[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

Guest schizoar

schizoar~~~ epi 3 with chinese subs is out babe. u can download it from xiaomao123

Thanks for the info but I don't understand chinese either. :blush:

Sorry schizoar.. Nurses definitely do a lot more than counting pills... way too much in fact.... as do pharmacists and many health care professionals...

Everyone from nurses, pharmacists, doctors to the cleaning staff in the hospital have to work together to make things work.... if the cleaning staff don't following standard cleaning and disinfecting procedures, we would not be able to use the operating room...

Nah, there's no reason to apologize. We're good. ;):lol: I personally think that health care professionals have the most difficult job in the world coz for one, we're dealing with human lives. :)

ahhh i think schizoar meant that

"Nurses do more than dispense medicines behind a counter,"

Nurse DO MORE than dispense medications... i think she meant it like Nurses do more than what people think they do..... :)

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. :D

--oOo--

I really need to get used to this quoting thing. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

강릉으로 달희를 찾아온 건욱은 연애를 하자는 달희의 제안이 유효 하냐고 묻는다. 뚱해진 달희는 건욱이 문경과 결혼하게된 얘기와 문경을 진심으로 사랑하며 살았던 7년간의 얘기를 진지하게 늘어놓자 가슴이 아파온다. 중근은 이사장의 손자가 위급하다는 연락을 받고 서울로 출발한다. 서울에 온 달희는 동건의 증세가 악화되자 문경을 찾아가 마지막 시도를 해 보자고 건의한다. 문경은 환자가 더욱 고통스럽고 여생이 짧아 질 수 있다며 달희를 강하게 질책한다. 동건이 살고 싶다며 매달리자 달희는 2차 항암치료를 하자며 문경을 조른다. 한편 중근으로부터 건욱이 강릉에 와서 달희를 만났다는 얘기를 들은 문경은 씁쓸한 느낌을 지우지 못한다. 2차 항암치료를 받은 동건은 잠시 상태가 호전 되는 듯 해 퇴원 하지만 다시 악화되어 응급실로 실려온다. 당황한 달희는 동건모로부터 강한 항의를 받고 절망하는데...

Preview for epi 9~~ sorry if itz wrong or something okay.. partial credits to my onnie.. 언니 고마워요!!!!! 사랑해요!!!

i only managed to squeeze this out of that preview

Gunwook ask Dalhee if she is still available to go out together when he visit Dalhee at Gangrung. Dalhee has a pang of sorrow when she hear why Gunwook and Munkyong get married and happily live together for 7 years. Joongun is heading for Seoul when he got medical emergency notice about grandson of the some director. Dalhe and Joonggun suggest to give it a last try when Donggun's (the boy whom DH gave the sweet potatoes to) illness has become more serious.

Donggun want to live~(he's got cancer...) so he beg Dalhee to save his life. Dalhee askMunKyong to take a second cancer theraphy for Donggun.

Munkyong feel sad when she found out that Gunwook visited Dalhee at Ganrung. Donggun took the second cancer theraphy and he get better..so he was discharged..but again, his illness relapse ..badly...so he came back to the emergency room .. Donggun's mum blamed Dalhee.. and Dalhee was very panic ~ i cant seem to understand the last sentence... anyone can help. hahaha

this preview is from episode 9?? from SBS??? itz not on SBS preview link yet... it's only until epi 8 though. do u have the direct link..?

and yesh~~ the hair is SOOOOO much better than the first 3 episodes... thank god. lOlx

hies!!

sorry no i got it off the 게시판 off the website

and some people just get the preview and kindly post it up

i dont know how they got it maybe the work for sbs or something

but most of the time its the right preview

bc sbs is a butt like that and they want u to suffer so they dont post!!! :angry:

i know dont you love her hair sort of straight hair??

i gtg to the 게시판 again and read other people views on what is going to happen next

lols it so funny and some people are really good writers

i love how they call him Screaming Bum Soo

i hope they call him Compassionate BumSoo later(well only to Dal hee)

hies!! i edited this again sorry~

but i think i've found eps. 10 preview

so liquidfir can you translate this one too???~

thanks for preview 9 though

so here it is

외과의사 봉달희 10회

주례를 맡았던 송박사님이 사망했다는 소식을 들은 문경은 건욱에게 왜 사실을 알리지 않았냐고 따진다. 건욱은 잃어버린 세월이 지난 7년만이 아니라 청년 이건욱을 잃어 버린 거라며 송박사님 수술을 강행하게 만든 자신을 자책한다 건욱의 깊은 상처에 가슴이 아픈 문경은 붉게 충혈된 눈으로 허공을 바라본다. 동건의 여생이 길어야 한 달 정도 남았다는 문경의 소견을 들은 달희는 슬픔에 고통스러워한다. 동건 때문에 정신이 없던 달희는 중근이 수술한 환자의 처치를 완벽하게 해놓지 못한다. 중근은 연애나 하려고 병원에 들어왔냐고 비웃는다. 동건의 병실에 들어간 달희는 자꾸 살고 싶어진다는 동건의 말을 듣고 눈물을 쏟는다. 동건이 사망한 후 달희는 심한 충격을 받은 상태에서 위급환자를 돌보다 혈관이 터져 중근으로부터 꾸지람을 듣는다. 공황상태에 빠진 달희는 4일째 병원에 나타나지 않는데...

it looks like Dal-hee doesnt show up at the hospital for 4 days after Donggun's death

meanie Bum Soo telling her its her fault!! :tongue2:

sorry thats all i can do sorry~ dont understand and/or dont know which characters they are talking about

sorrii~~

Guest christina

Translation of Ep. 10 preview ^

When Moonkyung finds out that Dr Song/professor Song, who had been the officiator at her and Gunwook's wedding, has died she goes to Gunwook and argues with him for not telling her the truth. Gunwook tells her that he didnt just lose the last 7 years but he lost the youthful Lee Gunwook as well. Moonkyung feels heartache at seeing Gunwook blaming himself for going through with the surgery of Dr Song, and with a reddened eye she looks into empty space. Dalhee is in great pains after hearing Moonkyung's opinion that Dong gun will live for about a month at the longest. Being in a frantic state because of Dong gun, Dalhee does not complete the appropriate measures of a patient that Ahn Joong gun had done surgery to with perfection. Joong gun mocks Dalhee saying that she only came back to the hospital to date. Dalhee cries when she goes to visit Dong gun and he tells her that he keeps on wanting to live. Dalhee treats an ER patient while being in deep shock over the death of Dong gun and when, during the process, the patients blood vessel breaks Joon gun reprimands her. Falling into a state of panic, Dalhee doesnt show up at the hospital for 4 days...

Guest collect2you

Translation of Ep. 10 preview ^

When Moonkyung finds out that Dr Song/professor Song, who had been the officiator at her and Gunwook's wedding, has died she goes to Gunwook and argues with him for not telling her the truth. Gunwook tells her that he didnt just lose the last 7 years but he lost the youthful Lee Gunwook as well. Moonkyung feels heartache at seeing Gunwook blaming himself for going through with the surgery of Dr Song, and with a reddened eye she looks into empty space. Dalhee is in great pains after hearing Moonkyung's opinion that Dong gun will live for about a month at the longest. Being in a frantic state because of Dong gun, Dalhee does not complete the appropriate measures of a patient that Ahn Joong gun had done surgery to with perfection. Joong gun mocks Dalhee saying that she only came back to the hospital to date. Dalhee cries when she goes to visit Dong gun and he tells her that he keeps on wanting to live. Dalhee treats an ER patient while being in deep shock over the death of Dong gun and when, during the process, the patients blood vessel breaks Joon gun reprimands her. Falling into a state of panic, Dalhee doesnt show up at the hospital for 4 days...

Oh! Then DH is going to be annoyed again? May be she really deserve Dr. Ahn's yelling. :tears: Anyway I still want them together at the end. Thanks for translation :wub:

i hope there are some more lovey dovey scenes with bongdal and whoever.

i like both of the guys =)

i think shes going to get with ahn though, just my opinion.

i just watched preview for epi 9.... I think dr ahn is jealous that LGW and DH are dating... thatz juz so weird

Dr ahn kept saying sarcatic stuff to DH

i'm beginning to think that AJG and BDH relationship may be one sided, that only he has feelings for her and his love won't be returned. sounds depressing, but i think that this is where it's headed... :tongue2:

thanks christina for translating the preview, looks like a sad ep

ost

192 kbps mp3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ozurcm

Thank you so much for the soundtrack cutiepie :wub:

Great songs.

Here's a bigger picture of the cover...

ostsm8.jpg

Thank you christina for the translation of the preview.

Thanks Amanda for keeping this thread alive. :)

Soundtrack promotion pictures...

ost1jx6.jpg

ost2dr4.jpg

Guest ANNASHEE

i just finished watching ep.6

did they tell us yet who SangMin's father is?

ahhh it better not be dr. ahn :tears:

im kind of getting worried that DH wont like AJG

Archived