[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow premiering finally tonight ~~ :D

Though exam fever is coming , hope I can watch tis , but probably will lag behind most of u all on here when it starts ~~

1st time I knw abt tis is last yr SBS drama awards , haf been anxiously waiting to see how tis turns out hehe ~~ ;)

Thx for the clips luissybuster :D

Guest mily2

As this drama is starting soon.. We really need translators to help us with the subbing process.. If you can translate ( from korean/ chinese to english), please pm me.. many thanks in advance :wub:

Thank you creidesca & krcity for uploading the episode :wub:

I don't know why everyone here thinks the title of the drama is Not Alone In Love...When I go to the official site...it's clearly Alone In Love...may be we need to change the title of the thread.

I took a picture of the page here...

alil1vg.jpg

Guest chuck97

Thank you creidesca & krcity for uploading the episode :wub:

I don't know why everyone here thinks the title of the drama is Not Alone In Love...When I go to the official site...it's clearly Alone In Love...may be we need to change the title of the thread.

I took a picture of the page here...

alil1vg.jpg

May I ask, how did you get the top of the website as a picture?

Guest featheredsky

WOW havent watched this yet but the red string idea reminds me of this idea that everyone has a red string tied to them even if u may not know it.. at the other end of the knot is someone you're destined to be with.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

no one's watched this yet??

Episode 1 Ratings:

Nationalwide:

9. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 12.9%

Seoul:

5. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 14.5%

wow, pretty good ratings for the first episode, I'm so happy! I think Gam WooSung is really under-rated as an actor. I've enjoyed everything I've seen him in, so I can't wait to get into this drama. It sounds like it will have a very interesting, a-typical plot, something refreshing! :D

Has anyone seen the first episode yet?

Any thoughts? (please put stuff in yellow or something if there's going to be spoiler talk too ~ thanks ^^)

Just wanna know what people's reactions were - not sure if I want to start this yet... (although i guess i wouldn't mind watching it for gam wooseong since it's been a really long time since he was in a drama).

Archived