AE or A&F

Guest aww_youngxp

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kroakiez

we dont have A&F here in canada, so the answer would be AE ^^;

wouldnt mind going to the states to get some A&F clothes.

Guest shinhwagurl

i guess you can say both, tho i never really "been" in AF but i order some of their stuff online through their official site, but i shop at AE too, but lately i haven't "found" anything that i liked, but lately i been getting AF more.. =X

Guest JungxYumi

AE.

A&F have logos (walking advertisement; whats so great about a shirt that says A&F?), sayings that arent even funny, and boring clothes. AE is brighter and cuter.

Guest usagi

i like both haha but i pick A&F because AE clothes are kinda kiddish

A&F only because I prefer its more mature style. AE comes off as looking childish to me sometimes

AF, i don't like AE clothing much, nothing seems to stand out to me and yah it's kinda kiddish

i find it funny how you guys say that because AE is really targeted toward college students :D I always see adults shopping at my store but i its might be because we are by brooks and brothers, Gap, and lucky jeans and all the teenage stores are on the other side of the mall a long with anoth AE so why brother coming to one on the other side cause they have the same thing XD. Anyways i actully see A&F as more of a kiddy style cause of what their shirts say well for the girls tees anyways maybe mens shirts are a bit more adult :lol: back then i used to like A&F but now i like AE better cause A&F clothes are tiny i'm probably like a size 6 or 8 there now??? but i'm like a size 2 at Gap XD

eh i dun tlike any of dem clothes the onli brand like dem im cool with is forever 21 other dan dat i shop at macys

dunt like hollister, ae, af, n all dem clothes

just not my style one of mai frwens said hollister,ae,af ...ect is for "white washed" peoples iono i dunt realize

haha i didnt even knew that asians shop there till i started looking at soompi

Archived