[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

Guest rainy75

Has the third episo been broadcast? Can any one upload the 3rd episo?

no. epi 3 shows on the coming Monday.

The drama is broadcasted on Mon/Tue slots

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sylver

Hi sylver...

Alone in Love in the official English title. But Era of Romance or its variations were the direct translation of the Korean Tittle.

Hey Kristy! Love the caps... as always. ;)

It's just kinda confusing when the English title does't match the Korean title. :rolleyes: But since the thread started with 'Alone in Love', I guess most ppl are gonna stick with that title... :sweatingbullets:

Guest dramaok

had a chance to watch the first couple episodes and wow it's such a great beginning! both actors are awesome. and oh yoon ah (the one that plays son ye jin's childhood friend and now is after gam woo seong).. she's major hot isnt' she. even though her role might be a bit slutty she has a great body. i really enjoyed her acting in the drama 'that woman'...

the funniest scene in a drama in a long time happened

when gam woo seong had that food soil his pants and son ye jin pulls that pink scarf off and asks 'did you poop' hahahhahahahha lol i was laughing so hard. and like someone said it's a melodrama but it's got so many funny scenes. hehe.

i'm looking forward to future episodes. the actors are great. how they can convey what the characters really wanna say without saying it.

Guest Syjfan

I just seen episode 1 and I liked it. I found the storyline to be fascinating and the style of the drama to be lighted-hearted.

Music, script, shooting and acting are first class. People who appreciate little details in life will love this movie.

Ye jin, as always, looks awesome to me..he he..

Wow...so happy to see more people watching this drama...

Thanks for bringing up the pink scarf scene dramaok :) ...actually it's a pink sweater, isn't it...hehe...I love the look on her face when she first saw him with it :)

In the 2nd episode...I love the scene when he attended the wedding with his friend...hehe...It's so funny that they get caught...hehe...

Hi dramaok...I always enjoyed reading your summaries...I hope you'll write summaries for this drama as well. Thank you so much in advance :wub:

Sylver...If you go to the official website...you'll see Alone In Love as the English Title. I think that actually sounds better than the direct translation. When being translated to English...a drama can have so many different names...for example...Autumn Love Story, Endless Love...or Ressurection, Rebirth, Life Again. In the end...I guess we just pick the one we like the best and associate the drama with it...hehe... because all of them are right :)

1144119018_sss5.jpg

hi! i was able to watch the 1st two episodes already and i liked it though i didnt understand what they were saying but im still hoping someone would translate their dialogues... Plssss... ^.^

Guest kimheami

does anyone have the HQ of episode 1 and 2

if so can someone be please kind enough to upload it to sendspace...?

Guest dadedum

imsky thnx for the uploads. dunno much about the plot other than it's catered more towards an adult audience, i think for once i'm not going to read spoilers (:blush:), will see how this goes.

Guest Yueny

Sylver...If you go to the official website...you'll see Alone In Love as the English Title. I think that actually sounds better than the direct translation. When being translated to English...a drama can have so many different names...for example...Autumn Love Story, Endless Love...or Ressurection, Rebirth, Life Again. In the end...I guess we just pick the one we like the best and associate the drama with it...hehe... because all of them are right :)

1144119018_sss5.jpg

yeh, i agree. "era of romance" sounds alittle too stiff and serious for a comedy. its like a name you'd associate more with a historical drama. i think 'alone in love' sounds fine.

Guest annababy

this drama is soooooooooooooo good!!!!

i'm really enjoying it!

and gam woo sang, i'm becoming a HUGE fan of his, his comical acting is GREAT! his acting is just really good!!!! i'm loving him

Guest rainy75

question:

weren't son yeh jin and gam woo sung married and divorced in real life?

nope. SYJ and GWS was never a couple.

GWS has a girlfried... and last heard news was he was getting married (out of the country.. i remember the news something like tht.. :phew: ) in January this year

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

Posted in News Thread by Melusine

aloneinlove.jpg

But fear not, there's salvation. Five shows that are making this beginning of Spring a pretty good time to be a TV Drama fan, to be precise. I'm talking about SBS' 불량가족 (Bad Family) and 연애시대 (Alone in Love), KBS' 굿바이 솔로 (Goodbye Solo), MBC's 신돈 (Shin Don) and Dr. 깽 (Dr. Kang). It's been a while since so much quality and variety was available on TV, but it feels good. Variety because Bad Family is mostly a comedy, Shin Don a 'new age' Historical Drama, Dr. Kang and Alone in Love seem to be smart hybrids so far, and of course Goodbye Solo is Noh Hee-Kyung's usual 'Drama verite' winner. Quality because Bad Family is hilarious, perhaps not as much as 마이걸 (My Girl), but still a pleasure to watch. The stars do a wonderful job, especially the veterans (Nam Sang-Mi and Kim Myung-Min do their usual splendid job), and writing doesn't seem to fall in SBS' usual shenanigans, at least for now. Alone in Love started on quite a high note (except its ratings, alas), with a mix of mature wit and childish jokes (wait for the 'brown thing starting with an S' line), excellent acting (Gam Woo-Sung is fantastic, Son Ye-Jin surprisingly rid of all the Korean Wave hoopla which plagued her recent efforts, the supporting cast is doing a good job) and good writing.

What have you done, Noh Hee-Kyung! If you told me I'd be falling for a character played by Kim Min-Hee even two months ago, I'd have hurt myself falling off chairs, tables, beds and every other piece of furniture available at home... laughing, that is. Simply put, Goodbye Solo is magic, the kind of strange atmosphere balancing between bleak realism and that touch of fantasy full of hope her works always seem to transmit. There's scenes here which if put in a film by acclaimed directors would crush the prejudices of pseudo-intellectual critics (some domestic and many foreign), who treat TV Dramas as a sort of 'genre', grouping everything into an unique canon and looking down on them as if they were a third grade art. They say ignorance is bliss, but if you miss fantastic writing like this just because you think all Dramas are cliched and ridiculous, then you get what you deserve. Impressive Drama, if this doesn't make it to DVD, it's a crime. And although we talked quite a bit about Shin Don, MBC's Dr. Kang is proving once again PD Park Sung-Soo wasn't just helped by the talent of writer In Jung-Ok in the past. It's obviously too early to comment on the show, but the beginning is very solid, with the usual great first impression from Yang Dong-Geun, finally back on TV.

Might be the Spring, but now more than ever, It's a good time to be a TV Drama fan. And we've got a ton of tasty Historical Dramas ready to jump at us in a couple of months, so things might even get hotter. And we'll be there to cover them, as always.

====================================

TV DRAMA RATINGS

====================================

04/04~04/08

1. 36.4% 별난여자 별난남자 (The Bizarre Bunch)

Daily Drama - KBS1 [Cast: Jung Joon, Kim Ah-Joong, Go Ju-Won, Kim Hae-Sook, Ahn Seok-Hwan]

Official Website

PD: Lee Deok-Geon

WRITER: Lee Deok-Jae

2. 31.6% 하늘이시여 (Dear Heaven)

Weekend Drama - SBS [Cast: Yoon Jung-Hee, Lee Tae-Gon, Lee Bo-Hee, Jo Yeon-Woo, Wang Bit-Na]

Official Website

PD: Lee Young-Hee

WRITER: Im Sung-Han

3. 19.2% 소문난 칠공주 (7 Princesses)

Weekend Drama - KBS2 [Cast: Lee Tae-Ran, Go Ju-Won, Choi Jung-Won, Na Moon-Hee, Park In-Hwan]

Official Website

PD: Bae Kyung-Soo

WRITER: Moon Young-Nam

4. 17.6% 넌 어느 별에서 왔니 (Which Star Are You From?)

Mon/Tue Drama - MBC [Cast: Kim Rae-Won, Jung Ryeo-Won, Kang Jung-Hwa, Park Shi-Hoo, Im Ye-Jin]

Official Website

PD: Pyo Min-Soo

WRITER: Jung Yoo-Kyung

5. 17.0% 어느날 갑자기 (One Day, Suddenly)

Friday Drama - SBS [Cast: Sung Hyun-Ah, Lee Jong-Won, Song Seon-Mi, Yoon Sung-Hoon, Kim Il-Woo]

Official Website

PD: Park Young-Soo

WRITER: Park Hyun-Joo

6. 16.7% 사랑과 야망 (Love and Ambition)

Weekend Drama - SBS [Cast: Han Go-Eun, Jo Min-Gi, Lee Hoon, Lee Min-Young, Chu Sang-Mi]

Official Website

PD: Kwak Young-Beom

WRITER: Kim Soo-Hyun

7. 15.8% 불량가족 (Bad Family)

Wed/Thu Drama - SBS [Cast: Kim Myung-Min, Nam Sang-Mi, Hyun Young, Im Hyun-Shik, Yeo Woon-Gye]

Official Website

PD: Yoo In-Shik

WRITER: Lee Hee-Myung, Han Eun-Kyung

8. 15.7% 강이되어 만나리 (Let's Meet By The River)

Daily Drama - KBS [Cast: Kim Yoon-Kyung, Kim Hyeok, Kim Mi-Sook, Gyeon Mi-Ri, Jo Mi-Ryeong]

Official Website

PD: Jung Sung-Hong, Kim Won-Seok

WRITER: Lee Geum-Rim

9. 13.4% Dr. 깽 (Dr. Kang)

Wed/Thu Drama - MBC [Cast: Yang Dong-Geun, Han Ga-In, Lee Jong-Hyuk, Park Shi-Eun, Oh Gwang-Rok]

Official Website

PD: Park Sung-Soo

WRITER: Kim Gyu-Wan

10. 13.3% 사랑하고 싶다 (I Want To Love)

Daily Morning Drama - SBS [Cast: Kim Byung-Se, Shin So-Mi, Lee Eung-Kyung, Kim Ji-Seok, Sung Dong-Il]

Official Website

PD: Park Hyung-Gi

WRITER: Yoo Hyun-Mi

11. 12.6% 서울 1945 (Seoul 1945)

Historical Drama - KBS1 [Cast: Han Eun-Jung, So Yoo-Jin, Ryu Soo-Young, Kim Ho-Jin, Go Doo-Shim]

Official Website

PD: Yoon Chang-Beom

WRITER: Jung Sung-Hee

12. 12.1% 진짜 진짜 좋아해 (I Really, Really Like You)

Weekend Drama - MBC [Cast: Eugene, Lee Min-Gi, Ryu Jin, Jang Yong, Choi Buram]

Official Website

PD: Kim Jin-Man

WRITER: Bae Yoo-Mi

13. 11.8% 굿바이 솔로 (Goodbye Solo)

Wed/Thu Drama - KBS2 [Cast: Cheon Jung-Myung, Yoon So-Yi, Bae Jong-Ok, Lee Jae-Ryong, Kim Min-Hee]

Official Website

PD: Gi Min-Soo

WRITER: Noh Hee-Kyung

14. 11.6% 걱정하지마 (Don't Worry)

Daily Morning Drama - KBS2 [Cast: Yoon Da-Hoon, Lee Young-Eun, Kim Sung-Ryeong, Bang Eun-Hee, Lee Seung-Shin]

Official Website

PD: Han Jung-Hee

WRITER: Kim Sa-Kyung

15. 11.5% 연애시대 (Alone in Love)

Mon/Tue Drama - SBS [Cast: Gam Woo-Sung, Son Ye-Jin, Gong Hyung-Jin, Kim Gab-Soo, Gi Ju-Bong]

Official Website

PD: Han Ji-Seung

WRITER: Park Young-Seon

16. 11.5% 사랑은 아무도 못말려 (Love Can't Wait)

Daily Drama - MBC [Cast: Hong Kyung-Min, Lee Young-Ah, Choi Jung-Yoon, Baek Il-Seop, Yoon Hae-Young]

Official Website

PD: Lee Tae-Gon, Kim Dae-Jin

WRITER: Jung Hyun-Jung

17. 11.0% 신돈 (Shin Don)

Historical Drama - MBC [Cast: Son Chang-Min, Seo Ji-Hye, Jung Bo-Seok, Lee Dae-Yeon, Kim Hye-Ri]

Official Website

PD: Kim Jin-Min

WRITER: Jung Ha-Yeon

18. 8.1% 봄의 왈츠 (Spring Waltz)

Mon/Tue Drama - KBS2 [Cast: Han Hyo-Joo, Seo Do-Young, Daniel Henney, Lee So-Yeon, Jung Dong-Hwan]

Official Website

PD: Yoon Seok-Ho

WRITER: Kim Ji-Yeon, Hwang Da-Eun

Guest anjandy

From the screencaps and the reviews here, seems like this is such an interesting drama to watch!

I'm choosing a Mon/Tues drama to watch. Anyone recomment this drama?

I just watched ep1 and 2....my goodness! The drama is so good and fresh!!! I'm giving up on Which Star Are You From already because it just seems so old....sorry if I offend anyone! But anyhow, this drama's more like a made for TV movie~the quality is so good, and the acting just blows me away. Yehjin and Gam Woo Sung really hit it off. I wasn't quite sure at first about this pairing but now...whoo~ they seem to have known each other for so long already that they really do look like a couple who's shared everything before....

Really looking forward to ep3! I love SYJ!

Archived