[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

Guest wagws

Thank you so much for the cap Kristy. Gotta watch this drama, I really like Son Ye Jin in A Moment to Remember

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mangosteen

So the drama is "Alone in Love" or "Not Alone in Love"? I'm confused.

I haven't watched it yet, but from the pics (thanks to Luv and everyone else), I don't really like SYJ's hair and fashion. Casual doesn't fit her :lol: She's more attractive in elegant dress.

By the way, is it a melodrama?

So the drama is "Alone in Love" or "Not Alone in Love"? I'm confused.

I haven't watched it yet, but from the pics (thanks to Luv and everyone else), I don't really like SYJ's hair and fashion. Casual doesn't fit her :lol: She's more attractive in elegant dress.

By the way, is it a melodrama?

Hi Mangosteen...

It's Alone In Love :) They haven't change the title of the thread yet...

SYJ's role here is not glamorous...but she still looks very pretty.

It's suppose to be a melodrama...but there are many funny moments as well.

1143793097_1.jpg

Ratings for episode 2...

12. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 11.5 Nationwide

11. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 12.2 Seoul

Guest sylver

I thought 'yeon ae shi dae' means 'Age of Romance'?

According to Yahoo! Korea, the English title for the drama is called 'Love Age'. Others call it 'Love Time'. Which is it?

how many episode will this drama be? thanks

From Wiki D-addicts Site it's 16 episodes.

I thought 'yeon ae shi dae' means 'Age of Romance'?

According to Yahoo! Korea, the English title for the drama is called 'Love Age'. Others call it 'Love Time'. Which is it?

Hi sylver...

Alone in Love in the official English title. But Era of Romance or its variations were the direct translation of the Korean Tittle.

for anyone who has watched it, is it any good?

from the synopsis, it sounds rather bland..

This drama deals with a more mature theme...it's about divorce and all the things that came with it. It's not one of those love stories that you can relate to right away. But if you know someone who went through something like this...the portrayals of the feelings are very real...it's very rare that a drama like this comes along. It really gives me some insights into that dark world.

This is a much better synopsis...

Yoon Eun-ho is a cheerful, tomboyish swimming instructor who rekindles her relationship with her ex-husband (Lee Dong Jin, an easy going book master) years after their divorce

SEJ's hair style looks weird in this drama. But she' still pretty, just not much as usual

Btw, are they going to sub this serie?

Guest uskpop

for anyone who has watched it, is it any good?

from the synopsis, it sounds rather bland..

I love SYJ in all other movies and drama but not in this one. Eventhough I've not seen it yet but from the summary to the wardrobes, it's not interesting me at all. Morever, I don't really like the actor. They don't match. That is another minus point. So I guess this is not my type of a drama.

Guest rainy75

SEJ's hair style looks weird in this drama. But she' still pretty, just not much as usual

i think her hairstyle is considered to be more on the mature style end... due to the theme of this drama..

C subs edk link ep1

ed2k://|file|[YYCAF][Ainlove][001][KO_CN].rmvb|230831536|063E9E9C1B85CF7A3325D5BA61C9DC2F|/

here's some selected gifs .....

000000000000111B.gif0000000000001119.gifnine_20060404182645_9695_gif.gifnine_20060405113417_1811_gif.gif

nine_20060405113840_6351_gif.gifnine_20060405112900_7838_gif.gifnine_20060405114533_6529_gif.gif

Guest Yueny

just started watching this drama, i quite like it. its not really as dramatic or in your face as your usual k-drama. the pace is nice and calm, and the story a normal, fairly plausible one(which is nice for a change). i cant believe the ratings are so low.

Guest mangosteen

We're subbing this.

Archived