AE or A&F

Guest aww_youngxp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hollyweird

both have their own cute style.

american eagle is more kick-back and relax.

abercrombie&fitch is clean-looking, i like both store -- but i would have to go with abercombie's items.

Guest iDREAM?

hmmm, the question is usually - A&F OR HOLLISTER? rofls...

i guess i would have to say AE because i think that A&F = ripoff (which is why i prefer hollister over a&f...i mean the stuff are from the same place w/ diff logos and yet the price differences are WHOA. >_<)

Guest meeshellz

i like A&F better. the stuff they have are cuter.

and Lately AE clothes look so.. hippy-ish. o.O I liked it back then but now i barely buy from there anymore. iono some of their clothes are just outrageously weird. i love AE jeans though XD

i guess i like AE better..

I can def buy more at AE than A&F..

but A&F stuff looks the same year round, i don' tlike that ..

But AE is not priced high enough, therefore everyone

wears AE.. DARN!

Personally, A&F clothes aren't worth the money...

AE is alright....

But i am starting to just not shop at theses preppy shops,

and go for the higher brands, J-crew and Banana for casual,

and Guess... SOmeday i'll shop at Newbury St..

Guest KimKisa

Here's my opinion:

As we all know, AE is ALOT cheaper than A&F. As a result, you can also say that A&F has better quality clothing, and this is proven because almost 90% of the clothes they sell are 100% cotton. A&F's clothes also "fit" better on the skinny gals and muscular guys. ESPECIALLY their jeans. AE however, is cheaper, quality falls below A&F, and if you dont find the right shirt or jean, it just doesnt look right. I would say AE is more for the "casual" person..not too interested in looking highly preppy but still wanna look cute. A&F is obviously more for people with money, and actually know they want to be preppy.

After comparing both stores, Ill compare them on how they fit me.

AE's shirts are WAY too short on me..If I bend back a little bit, my belly button shows. This goes even for extra large. A&F shirts however are purposely made alot taller or (longer), its a special look they carry. I dont think I need to explain jeans, everyone knows A&F has some of the best jeans on the market..compareable to Diesel and Se7en, not in quality necessarily but in "fit".

Archived