AE or A&F

Guest aww_youngxp

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aww_youngxp

i have to say, AF do have better style but then again some of their style isn't all that great...i don't...the inside is kind of uncomfortable where as AE store is more bright and welcoming =)

Guest spygurl72

i luv A&F clothes

it realli fit me well and also exactly my style

but A&F is realli expensive

so i got more clothes from AE thna A&F

but i like A&F more

Guest sundubu <3

ae! i hate a&f... they're clothes are way too expensive and i hate the atmosphere in there. their clothes are also way too small for me. i am a petite small in most places, size 2 in jeans and small in ae clothes, but in af i wear a large in shirts. like wth. i agree that they have better looking clothes but i think ae has similar enough clothes that it doesn't really make a big difference to me

Guest iced*chai.latte

Ehhhhhh...it's hard to say.

I like AE bottoms better but I like a lot of AF's shirts/jackets etc. But also, I like Hollister the best....and that's basically AF only cheaper....so AF, I guess.

Guest obs3ssive

I think they're both pretty expensive. I like either of them because their clothes fit me very well, but I like AE's environment better. It's lighter and there are less half naked people on the walls.

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

I like both , though i shopped at American Eagle first .

But now everytime i walk into the mall , i head into

Abercrombie & Fitch first .

Archived