some medical terms for episode spot trans. that I recieved for ay_link aka Shenny. And I'm struggling bad...especially because I don't know how to SPELL the word in Korean. It would be so much easier if they provided the episode scripts for this drama for free...but I doubt there's any scripts floating around on the net. This will be such a challenge! I should just kidnap a Korean doctor and have him/her help me with the spots, lol!

OMGGGG so exciting epi... episode 8 that is...

I am sorry babe i cant seem to download epi 7 which is super weird...

Summary

As the story goes, in the previous episode, the episode 7 ended when Dr ahn was about to give a speech and recommendations regarding their drug and clinical trials at a drug conference.

The start of this episode

Conference hall

Dr ahn mentioned that the drug has certain side effects..

Back at the hospital

The senior doctor who was involved with the inventing of the drug was totally angry and pissed off about Dr ahn telling the truth, told him to get out of his sight and threw papers and cushions at him. Therefore he was transfered to another hospital for a week [i THINK. i didn't catch how long he was transfered]

The same night of the drug conference..

LGW and his uncle Dr lee were celebrating as LGW also presented in the conference and received good reviews.

During the celebration, the 4 interns and the supervisor(the one who slept in the operation room), were sitting together.

And at this time I THINK DH mentioned something about her getting transfered to another department

[i THINK, i cannot really get what she said. I THINK she was in the general department all along, but she is majoring in cardiac diseases so i think she is transferred to the cardiac department]

and DH also thank the supervisor for everything. At that moment her pager rang and she pouted, -> hospital calls. ^^.

All the while, LGW was looking at DH. peeping at her from 4 seats away~~

So she left alone. and the next moment, LGW came out after DH and he volunteered to send her back to the hospital.

She asked him "aren't u going to drink?"

He said "i have an operation tomorrow so not gonna drink. I'll send u back, it's on the way"

They got into his car, and in the midst of complimenting his car, LGW drove off super fast [this scene is cute]

Outside the hospital

In the car ~ DH asked LGW if he is okay and stated that his expression doesn't show that he is exactly very happy, as if he has alot on his mind.

LGW replied that "yes, i have been thinking alot recently"

When DH was about to get off the car, the door doesn't work.

LGW said "oh the door is faulty, let me help u" he got off the car and opened the door for her.

After which LGW : "ok go in."

DH : "u are not going in?"

LGW : "I am going home"

DH : "because of me you....."

Stares at each other

LGW : "go in"

DH fidgets around, adjusting her scarf. and she blurted out

"Do you want to get together with me" -> i don't know how to explain this part but in Korean itz 나랑 연에 할래요?

Then LGW : "no. my principle is that i dont date outside my major" -> i am at lost with that sentence and there's one more sentence he said but i forgot what it was..

Anyways DH was abit dejected and she got a little angry

she said : ok. thatz a weird principle please go, son seng nim!

-> i think u have to understand a little Korean to find this part funnie. in Korean itz 안녕히가싶시오.선생님!!! It's very polite korean.

Anyways DH was send off to another hospital by her new department. but i think only for a week.

She was informed that she will not be the only one there, Dr ahn left last night as well.

The hospital is near the sea, DH was happy with the sceneries ^^.

During lunch ~ new hospital

DH sees Dr ahn eating alone and she joins him. Dr ahn was slightly shock.

Dr ahn told DH not to have romantic relations in the hospital.

DH asked him why?

Dr ahn replied that "u didn't think of SM? [LGW's son]"

There's an AIDS patient who was suffering from _____________ -> i cant remember what, but he needs to have the surgery.

However, the in charged disapproves of the surgery because their hospital does not have the protective gears and facilities to handle a surgery for an AIDs patient.

But dr ahn insisted on it, and no ones wants to aid him in the surgery when he asked. DH thought about it for a moment and she volunteered for the surgery, along with the nurse who came with them from seoul hospital.

During the surgery with the aids patient.

One of the artery burst and blood is like everywhere. DH was relatively calm and that really helped Dr ahn in finishing the operation. However while sewing the patient shut, he pricked his finger.

After the surgery with the aids patient.

Dr ahn is trying to take his own blood for a lab test since he pricked himself while doing the surgery for an aids patient.

DH came in and helped him.. Dr ahn looked at Dh differently now.. softer [OMG? i think he likes her]

At the Lab

The first test came out positive and dr ahn was quite devastated. Dh was there asking him to take another test for confirmation, Dr ahn yelled at her to shut up.

Dr ahn went back to work and while asking the nurses to prepare for an operation for the patient in the ER, the in charge came in and reprimanded Dr ahn

saying "u tested positive and u want to operate on a patient? Until the confirmation, you are striped off of all surgical duties"

Back at Seoul Hospital

LGW overhead the 3 remaining interns talking about DH being sent off for a week.

And later on LGW also met up with JMK at the cafe DH's sister worked at.

LGW and JMK were discussing about the accounts/name arrangement, and LGW told JMK that he is sorry, regardless of how he much he thinks, it is difficult for him to accept a son that is not his... he told JMK that he is sorry.

JMK replied that she doesn't blame him. and told him to arrange for the removal of SM's name from his account.

LGW mentioned that even if SM's name continues to be in his account it's okay and he is okay with it.

JMK didn't want that and she said to complete the name change as soon as possible if that's okay.

She stood up to leave, and LGW mentioned if it is possible to see SM off when he discharges, JMK said NO and left

At the hospital near the sea

One of the patient is hemolyzing very badly and DH quickly calls for Dr ahn. Dr ahn calls for an operation but DH mentioned that there's no one suitable to do the operation since he cant do it. Dr ahn asked DH to do it and he will be the supervisor and he will help her.

In the operation room

DH was very nervous and Dr ahn was encouraging her and told her to pick up the scalpel. she dropped it the first time and Dr ahn insisted that DH should concentrate and the operation started. DH cant find the artery/vein, and she was very nervous, her voice was shivering. and when the blood pressure of the patients started to drop, DH was like in fright. She was totally still, and dr ahn was encouraging her, begging her to concentrate, She bucked up and finally managed to find the artery and clamped it and it stopped the bleeding. After the operation, DH was still slightly in shock and she was sitting on the floor.

Dr ahn gave her some encouraging comments.

=i forgot what happen in between=

In the doctor's resting rooms in the hospital near the sea

DH came in with the syringe and a tube to collect Dr ahn's blood. DH told him that it is better to get it over and done with.

Dr ahn allowed DH to take his blood for testing. Dr ahn was looking at DH in a very soft way. And as expected, Dr ahn didn't got aids.

At the roof of the hospital near the sea.

Dr ahn was standing here alone and DH came with 2 cans of beers telling him that they should celebrate.

Dr ahn took the can and they both sat down and drank. Dr ahn complimented DH for being so calm during the operation for the aids patients.

DH was delighted and said that "this is the first time u complimented me since the first time we met. so can i be in your operation theater now? even when we go back to Seoul, can i still be in your operation theater?" Dr ahn stared at her.

At this moment, DH's pager rang again and she went off.

Dr ahn SMILED and laughed. continues to drink the beer.

Back at Seoul hospital

LGW was at the the bedside~ with the lamp, the place where DH and him always have their chats.

He has all this flash backs of DH talking, DH's kiss to his cheek, and the scene whereby she asked him to date her.

he laid down on the bed.

=====================================

END OF THE EPISODE AND THERE IS NO PREVIEW BABES

IF THERE'S ANY MISTAKES FORGIVE ME OKAY????

HAHAHAH

ceyes00800950rt7.jpg

i liked this scene, though it doesn't speak much at this point for dr.ahn and dal-hee. i'm hoping/assuming they're going to be together, because there's absolutely no romantic link whatsoever between them, and we're half way through the series. hopefully it'll be a good wait for me.. sigh ~~

i liked this scene, though it doesn't speak much at this point for dr.ahn and dal-hee. i'm hoping/assuming they're going to be together, because there's absolutely no romantic link whatsoever between them, and we're half way through the series. hopefully it'll be a good wait for me.. sigh ~~

watch epi 8!!!!!!!!! i think the love triangle is about to start~~~ just nice. SBS stated 16 episodes.. so just in time~~ epi 8 half way through the show the love triangle can start~~ hehehe~~

In epi 8, Dr ahn looks at DH with this softer, more gentle look.... check it out~~

i print screen a few. of the looks~~ i like him.. hahhaha manz... which man should i choose??? LGW? or Dr ahn... ahhhh

In the doctors room where by DH insisted that Dr ahn takes the blood the 2nd time for the 2nd test.

While DH was drawing blood from Dr ahn.. he looks at her with this soft look

Surge0n-1.jpgSurge0n.jpg

After the confirmation that Dr ahn did not contact Aids, he went up to the rooftop, and DH went there as well.

He praised DH for her calm behavior during the operation for Aids patient.

She joking said, are u praising me..

Surge0n-2.jpg

Dr ahn looks abit embarassed. and at that momenth DH's pager rang and she went off.

after she went off Dr ahn started laughing and smiling...

Surge0n-3.jpg

Surge0n-4.jpg

Surge0n-5.jpg

OMg? love triangle is about to happen i think

I became AJG-BDH Shipper now after last night's episode.

AJG likes her and he smiled last night>3 hahahaha

Anyway the ratings went up again last night

Feb 8,2007

Surgeon Bong dalhee =23.8%

Dalja's Spring =19.8%

Goong S = 5.9%

Tns Media

I became AJG-BDH Shipper now after last night's episode.

AJG likes her and he smiled last night>3 hahahaha

never too late to jump ship ^^ gosh, episode 8 was like heaven for me. being a fan of AJG and BDH, i finally see some light between them though still blurry.

20072819zw2.jpg

Archived